Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 59503
-
02-01-23 11:58 #51358Senior Member

Posts: 367From Craigslist
Here's her ad posted on CL 21 days ago. There are more recent ones too. She's also posted on other sites as far back as a year ago. The CL ad shows a good face pic. Just search the phone number for more info.
Originally Posted by RedRock9610
[View Original Post]
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/h...577465432.html
-
02-01-23 11:23 #51357Senior Member

Posts: 4061I live about 5 minutes from Mableton parkway. I always drive past this salon where it says "massage" on the marquee sign. I think it is also a barber shop. I wonder if it is that place.
Originally Posted by RedRock9610
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 11:06 #51356Regular Member

Posts: 10I typically ask for their name afterwards. That may work better for you.
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 10:19 #51355Senior Member

Posts: 165Giselle in Mabelton
Has anyone had any experience with this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...t/955195353960
-
01-31-23 08:52 #51354Senior Member

Posts: 121I may have to check this one out. I've been wanting to try that.
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 08:51 #51353Senior Member

Posts: 121Bro I ran into her from upstairs a few times while at my other appt surrounding. I know the rule LOL.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 19:38 #51352Senior Member

Posts: 241" Royal " spa
Drove past the AKA Royal ( massage ) Spa and noticed the " open " and Spa signage flashing open. But, not signage above the facade. Holcomb / Jimmy Carter blvd
Anyone got information on this location / saw its a Latin spot on RM? May need to visit if FS is on the menu.
-
01-30-23 17:24 #51351Banned Member

Posts: 1610[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-30-23 14:59 #51350Senior Member

Posts: 315Kim got fired a while back.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 14:57 #51349Senior Member

Posts: 315I've only seen 2 lady nothing special maybe a 6. And they at least do HJ.
Originally Posted by YayForMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 14:53 #51348Senior Member

Posts: 315Do you any shops that got busted? I didn't recognize any girls.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 14:51 #51347Banned Member

Posts: 307Respectfully -Your question is kind of like asking why the sky is blue so I'm not sure how many people are going to actually answer.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 12:24 #51346Regular Member

Posts: 21Follow-up
Apologies. 80+80. And the second 80 probably could have been 60 but she did a body to body rub.
Originally Posted by MrBurns420
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 10:26 #51345Senior Member

Posts: 355I was in the area on Saturday and stopped in Sweet Dreams to check out the talent. Went inside and waited a few minutes and Michelle came out to chat. She did mention going back to China sometime soon. I didn't have the time to stay but I may have to catch her before she leaves town.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 08:06 #51344Senior Member

Posts: 332Gwinnett County
Originally Posted by AtlBud
[View Original Post]
With the arrest of a couple of girls in Gwinnett last week, shops are probably being very cautious. Check the News and Media thread for details.
Originally Posted by YayForMe
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






