Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7274
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssTeam  [View Original Post]
    This may be random but did she hold your cock when you were doing anal? She always did that when I visited and it annoyed me.
    She did in the beginning, I'm guessing to give her some time to acclimate, but she didn't do it the whole time.

  2. #7273
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info.
    Always go in with the plan. If MMS won't disclose BBFS fees, talk to the girl right away and ask. If she doesn't want to negotiate to the BBFS cip fee you want then just make up a reason to walk. Or you tell the girl that's why you are leaving so she gets the hint. Don't wait until after shower because she will hit you with some fees no matter what then.

    I don't think shop will blacklist anyone if girl's asking $ for BBFS is too high for the guy. Maybe someone who has walked out of spas can chime in on this.

    Always be polite and that always works better in your favor when negotiating. Some girl stands firm, some girls will quickly lower to $100 and sometimes even lower if you have some game.

    Don't go by anyone saying free BBFS and assume you can get the same because girls have the right to change their minds based on the guy. If the girl tell you $100 or $200 when you thought it's free, walk if you want.

    I've heard guys taking girls out and fucking them for free too but idk how true it is. Maybe they are super Chads.

  3. #7272

    Cheaper BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Emma can be negotiated with. Never heard of a $400 tab for her. You can certainly pay less than $4 even with Greek included.
    For cheap bb with 35+ ladies there was Med Spa -- I think there's a new name now that had girls doing bb for as low as $50. At the time they were still new and it was $150 half and $260 an hour GFE. It was a nice option to go 30 min and bb.

    I won't talk about Chinatown Gilfs. Not my cup of tea but a lot cheaper. The best bb was this lady Lisa who was probably 35-40 with great body that was giving it up for $140 TOTAL but since then she has raised the price a lot.

  4. #7271

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    How much are they paying you to shill the $200 price tag?? Guys can get cheaper here but you keep telling people $200.
    You should quote the correct message. I am not the one paying $200 for BBFSCIP.

    And by checking what the guy wrote and confirming it's $200, people can avoid them not get frustrated by not being able to get cheap BBFS.

    This is certainly better than claiming free BBFSCIP all over the place like some super chad LOL and fool people into going and try IMHO.

  5. #7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Bbw huge tits not for everyone but Something different then the massage places I see she's back visiting ny. Pricey but I thought a good time when she was here few weeks back.
    I was interested but her rates were a little off the charts for me.

  6. #7269
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Nice baller. I think both girls are $200 extras for BBFS here.
    How much are they paying you to shill the $200 price tag?? Guys can get cheaper here but you keep telling people $200.

  7. #7268

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by ConDiamond22  [View Original Post]
    What is usually fare at New rainbow now? First time I saw Emma, pretty sure I overpaid at $400 all in.
    Emma can be negotiated with. Never heard of a $400 tab for her. You can certainly pay less than $4 even with Greek included.

  8. #7267
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnUws  [View Original Post]
    I wish I seized the opportunity to do a double with gina and dr lisa before lisa got all batshit and disappeared.

  9. #7266

    Was able tp do double BBFS with her and her girlfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssTeam  [View Original Post]
    This may be random but did she hold your cock when you were doing anal? She always did that when I visited and it annoyed me.
    Insane XxXperiment https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6312089-369504.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0245.jpg‎   IMG_0244.jpg‎  

  10. #7265

    Dr. Julia Ter I'd 369504

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnUws  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Gina for 10 years who introduced Dr. Julia aka Sabrina seen them for doubles and singles both on Prep creampie included anal creampie also and they let you piss in their mouth http://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/regi...ac35f45da5c320.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6312089-369504

  11. #7264

    Cock holding

    Quote Originally Posted by NerfHearder  [View Original Post]
    I finally took a trip to the BBFS hall of fame. The one, the only Gina.

    I was sort of expecting to be disappointed based on all the hype, but I was not. I only wish I had seen her a decade ago. Met her at a hotel in Time Sq, she had the room dark, but with some funky projection lights to set the mood. Her face is showing some signs of age, but her body is insane. I have seen all these posts of her having the body of a 20 something. I always took that with a grain of salt, but its true. Fucked her in every single position I could think of in a hour and shamelessly nutted in her ass twice.

    My only complaint is that she is definitely a bit of a kook and can be a bit all over the place, but if you can get past that she is well worth a visit.

    I wish I was breaking some new ground here but I guess I just wanted to brag about boldly going where. Many, many many men have gone before!
    This may be random but did she hold your cock when you were doing anal? She always did that when I visited and it annoyed me.

  12. #7263

    Veronica jasmine

    Bbw huge tits not for everyone but Something different then the massage places I see she's back visiting ny. Pricey but I thought a good time when she was here few weeks back.

  13. #7262
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Stella at KKP, Emma and Yoyo at New Rainbow, Sophia at Cream Dream, will cost less than that. Of Course if you can do a little older women, Lily and Lucy in Chinatown.
    What is usually fare at New rainbow now? First time I saw Emma, pretty sure I overpaid at $400 all in.

  14. #7261

    Gina Rollins

    I finally took a trip to the BBFS hall of fame. The one, the only Gina.

    I was sort of expecting to be disappointed based on all the hype, but I was not. I only wish I had seen her a decade ago. Met her at a hotel in Time Sq, she had the room dark, but with some funky projection lights to set the mood. Her face is showing some signs of age, but her body is insane. I have seen all these posts of her having the body of a 20 something. I always took that with a grain of salt, but its true. Fucked her in every single position I could think of in a hour and shamelessly nutted in her ass twice.

    My only complaint is that she is definitely a bit of a kook and can be a bit all over the place, but if you can get past that she is well worth a visit.

    I wish I was breaking some new ground here but I guess I just wanted to brag about boldly going where. Many, many many men have gone before!

  15. #7260

    BBBS Budget

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Just to get a rough idea for BBFS in NYC it's $400-600 on average?
    Stella at KKP, Emma and Yoyo at New Rainbow, Sophia at Cream Dream, will cost less than that. Of Course if you can do a little older women, Lily and Lucy in Chinatown.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape