Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 787 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    M&g

    When I was on SA, I wouldn't necessarily compensate them for a M&G but I would definitely put a lot of money into the date in an effort to shock and awe them into taking me seriously. Expensive restaurant, anything on the menu, top shelf alcohol. I'd pick them up in my nice car. Really give them the taste of the lifestyle. For a lot of real sugar babies (instead of escorts who just advertise on SA), that's their dream. When they see it presented to them, it changes their behavior a lot. More often than not, I end up with them at my place all night long at no additional charge because they it as an investment on their part into getting that lifestyle.

    So I might have dropped $1000 on a M&G, but if you break it down per hour to have dinner and an overnighter, it's actually a really good value.

    It didn't work every single time, but even if I factored in the duds, I came out well ahead on a per hour basis relative to an escort.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    As I have met my share of potential arrangements, I have seen everything from those that were clueless and just thought you would pay them to eat dinner to charging by the hour like a typical escort. I think throwing out there early on that you are looking for fun "in private" or something like that is harmless. Just would not push too much via text. Then once you meet, see where it goes. I do not throw dollar amounts out there until I meet the person unless they insist and even then, usually try to give a range with the disclaimer, "depending on how things go". A good question is what are they looking to cover with regard to expenses. I have had girls that just wanted rent covered which wasn't too bad and we were able to work out a monthly with expectations for how often we would see each other based on that.

    This one is another time waster for me. I broke my own rule and gave her $ just for lunch. Of course she insisted that she was someone that I should take seriously and that she wanted an arrangement not just to be paid to eat. That was November. Haven't been able to get her out since but she still keeps talking however she wants to just go out to eat again as she still is not decided. No way would I pay her again, my mistake. Never pay someone to just have a meet and greet. I have never had that work out.

  2. #12758

    Asian / Filipino Flight attendant, has anyone seen her?

    She comes to Chicago once in a while and stays at a hotel by O'Hare and she can only see you at her place. To me it's an indication she's a pro / escort but She told me she's a flight attendant and that's why she comes to Chicago once in a while and stays at a hotel nearby and only sees guys at her hotel because she has a limited timeframe. Well that's the explanation she gave me when I asked if she's an escort. She even shows me a picture in her flight attendant uniform. She's Asian, if I'm not mistaken she told me she's Filipino. I don't have her Seeking profile but I'll post some pictures she sent me. The last 2 digits of he phone number: 17 and the area code is (702). Has anyone seen her? Is she for real or some scam?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B4C1E4FC-CF11-4344-81C7-F39A7DC92271.jpg‎   1E2F6764-6DE4-4774-B501-BFBF3BD400C7.jpg‎  

  3. #12757

    Hot Petite Asian

    I didn't see that 18 year old Latina, but if did see this hot Asian chick. She is real and a very Nice GFE experience, but CFS the first few meetings. If you reverse image search you'll see she used to be pretty big on Twitter and such. 350.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-7fcda29b8549

  4. #12756
    Quote Originally Posted by NwPounder  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I got the same experience with few asking for my number. Saying hello / hi in the first message, after I respond ask my no. Blocked me right away. No one has reached out to me yet. I think they are doing something with the number. I do have a GV and so I'm not worried. Be careful out there, do not share unless you gain some confidence!
    I have had that happen to me on several occasions this last few weeks. Also getting a few hitting me up on WhatsApp which is never a good sign. I think they are hoping you will give them a real number and maybe see if you are married or some other scam.

  5. #12755

    Everyone is different

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    If they're on the site, they know what they're getting into. If a girl is really platonic only they'll let you know early on. If you're trying to pick up a woman in a bar, do you ask about her or do you ask if she's available to bang? This is even easier, most are willing to sleep with you but want to know that you're worth it. If they're not asking for your money right away don't discuss it. Just because you're paying them doesn't mean they want to feel like an escort.

    There's a lot more for the money out there as long as you put the work into it.
    As I have met my share of potential arrangements, I have seen everything from those that were clueless and just thought you would pay them to eat dinner to charging by the hour like a typical escort. I think throwing out there early on that you are looking for fun "in private" or something like that is harmless. Just would not push too much via text. Then once you meet, see where it goes. I do not throw dollar amounts out there until I meet the person unless they insist and even then, usually try to give a range with the disclaimer, "depending on how things go". A good question is what are they looking to cover with regard to expenses. I have had girls that just wanted rent covered which wasn't too bad and we were able to work out a monthly with expectations for how often we would see each other based on that.

    This one is another time waster for me. I broke my own rule and gave her $ just for lunch. Of course she insisted that she was someone that I should take seriously and that she wanted an arrangement not just to be paid to eat. That was November. Haven't been able to get her out since but she still keeps talking however she wants to just go out to eat again as she still is not decided. No way would I pay her again, my mistake. Never pay someone to just have a meet and greet. I have never had that work out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6E1F0C25-8F15-4B71-A0AF-D507508764B2.jpg‎   9D69493D-E249-44BE-9A49-C97C6D866C0D.jpg‎  

  6. #12754
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicdemoan  [View Original Post]
    Easy there, tiger. I make it very clearly known in the beginning where I'd hope our arrangement could evolve to. Helps to save putting effort into time wasters not even wanting intimacy. Maybe that's the wrong approach, but I am not seeking a girlfriend from a site where half of you may have already plowed her. LOL. In any case, guess I am just sticker shocked. It is what it is. Not giving up, have 3 more weeks and some prospects in line. Que sera sera.
    I'd make a significant wager (and offer long odds) that your approach gets your profile banned.

  7. #12753

    They know the game

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicdemoan  [View Original Post]
    Easy there, tiger. I make it very clearly known in the beginning where I'd hope our arrangement could evolve to. Helps to save putting effort into time wasters not even wanting intimacy. Maybe that's the wrong approach, but I am not seeking a girlfriend from a site where half of you may have already plowed her. LOL. In any case, guess I am just sticker shocked. It is what it is. Not giving up, have 3 more weeks and some prospects in line. Que sera sera.
    If they're on the site, they know what they're getting into. If a girl is really platonic only they'll let you know early on. If you're trying to pick up a woman in a bar, do you ask about her or do you ask if she's available to bang? This is even easier, most are willing to sleep with you but want to know that you're worth it. If they're not asking for your money right away don't discuss it. Just because you're paying them doesn't mean they want to feel like an escort.

    There's a lot more for the money out there as long as you put the work into it.

  8. #12752
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    You treat women like an escort, you get escort pricing. As if you are the worst looking / smelling man on the internet. If you want to take the trouble to get some rapport w / a chick and meet her in person before you ever broach the idea of pay for play, you can do significantly better. The girl might actually find she likes you and / or find you attractive, and would perhaps even enjoy banging you, and so you get the discount. If you just want to cut to the chase, well, you are the type of guy SA wants to get rid of. You'll get them shut down because of FOSTA / SESTA, so there will be an event they can identify to ban you.
    Easy there, tiger. I make it very clearly known in the beginning where I'd hope our arrangement could evolve to. Helps to save putting effort into time wasters not even wanting intimacy. Maybe that's the wrong approach, but I am not seeking a girlfriend from a site where half of you may have already plowed her. LOL. In any case, guess I am just sticker shocked. It is what it is. Not giving up, have 3 more weeks and some prospects in line. Que sera sera.

  9. #12751

    EffyChicago

    Met for dinner. Much bigger than her picks. No boobs and all hips and ass. To my embarrassment, my dear friends that I spend the holidays with were at the table next to me celebrating my buddy's birthday. Thought she was getting 400 for the meet and greet. Obviously she was confused as I had never suggested otherwise and even state in my profile that I do not pay for meet and greets nor will I ever send money to someone that I don't know. Total newbie which can be fun but pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-5294b5a109aa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DCAB245A-8809-4D93-9E2C-21FBD06636B7.jpg‎   BC77BA5B-0983-4BD8-AA0B-D61C518D2C34.jpg‎  

  10. #12750

    Dump Pt. 3

    Another game player. Not serious about meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-6c836c8c533d

    She claims she usually gets 600 to 1000 per date. She said she is luxury and would go no lower than 500. Found out she had an 0nlyfan5 at one point, but it got abandoned when no one subscribed. Doesn't look very good with makeup and is hideous without it. Typical millennial sugar baby with a big ego.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-170538d70292

    This one is down to play for 250. I did not find her very attractive. She has had several profiles over the years. I'm sure some of you have hit it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-ad429e897da2

    Saw this one a couple years ago. I was able to negotiate her down to 400. She was good in bed and had a nice body, but she was too bossy like a lot of black women.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-5cf1710eadb3

    She seems like a really nice girl. We talked a lot, but whenever I suggested meeting up, she has an excuse. She claims to always be working, even at night and on the weekend. I'm kind of thinking she is just on the website to be entertained. Too bad.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-8e5e92d62a3a

    Get that sex.

    SDX.

  11. #12749

    Very Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Smoking hot too if you get to see her private pics she's very pretty. Talked to her 6 months ago. Can't remember the specifics but recall that she was just major league expensive.
    I talked to her too like 6 months ago. Can't remember the rate she quoted but I want to say it was like 700-800. Her pics suggest she is pretty but just couldn't justify that much.

  12. #12748

    This weeks info

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-c280665b0e25

    Wants $300 cfs by Ohare.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-c11785c259f3

    Wants you to come see her dance at strip club (old pink monkey downtown) before discussing any details. Probably just trying to drum up business.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-fd3de34c033f

    Complete time waster.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-b50c62f76e00

    Wants $450. Travels all over the suburbs for work she says. Not sure if pro or is being honest.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-755c3ef41111

    This one is a pro. She's on P411 and wants 500 an hour. Cfs.

  13. #12747
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! What's her Tryst link?
    This would be my guess as to who he is talking about based on the name. Unfortunately, I don't think they are the same.
    https://tryst.link/escort/cutepeach

  14. #12746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Seen her listings on Tryst.
    Interesting! What's her Tryst link?

  15. #12745
    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    I think she must be a pro because she is always on the app for some time now.
    Seen her listings on Tryst.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape