Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,861 to 19,875 of 27128
-
01-29-23 11:49 #7268Senior Member

Posts: 215Emma
Emma can be negotiated with. Never heard of a $400 tab for her. You can certainly pay less than $4 even with Greek included.
Originally Posted by ConDiamond22
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 11:40 #7267Senior Member

Posts: 278I wish I seized the opportunity to do a double with gina and dr lisa before lisa got all batshit and disappeared.
Originally Posted by JohnUws
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 07:58 #7266Regular Member

Posts: 11Was able tp do double BBFS with her and her girlfriend
Insane XxXperiment https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6312089-369504.
Originally Posted by TheAssTeam
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 07:54 #7265Regular Member

Posts: 11Dr. Julia Ter I'd 369504
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6312089-369504
Originally Posted by JohnUws
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 01:14 #7264Senior Member

Posts: 39Cock holding
This may be random but did she hold your cock when you were doing anal? She always did that when I visited and it annoyed me.
Originally Posted by NerfHearder
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 21:19 #7263Senior Member

Posts: 106Veronica jasmine
Bbw huge tits not for everyone but Something different then the massage places I see she's back visiting ny. Pricey but I thought a good time when she was here few weeks back.
-
01-28-23 19:52 #7262Regular Member

Posts: 17What is usually fare at New rainbow now? First time I saw Emma, pretty sure I overpaid at $400 all in.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 17:17 #7261Regular Member

Posts: 8Gina Rollins
I finally took a trip to the BBFS hall of fame. The one, the only Gina.
I was sort of expecting to be disappointed based on all the hype, but I was not. I only wish I had seen her a decade ago. Met her at a hotel in Time Sq, she had the room dark, but with some funky projection lights to set the mood. Her face is showing some signs of age, but her body is insane. I have seen all these posts of her having the body of a 20 something. I always took that with a grain of salt, but its true. Fucked her in every single position I could think of in a hour and shamelessly nutted in her ass twice.
My only complaint is that she is definitely a bit of a kook and can be a bit all over the place, but if you can get past that she is well worth a visit.
I wish I was breaking some new ground here but I guess I just wanted to brag about boldly going where. Many, many many men have gone before!
-
01-28-23 12:22 #7260Senior Member

Posts: 215BBBS Budget
Stella at KKP, Emma and Yoyo at New Rainbow, Sophia at Cream Dream, will cost less than that. Of Course if you can do a little older women, Lily and Lucy in Chinatown.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 11:53 #7259Senior Member

Posts: 672Thank you
Oh ok. Thanks a lot. That's were I am going anyway. So perfect.
Originally Posted by WellHung123
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 10:44 #7258Senior Member

Posts: 115They're right by Penn Station - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/code.
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 08:33 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 493Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 08:32 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 124ITs a hard pass on my with Dr, Julia saw her once and she was NUTS!
Originally Posted by GostoDefoder
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 07:09 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 4755Bbfs
Talking GFE spots only with younger talent.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
Whatever the normal listed fee on the website then the girls will typically ask $100-200 on top for BBFS.
So it may be $320 + $100/$200 for an hour as an example.
Places with older ladies will be cheaper but I don't go there so someone else can chime in.
-
01-28-23 07:06 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 4755Nice
Nice baller. I think both girls are $200 extras for BBFS here.
Originally Posted by WellHung123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






