Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14791

    Claire's Back

    Always read mixed reviews on her. I had a dream once that I played with her boobs only, but that's all I wanted so I wasn't disappointed. Can't speak for others, so do your due diligence. I may try and see if she has a good attitude this time around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...d/528952836367

  2. #14790
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  3. #14789

    Viera

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    The ad is dated yesterday (Tuesday) and says she'll be here Monday, which I'm taking to mean next week, the 6th. Is she already here, BS? Or did you see her elsewhere? And did she give any indication how long she'd be staying? Thanks BS!
    Yes she arrived late. Seen her last night in Viera.

    Bs.

  4. #14788

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well you guys want some good talent, well how's your chance to greet Sasha sweets with so respect and make her stick around. I just had the pleasure of reuniting with her since she was last here 2 years ago and nothing has changed with her one bit. No click watching no worries on the donation. She is one I will go broke if she sticks around. Totally top notch golden provider for us. Get with her for an awesome time. Yea communication is a bit slow but once you get in you better run to see her, or you'll lose.

    Bs definitely approves.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...w/624289315478
    The ad is dated yesterday (Tuesday) and says she'll be here Monday, which I'm taking to mean next week, the 6th. Is she already here, BS? Or did you see her elsewhere? And did she give any indication how long she'd be staying? Thanks BS!

  5. #14787
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well you guys want some good talent, well how's your chance to greet Sasha sweets with so respect and make her stick around. I just had the pleasure of reuniting with her since she was last here 2 years ago and nothing has changed with her one bit. No click watching no worries on the donation. She is one I will go broke if she sticks around. Totally top notch golden provider for us. Get with her for an awesome time. Yea communication is a bit slow but once you get in you better run to see her, or you'll lose.

    Bs definitely approves.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...w/624289315478
    She is great that's for sure. I think she blocked me I borrowed her money when she was in tally and I have not gotten a response back from her. I know her comes suck but comeon respond to guys that help you out. She is a great fuck and her bbj game is awesome have fun with her for sure.

  6. #14786

    Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Don't have a name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/735779583821

    PM if you prefer.

    Many thanks.
    She is a sweetheart. I have visited her many times. Quick on the coms, easy to book. Nice body, great service, and she is very friendly. Never had a bad experience with her. Bring your own hats though.

    Rusty.

  7. #14785

    Keeper

    Well you guys want some good talent, well how's your chance to greet Sasha sweets with so respect and make her stick around. I just had the pleasure of reuniting with her since she was last here 2 years ago and nothing has changed with her one bit. No click watching no worries on the donation. She is one I will go broke if she sticks around. Totally top notch golden provider for us. Get with her for an awesome time. Yea communication is a bit slow but once you get in you better run to see her, or you'll lose.

    Bs definitely approves.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...w/624289315478

  8. #14784
    That's Trish, lots of information on her here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Don't have a name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/735779583821

    PM if you prefer.

    Many thanks.

  9. #14783

    "I'm available"

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Don't have a name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/735779583821

    PM if you prefer.

    Many thanks.

  10. #14782
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldToof  [View Original Post]
    This is the best pic I've seen on her posts to give some idea. She's probably around 5'6" with some nice soft curves. Not a spinner but in pretty good shape for late 30's. Great rack and a clean, wet, delicious kitty. Her skills and appetite are what really put her above the pack for me.
    Thanks for the description. Appreciate it.

  11. #14781

    Mabel

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldToof  [View Original Post]
    This is the best pic I've seen on her posts to give some idea. She's probably around 5'6" with some nice soft curves. Not a spinner but in pretty good shape for late 30's. Great rack and a clean, wet, delicious kitty. Her skills and appetite are what really put her above the pack for me.
    Mabel definitely takes GFE to a new level, the level I have only experienced with a few, like Julia and Heather! Foreplay with DFK and obvious passion is rare with most providers and Mabel definitely gets you going! Of course, my complete review below will give you guys the details, play by play! Meanwhile, here's a couple pictures I took of her and notice that I made sure I wasn't in them! I hope she stays around because she may a bit expensive, but she's definitely a cut above the others in the area. If I lived closer, I'd be broke!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ED5089C2-1AEF-49AC-ABC4-4E5CFF6CEAB1.jpeg‎   99B854E2-E737-4230-A1C0-C189E15D8145.jpeg‎  

  12. #14780

    Maybel

    Quote Originally Posted by CartelKid14  [View Original Post]
    What is her body like? Pics are kind of deceiving.
    This is the best pic I've seen on her posts to give some idea. She's probably around 5'6" with some nice soft curves. Not a spinner but in pretty good shape for late 30's. Great rack and a clean, wet, delicious kitty. Her skills and appetite are what really put her above the pack for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8647D731-53CD-419C-BD10-EA4A4D53F06D.jpeg‎  

  13. #14779
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldToof  [View Original Post]
    What an amazing experience, and one I hope to repeat often! I'm still in a daze from my dream yesterday with Maybel. This one absolutely turns it up to eleven. What a body, and her skills are in the top one percent for sure. She definitely gave me the best time I've ever had, and if she didn't enjoy herself as much as I did, she deserves an academy award for her performance. Can't wait to repeat!.
    What is her body like? Pics are kind of deceiving.

  14. #14778

    Maybel

    What an amazing experience, and one I hope to repeat often! I'm still in a daze from my dream yesterday with Maybel. This one absolutely turns it up to eleven. What a body, and her skills are in the top one percent for sure. She definitely gave me the best time I've ever had, and if she didn't enjoy herself as much as I did, she deserves an academy award for her performance. Can't wait to repeat!

    GT.

  15. #14777

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I have been using Jewels for BBBJ for the past 6 years or more she in my opinion is the second best BJ's I have ever gotten.

    You can never say there the best you have to give them something to shoot for.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/227714331299
    Staying at the grey bar its going to be a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape