Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 479 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 529 579 979 1479 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 25701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18531
    Quote Originally Posted by HotLcndyt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/457642189872

    Only review I could find was from September of 2021. Anyone seen her recently?
    She is requiring a verification pic.

    Nope, not doing that.

  2. #18530
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I cannot be the only one to notice this? Ever since Sophia got picked up and visited Uncle, Mr Blue stopped posting here. What happened Blue, did you get caught? After all, you kept saying that you had no skin in the game LOL. It's just an observation that I made. Maybe I am wrong.
    It looks he might have since he loves posting. It's been what a week now since Sofia visited Uncle? So who knows.

  3. #18529

    Sophia & Blue

    I cannot be the only one to notice this? Ever since Sophia got picked up and visited Uncle, Mr Blue stopped posting here. What happened Blue, did you get caught? After all, you kept saying that you had no skin in the game LOL. It's just an observation that I made. Maybe I am wrong.

  4. #18528

    Cait

    Cait got new ad but without face photos.

    Does she feel a pressure from LE? Anyone knows her latest?

  5. #18527

    Strange first attempt with Ruggiez

    I attempted to see Ruggiez last night as we had scheduled an appointment in advance. Things seemed to be fine until I arrived at her apartment complex. She texted me and said there were police in the driveway next to hers and she thought I was part of a sting operation (which I wasn't). TBH I didn't believe her at first, but she said I could drive over and see for myself. I did and lo and behold there were 2 police cruisers just sitting in the parking lot next to hers with their lights dimmed. That was enough for both of us and the appointment was called off. I then reached out to Kenzie who got the job done. It's a shame because I had never met Ruggiez before, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

  6. #18526

    Nyaaahhh splash queen

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/457642189872

    Only review I could find was from September of 2021. Anyone seen her recently?

  7. #18525

    Proof

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennYounger  [View Original Post]
    Did you get the proof you were looking for?
    Yes and I posted to that effect.

  8. #18524

    Torri

    Can anyone pm me tori new number? I know she changed it recently but I forgot to save it when she texted me. Was in her neck of the woods and would have loved to visit.

  9. #18523
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    She has multiple rip off reports. Her looks have gone to the wayside. Always has a guy very close by. I definitely would not recommend.
    Did you get the proof you were looking for?

  10. #18522

    Decent first visit

    I had time and contacted her for a morning visit. Nice girl. BBBJ was great. Seemed to be willing to do whatever but I didn't have time to stay long. Rode me covered and I finished a short time later.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/289092992964

  11. #18521
    Quote Originally Posted by MontyCliff  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she was high volume. I guess Blue was not enough to satisfy her appetite.

  12. #18520

    Dutchess

    I have been wanting to visit with Dutchess, I'll be around the area for a good amount of time one day next week and was wondering if anybody has any stories?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/524482313880

    Donation seems fair, in my range.

  13. #18519

    Carmen Rar

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/666253205884

    So I've tried looking up this Carmen Rae but the old link don't work anymore so idk if they're talking about this one in the pic / link or the other one. So any new reviews?
    She has multiple rip off reports. Her looks have gone to the wayside. Always has a guy very close by. I definitely would not recommend.

  14. #18518

    Yes she is out

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    So is she out already?? I do see her onlyphans was updated with a new post!!
    So if you search you will find a post earlier this week that says she is out and only seeing clients she has seen before. I contacted her and she stated the same. Just have not had a chance to visit.

  15. #18517
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    So is she out already?? I do see her onlyphans was updated with a new post!!
    Little red riding you is directly above her. DPD definitely scored this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape