Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5333
-
02-06-23 05:37 #3563Senior Member

Posts: 147New spa
I stopped in. Only 1 woman, probably in her 50's, not a looker so I did not sample. She was not as bad as shrek, but still not my type.
Originally Posted by Ryloong22
[View Original Post]
I know extras are available because I walked back to the room with her and she was all bundled up, as soon I got in the room she unzipped her clothes to show me her bra.
-
02-05-23 19:31 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 1674Melon was a relocate of yoko years ago. Big mistake moving to that part of town. Did last longer than I thought it would though. My money is on it is gone, with a small chance of relocation. Previous post mentions a new possible AMP.
Originally Posted by Ryloong22
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 18:53 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 330New spa
I was driving past pat and dandy's earlier today. There's a new massage place right next door called summer spa. Has anyone been there? I'll probably check it out later in the week.
-
02-05-23 09:46 #3560Senior Member

Posts: 330Mellon
Does anyone know if Mellon is going to open back up or relocate? It's been there for several years, I can't imagine they wouldn't at some point.
-
02-04-23 09:18 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 485Good morning gents. I'll be driving through your area later today and was looking for a nice place to stop and work out the kinks and stiffness from the road. Just a place that offers everything from head to toe and all points in between and by that, I mean FS and covered is fine. I'm obviously not familiar with the area and what it has to offer so a shove in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. PM me or respond here either way is good. TIA.
Keep Your Powder Dry. C688.
-
02-03-23 06:46 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 1019Sky
I've never even to get a BJ w / o a cover there, the only place I know for sure is Tiger in Warren.
Originally Posted by Yafux
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 04:31 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 149Is BBFS available?
Originally Posted by Jax223
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 20:45 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 146Lee's
Drove a few days ago a windows covered with news paper. This evening light on open sign on.
-
01-30-23 18:10 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 104Quality Asian Spa
Located on Lewis Avenue in Michigan. In a busy strip mall.
Originally Posted by Maaltol
[View Original Post]
Never had a bad experience.
-
01-29-23 19:35 #3554Regular Member

Posts: 8Where is this place in reference to? Looking for some nice new locations. Usually end up at Sky, but I want to branch out. Is this place recommended? Also any other information or suggestions is appreciated. Thank you.
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 14:02 #3553Regular Member

Posts: 10Tropical
Visited Tropical off Secor Thursday, I got the beautiful Ivy. Massage was excellent but as said before no hint of extras. A little pricy but the massage itself was worth may return.
-
01-28-23 12:44 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 104Apple
Apple was my favorite, have to look her up. They come and go.
Originally Posted by CaptainError
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 06:05 #3551Regular Member

Posts: 8Went recently and got apple. Massage was good and seemed like she wasn't just going through the motions. Teasing and HE was not rushed. Probably the best spot right now among those open. But damn if it's not a drive to get there for me.
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 06:02 #3550Regular Member

Posts: 8Yea the one by meijer. It was my plan b or c when the others were busy. It used to have the same rotation within a couple other spots too.
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 11:42 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 104Quality Asian
Dropped by and saw Koko. Great massage, and her teasing between my legs was outstanding.
She knows how to drive you crazy. Finger tips everywhere. Nice release with a prostate massage.
Didn't see security outside this time.










Reply With Quote





