Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 1389
-
02-15-23 14:09 #684Senior Member

Posts: 388We All Have Our Way to Enjoy Mongering
Hi NBP, the post wasn't for those who like to taste other guys joy, or for those who don't care one way or the other. It was more for the guys who didn't give it much thought and possible really don't want to be "clean up. ".
I know there are many people with wild kinks and perversions out there, and few surprise me anymore, but I have to admit even being open to a lot of crazy sexual things, some things still turn me off. In most cases, I'm pretty much a to each their own, and a live and let live guy.
Since you brought up THADs I'll jump into a THADs story.
Quite a while ago, me and two other guys got invited to join a couple for some fun. She started sitting on bed taking turns blowing or playing with our cocks as her boyfriend just watched on the side lines. Out of the blue one guy orders me to eat her pussy, and I said "no!" She immediately said you don't want to eat my pussy? I said yes I do but I don't take orders from him, but I'll take orders from you, and she said "eat my pussy" so I went down on her as she lied back with legs wide open. Of course in such a situation I have no idea what she may have done with that pussy before we entered this room, but I took the risk it was clean. Fortunately, it passed all the obvious tests, looks, smell, wetness, and taste. After some moaning and convulsing, she wanted to be fucked.
So we all took turns fucking her with condoms on, and getting blowjobs and some stroking here and there, with her BF watching and tugging away. After a while she stopped the last guy fucking her and said I want my boyfriend to fuck me now, and he dutifully got off her and let her bf mount her with his already hard cock that he kept hard as he watched us. He fucked her like he stole her for a while, with us feeling her up, or sticking our cocks in her mouth or hand still somewhat engaged in the action.
Then out of the blue she says to us three guys, I want my boyfriend to cum in me, who's going to eat it out? The silence from the three of us was funny as hell. None of us was up for that, but obviously to them that was a hot thing to do. I remember her being shocked and then realizing she couldn't command any of us to do it, as she said, nobody will eat me out? Her boyfriend started to unload as I said thank you and left the room. I have no idea if either of the other two guys ate her out after her bf unloaded, but I knew that part wasn't for me. I was glad I ate her before he filled her up instead of meeting them after. I appreciated be a part of the action, but I do have my limits regardless of what they want to do. It's all a gamble when it comes to sex games.
Everyone has their own way to enjoy their kinks and perversions, me included, I guess I may not be the typical monger in more ways than one. I intend no offense to anyone.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 22:54 #683Senior Member

Posts: 479But some guys like that.
Maximus, I know I shared a few Thad's stories with you but perhaps this is my best (or worst depending on your viewpoint.) A few years back on a beautiful summer evening, I saw a stunning woman with her husband at the bar. I figured they would most likely sequester themselves in the couples area. Maybe an hour later, I was wandering off the beaten path so to speak and walked into one of the side trailers where the AC was on full blast. This same woman and her husband were lying on a bed. He asked if I would like to play. Boy, would I ever. He said there was only one thing, she was allergic to condoms but they tested regularly, so if I was ok with bare it was all good. The little head overtook the big head and I agreed to their terms. She was super fun and really got into it with moaning and thrust her hips as I was entering her. Still, I was a little nervous and after 8 minutes or so, I hadn't came and was going soft. I finished up and thanked them both. The husband asked if I came and I told him that I was a bit nervous and didn't. He looked a little disappointed but said it was ok.
Originally Posted by MaximusKahn
[View Original Post]
Another guy who had wandered in agreed to their terms and began playing. He came immensely. The next thing shocked both the new guy and myself. The husband began performing oral on his wife. Licking up every last drop. He seemed to love this and so did she. IDK if the guy is gay or a cuck but he did let me play with his wife so he is all good with me. I later saw both of them in the lockers gathering their things. She looked even better under the bright lights. They were both friendly and I wished them a safe trip home.
-
02-14-23 19:31 #682Senior Member

Posts: 388Rimming, BBFS CIP, BBBJ CIM
I enjoy guys telling us about a provider who gives them a Great Rim Job, offers Bare Back Full Service with CIP, or gets a Bare Back Blow Job with CIM action, and then gets all excited posting how much they enjoy all the Deep French Kissing, and the DATY they do with the same provider.
It occurs to me that if they get a BB CIM, or BB CIP, and an exciting Rim Job then she offers these pleasures to her other customers as well. Just knowing some guy probably released his load in her face or pussy minutes ago is enough keep me focused on just getting a HJ, head, or sex.
We all have our thing, but I can't enjoy DFK or DATY with providers who do BBBJCIM, or BBFSCIP, and Rim Jobs to numerous customers daily.
I don't know if I should share this, but I will because it's fair to let you know. Some girls do laugh at guys who DATY them knowing the last customer just released all his joy in her bare back, and know part of what you might be tasting are his left overs. They will freely straddle your face so you have an open invitation to dine out while they are secretly laughing as you do. Or think it's funny how many guys will love to DFK them right after they took their tongue out of some other guy's ass or finished tasting his release. I've been told by a few that the way they see it is, if they have to taste it and you want to Fk them, then you should too. Why do you think some greet you with DFK right away? They are letting you have a taste of the last guy, and laughing about how much you're enjoying it.
This is not a slam to anyone if DFK and DATY are your chosen pleasures, I just think it's important I share some of the truths I know about how some women see it. But don't' worry this is just one man's opinion and there is still plenty of participating providers for you, besides, if you don't care, then you don't care.
I just know too much, and from my perspective, I don't want to be tasting some other guys action, so I avoid DFK, and DATY with any provider who performs Rim Jobs, BBBFCIM, BBFSCIP, or Bare Back anything to her other customers. I'm not saying DFK and DATY are not great, we all know they are, but I can tell you why I'm very selective who I do it with.
-
02-10-23 00:54 #681Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
I agree with DFun! There is NFWIFT! I hope it's a matter of taste because I go check out some of these nonFS spots that people have reviewed and 8 out of 10 times I had to walk out. I know some of the girls I like or see some guys may say they are too skinny, their butt or boobs are too big, etc. So I'm thinking it's our different tastes.
Originally Posted by DesertFun
[View Original Post]
I'm back from my short trips and ready to do some more windows shopping. I did some a few weeks ago that I will post about later, just catching up with some of my favorite independents for the time being.
Happy hobbying guys!
-
02-08-23 00:44 #680Regular Member

Posts: 21There's not a forum that talks about HJ places only.
Originally Posted by Hector58
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 01:43 #679Senior Member

Posts: 141I've seen it, but there are 278 posts in that thread vs 22,000 in the Massage Parlor Reports thread.
Originally Posted by Hector58
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 11:21 #678Senior Member

Posts: 646108
I went to 108 a while back. When I pulled up, I noticed that there was a guy sitting in his truck out front waiting. Then another guy pulled up and sat there for a bit. I was thinking dang, this place is blowing up. The church, or whatever next door was having something going on out front, with people milling about. Awkward.
I was thinking about waiting for the first and / or second guy to make their move, give them minute, then go in. Both of them ended up going next door and I decided to slip in.
I've been wondering if they were going to be a problem for 108. They've got to know that something weird is going on. I've heard other legitimate businesses adjacent to spas complaining about them. Especially since they are religious types right next door. They might think they've got competition. Hearing us yelling, oh gawd, oh gawd. Jesus, Jesus I'm coming.
I know that that was dumb but kind of fits in the stupid shit thread.
Edit: It's actually even more stupid because I think someone already made that pathetic excuse for a joke. FTW.
-
02-04-23 20:00 #677Senior Member

Posts: 100Re: No way
Rolf,
To me they would just be NFWIFT's, aka no fucking way would I fuck that!
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 15:30 #676Senior Member

Posts: 654Nomenclature
So here's a question. In the world of AMPs in particular we meet many women in that expansive age group from mid-30's to mid-50's. We see them labeled as milfs and gilfs. But what do we call them if I take one look and say to myself "not in a million years"? Miwlfs and Giwlfs? (w=wouldn't). Just ruminating here.
-
01-28-23 22:04 #675Senior Member

Posts: 64Separate Threads
We already have that. Check out the FS Spas in San Diego thread in the lower section.
Originally Posted by JulianK
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 21:37 #674Senior Member

Posts: 141It would be good to have one section for FS and another for HJ only. It would save a little reading time for me.
Originally Posted by StlDanish
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 18:10 #673Senior Member

Posts: 261100% this. It's not that it's a bad place. It isn't. But the non-stop cheerleading is beyond old. I posted a review awhile back about a 108 experience with one of the girls that people just gush about incessantly and my review was basically: "She was good, but not THAT good" and at least a couple of the usual suspects jumped right in "defending her honor. " Mercifully, I didn't get any PMs or anything about it.
Originally Posted by Usgyinyang
[View Original Post]
I miss the days when there were a variety of places talked about, with more focus on the HJ places. Love to hear about the FS places too, but right now the balance is way off. A certain other site we are all familiar with that operates on a subscription model to read reviews is just 100% shilling now. Completely worthless. So it's not just here. Seems like the owners of parlors are really enlisting shill services to push their brand, across the board.
-
01-27-23 23:17 #672Senior Member

Posts: 646Random crap.
I've got to admit that I drew a bit of a clunker for my first VIP session. She was smoking hot but not the best service. Complaining about too many positions and actually bit my cock a bit when I gently pushed it deep. Probably just having an off day. Still pretty good. I documented that at the time. Subsequently, my sessions were superlative.
Today at UFS I got groped with a hand down my pants on my ass and my cock cranked practically half way to completion. Wouldn't tell me her name. But I didn't want a session with her. Not bad but I'd rather save my cash for someone better.
A while back I went to 108 because someone said that a certain girl could take it all the way down. I've always wanted that and never quite got it. She did go at it hard. On her back with her head hanging off the table. She was getting close and I gently pushed it, to try to really get it all the way into her throat. She took it pretty well but when she spit out my cum, she showed me that I made her bleed. I felt insanely terrible and told her how sorry I was. She actually took it well and was really sweet. Seemed weird.
Has anyone seen Peach at 108? She's like an anime character come to life.
Seems like 108 has the best girls lately.
-
01-23-23 17:29 #671Senior Member

Posts: 201You said it much clearer than I did, thanks!
Originally Posted by Usgyinyang
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 19:05 #670Senior Member

Posts: 148Not necessarily, the biggest factor would be the gap between what the review says and what is offered. In the case of VIP, there is no argument against the fact that the ad-hoc free FFM upgrades happened. And that was a primary driver for the VIP craze. VIP was ACTUALLY disrupting the market. In the case of 108, nothing is being offered that is impossible to find elsewhere but the shills try to make it sound like every girl there is a 10/10 sex machine. Its very very easy to hide behind the ol "YMMV" whenever a review turns out to be massively over embelished. "oh you must have got her on a bad day" "oh she must have just liked me more" "maybe she was tired" anytime a dissenting opinion is offered.
In reality, the biggest advantage 108 gets out of drafting shills isn't even the additional traffic they get from one-off visitors who read through all the posts. For them its the ability to get repeat business out of their shills.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





