Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 919 1419 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18777
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole313  [View Original Post]
    I got a random text a week ago fr someone claiming to be Priscilla anybody else get this text?
    Yes. I'm hoping it's Ashley who was using her number last year around this time.

  2. #18776

    Pricilla

    I got a random text a week ago fr someone claiming to be Priscilla anybody else get this text?

  3. #18775

    Alexia

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I try to see her and never got a damn reply. So is she thick like the pics or bigger?
    She's not a BBW if that's what you're asking. She is the definition of thick.

  4. #18774

    Thank you so much! OMG! There is no one good out there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Athena is a crackhead and I don't recommend. She will use not doing crack as an excuse to cut your time shirt.

    As for Victoria, she don't look like that hot in person. I don't recommend none of them.
    Thank you so much! OMG! There is no one good out there!

  5. #18773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Athena and Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Athena is a crackhead and I don't recommend. She will use not doing crack as an excuse to cut your time shirt.

    As for Victoria, she don't look like that hot in person. I don't recommend none of them.

  6. #18772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerMan401  [View Original Post]
    Hi gentlemen,

    Time to contribute and provide my bi-annual pussy report. Today's report is Alexia Vega.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/062350812038

    I'll try to keep it short and sweet. She was willing to see me on short notice. Was quoted $200 hh $300 hr. Normally I'm not paying something like this but I had just gotten flaked on by another provider and the little head was doing the thinking. Booked a hh. She's at an extended stay so no private residence which is whatever for me, personally. I get the feeling that YMMV with her but her and I clicked pretty quickly. Started out BBBJ and turned into CBJ as we switched to 69. We did some DFK and mutual fondling back and forth. The rest is standard business, aka we started banging in different positions until I blew in the rubber. We cuddled for a couple minutes and she even let me go a second time within my hh visit. I mostly say YMMV because I've seen mixed reviews from years ago (she told me she took a break from providing so it checks out). I would repeat so much more often I just wish it was a little more affordable for me but it was a nice treat. For the nasty Johns out there, nothing gave me the impression that she was down for BBFS so I didn't ask.

    She's a short Latina MILF in her 30's with a fat ass and a nice rack to play with to boot. She's super friendly and seemed down to earth. Didn't see any red flags or sign of drugs which is always awesome to see around here. Treat her nice please, she's a sweet lady.

    If you end up seeing her please report back!! Everyone has different experiences and this was just my own. Hope this helps!
    I try to see her and never got a damn reply. So is she thick like the pics or bigger?

  7. #18771
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Yes, legit. However, she / he is post opp. Search the Boston board for Michelle.

    https://www.tsescorts.com/massachusetts/boston/shemale-escorts/786-480-7603
    https://www.tsescorts.com/massachuse...s/786-480-7603

  8. #18770
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny2988  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

    Was trying to setup something with this lady. Does anyone know if she is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/788205208590
    Stay away from Malanna too who usually hosts out of Walpole. Same deal with being post opp.

  9. #18769
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny2988  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

    Was trying to setup something with this lady. Does anyone know if she is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/788205208590
    Yes, legit. However, she / he is post opp. Search the Boston board for Michelle.

    https://www.tsescorts.com/massachusetts/boston/shemale-escorts/786-480-7603

  10. #18768
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by EManer377  [View Original Post]
    Could this be Athena that was with Dcd??
    I don't think that this is her, but I could be wrong.

  11. #18767
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny2988  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

    Was trying to setup something with this lady. Does anyone know if she is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/788205208590
    Nope. Not a chance.

  12. #18766
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Could this be Athena that was with Dcd??

  13. #18765

    Anyone seen her before?

    Hey folks,

    Was trying to setup something with this lady. Does anyone know if she is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/788205208590

  14. #18764
    That's Latina Jackie. Looks like she went with new name and pictures. I posted about her a while back to mixed reactions LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerMan401  [View Original Post]
    Hi gentlemen,

    Time to contribute and provide my bi-annual pussy report. Today's report is Alexia Vega.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/062350812038

    I'll try to keep it short and sweet. She was willing to see me on short notice. Was quoted $200 hh $300 hr. Normally I'm not paying something like this but I had just gotten flaked on by another provider and the little head was doing the thinking. Booked a hh. She's at an extended stay so no private residence which is whatever for me, personally. I get the feeling that YMMV with her but her and I clicked pretty quickly. Started out BBBJ and turned into CBJ as we switched to 69. We did some DFK and mutual fondling back and forth. The rest is standard business, aka we started banging in different positions until I blew in the rubber. We cuddled for a couple minutes and she even let me go a second time within my hh visit. I mostly say YMMV because I've seen mixed reviews from years ago (she told me she took a break from providing so it checks out). I would repeat so much more often I just wish it was a little more affordable for me but it was a nice treat. For the nasty Johns out there, nothing gave me the impression that she was down for BBFS so I didn't ask.

    She's a short Latina MILF in her 30's with a fat ass and a nice rack to play with to boot. She's super friendly and seemed down to earth. Didn't see any red flags or sign of drugs which is always awesome to see around here. Treat her nice please, she's a sweet lady.

    If you end up seeing her please report back!! Everyone has different experiences and this was just my own. Hope this helps!
    .

  15. #18763

    Alexia Vega report

    Hi gentlemen,

    Time to contribute and provide my bi-annual pussy report. Today's report is Alexia Vega.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/062350812038

    I'll try to keep it short and sweet. She was willing to see me on short notice. Was quoted $200 hh $300 hr. Normally I'm not paying something like this but I had just gotten flaked on by another provider and the little head was doing the thinking. Booked a hh. She's at an extended stay so no private residence which is whatever for me, personally. I get the feeling that YMMV with her but her and I clicked pretty quickly. Started out BBBJ and turned into CBJ as we switched to 69. We did some DFK and mutual fondling back and forth. The rest is standard business, aka we started banging in different positions until I blew in the rubber. We cuddled for a couple minutes and she even let me go a second time within my hh visit. I mostly say YMMV because I've seen mixed reviews from years ago (she told me she took a break from providing so it checks out). I would repeat so much more often I just wish it was a little more affordable for me but it was a nice treat. For the nasty Johns out there, nothing gave me the impression that she was down for BBFS so I didn't ask.

    She's a short Latina MILF in her 30's with a fat ass and a nice rack to play with to boot. She's super friendly and seemed down to earth. Didn't see any red flags or sign of drugs which is always awesome to see around here. Treat her nice please, she's a sweet lady.

    If you end up seeing her please report back!! Everyone has different experiences and this was just my own. Hope this helps!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape