Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 1076 1576 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 30351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21726

    Latina bbw by airport

    Any info on this one? Seems hot and has good prices for service but seems a little TGTBT. Let me know if y'all have any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/689240084390

  2. #21725

    Another threesome

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/111377052

    Got a tour of the new office building over there. A girls or two is usually in that big hotel nearby. They never look like the pics. Some are hotter, some are not. These two did not look like the pics in any way but they looked decent. Both very petite, fit, short, carmel skin, 30's, nice asses, nice tits, not ugly. They are related. No English at all. If you don't have your Spanish chops up, make sure you translator app is open.

    I knew from the beginning that this would be one of the "you go, I go" threesomes. So I did 15 min with one and then 15 min with the other. One girl had just showered and was in a towel, the one that opened the door was ready. Very sexy and both made you feel like a man and catered to that. Everything covered. Got the sense DATY was available and they allowed fingering. Was in doggy with first and tapped her to call the other girl in the towel. She dropped hat towel and had a seriously phat ass for her size that fit her legs and looked natural.

    They even made the condom switch sexy made sure you kept wood. I thought the first girl would leave as her 15 min was up, but she stayed and was involved. Kissing me neck and rubbing me all over while I plowed the second one from behind in doggy. Nice time. $$ total.

  3. #21724

    Has anyone seen Brazilian Mariana?

    Has anyone seen Brazilian Mariana?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230130-135311_Gallery.jpg‎  

  4. #21723

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by RWolt60  [View Original Post]
    Word of warning. This one is a psycho, she will loose it in a heartbeat. I asked one legit question via text and she literally went ape psycho. Never experienced this before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charlotte/female-escorts/caucasian_w/long-legged-beauty-new-locatio/034240883548
    I saw her last week. She's a pill head but was very with it in my meeting, just the typical jitters and kind of spacey that comes from the habit I think. She has soft skin, nice tits, a bit thicker in the middle than the pics but not fat. BBBJ, BBFS with a back shot finish that went all the way up to her neck. Got compliment for the distance. She's fine, but she's been back in the game for a good bit and I think she's getting to that point she doesn't have much patience for the back and forth over texting. Complained that it takes 10 text convos to get one date. The other 9 want to talk dirty l, send dick pics or whatever.

  5. #21722

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Rozi is real. You may PM me for details.

    .
    As was mentioned previously your inbox is full. Rozi has a few fans I see.

  6. #21721

    PM Full

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Rozi is real. You may PM me for details.

    .
    KingEpqng, I tried to send a PM inquiring about her, but you mailbox is full. FYI.

  7. #21720
    It has been a couple of years but the time I tried to hook up with her she flaked on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by AinAustin  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experience with this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/gasto...e/592086436727.

    Saw a report from 2021 but nothing since.

  8. #21719
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubb4  [View Original Post]
    I went up to Statesville to see her once and can vouch that she is the one in the pictures. They photos are still a bit flattering. She hosts at her house. You can choose from the couch or the hard wood floor, neither of which is very comfortable. She will also impose an upgrade if you want the GFE It's definitely not the right price point. This one kind of odd but legit. I won't repeat.
    Damn, can't seem to get a break. Mis Eli.

  9. #21718

    Meadow

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/481566471465

    The one and only time that I saw her, she acted like she was into me. Of course, it could have been me "Haha". TBH, I probably saw her when she was in a good mood. Her mattress was on the floor but I didn't care. She got her exotic looks from her Cherokee ancestors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    The few times I was with her, she was not very into it. Of course that could have been me LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Heard Meadow is a dead fish too.

  10. #21717

    Sara

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/034240883548

    I saw her once at a South Tryon motel. I ended up waiting 40 minutes before she gave me the room number. During that time, I was reaching out to other working girls. I was hoping that she looked like the 3rd pic but she looked like the 1st pic. Her boyfriend was in the lobby. She was also jacked up on some type of stimulant. I had a good visit but never repeated. She told me that her name was Sara.

    Quote Originally Posted by RWolt60  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charlotte/female-escorts/caucasian_w/long-legged-beauty-new-locatio/034240883548

    Word of warning. This one is a psycho, she will loose it in a heartbeat. I asked one legit question via text and she literally went ape psycho. Never experienced this before.

  11. #21716
    Word of warning. This one is a psycho, she will loose it in a heartbeat. I asked one legit question via text and she literally went ape psycho. Never experienced this before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charlotte/female-escorts/caucasian_w/long-legged-beauty-new-locatio/034240883548

  12. #21715
    Quote Originally Posted by AinAustin  [View Original Post]
    Any recent experience with this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/gasto...e/592086436727.

    Saw a report from 2021 but nothing since.
    Stay away! Far away! Trust me on this one!

  13. #21714

    Kinky Kammie

    Any recent experience with this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/gasto...e/592086436727.

    Saw a report from 2021 but nothing since.

  14. #21713
    Your inbox is full sadly.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Rozi is real. You may PM me for details.

    .

  15. #21712

    Brazilian Gil and UTR

    Saw reports on Sabrina and knew she wasn't my type. Went with Gil, and didn't regret it. Great face, amazing body complete with nice man makes, got into it. The best part about her is that she's fit. I was able to do positions that others couldn't. I can count on one hand the number of providers that can match my stamina. Gil is one of them. I very much regret not doing an hour or even more with her. BBBJ, DAYY, Light kissing are all available if you're clean and cool. She's with the agency MiddleAge has been raving about. I'll leave it to him to give out the number as he's more familiar with you guys, and I'm not keen on giving our sabatour their number.

    Saw a new UTR a day later and immediately regretted it. Super seedy location, signs of drug use. Open to a lot of stuff, but I wasn't interested. Full GFE available for upcharge but I didn't want to kiss that. Was really hoping I'd have a contact to trade with some of the senior members on this board. Oh well. She's okay with me sharing her contact but I don't know if you boys want this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape