Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 903 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Krissi and Piper

    These two both frequently bounce between St. Louis & Chicago. To my knowledge they don't travel or work together though. There's not much info on either in Chicago Forums.

    Anyone able to shed some recent light on either of them? I know Kristina has had some negative reviews in the past. Nothing recent though.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/110879304

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/111294792

  2. #11688
    Shill for Alllesia and Ashley ignore my posts


    Posts: 7

    Alessia

    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Thursday. I've used the service before and as usual it was easy to set up and see her. She is just as beautiful as the pictures, phenomenal body and I have absolutely zero complaints and will see her again when she comes back through. She gave me her direct number and said she would text me when she comes to town.
    Does she BBBJ, DFK, MSOG?

  3. #11687

    Alessia

    Quote Originally Posted by TCinop  [View Original Post]
    She was in St. Louis for 4 days and nobody has info on her? She really got no business? Damn she looks hot AF to me. I would think the line would be long to see her.
    I saw her on Thursday. I've used the service before and as usual it was easy to set up and see her. She is just as beautiful as the pictures, phenomenal body and I have absolutely zero complaints and will see her again when she comes back through. She gave me her direct number and said she would text me when she comes to town.

  4. #11686

    Brazil Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    BrazilBarbie.

    Visiting provider. Previous ads place her in STL a few weeks ago. Her Twitter and other posting show Houston ads. Has a Memphis phone number, but I didn't see any Memphis posting. . There's 2 reviews on LC from a week ago that says her pics are accurate and she's fun. But it looks like her whole online persona was set up a month or so ago. It all just seems TGTBT.

    If the ads don't sho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/106356867

    https://callescort.org/901-661-8912
    I was curious about her too. I reached out to her last week. I didn't end up seeing her. She was very explicit when I asked her what her rates are. I have no firsthand knowledge, but it was enough to make me decide not to go.

    https://twitter.com/BrazilBarbie304

  5. #11685
    Shill for Alllesia and Ashley ignore my posts


    Posts: 7

    Ashlie

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Who was the one you were referencing aside from Sophia Brazil? Had you seen the other one you mention?

    I have seen Ashlie Martins before and she'll be back 1st week of Feb. I did 90 min w her. 3 pops, all sorts of positions. Had an amazing time.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/8802387.htm
    Looking forward to seeing Ashlie Martins. All reports point to absolutely epic BBBJ as well as a very pleasing body to bang.

  6. #11684

    Any reviews.

    BrazilBarbie.

    Visiting provider. Previous ads place her in STL a few weeks ago. Her Twitter and other posting show Houston ads. Has a Memphis phone number, but I didn't see any Memphis posting. . There's 2 reviews on LC from a week ago that says her pics are accurate and she's fun. But it looks like her whole online persona was set up a month or so ago. It all just seems TGTBT.

    If the ads don't sho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/106356867

    https://callescort.org/901-661-8912

  7. #11683
    Shill for Alllesia and Ashley ignore my posts


    Posts: 7

    Alessia

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1875.htm?cat=1

    So nobody's going to fuck her and report it? I mean, bro, look at that body. And yourvip is hit and miss but even a miss with them isn't THAT bad.

    And yeah I already TOFTT with "Sofia brazil" before you say it.
    She was in St. Louis for 4 days and nobody has info on her? She really got no business? Damn she looks hot AF to me. I would think the line would be long to see her.

  8. #11682

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongering6484  [View Original Post]
    So, unfortunately I can't find the ad or it was removed but I'll still write a short review as a warning to save anyone a headache. I had something set up with one of the many Asians in your area. She sent me an apartment address on Swiss Drive off 55 and 270. All had been arranged but when I got there she asked me to send her the money via Zelle or Cashapp. I said no, I am here with cash like we agreed. She asked me to go to the gas station and get a gift card. Hard no.

    I don't know about why'all but I don't send money electronically or do gift cards or deposits. Never been scammed and I'm not giving them the opportunity.

    Be safe STL. I'll be back.
    Guarantee, there was no girl at that location for you to meet. They probably just pick addresses off Google or something. Total scam, you could have been talking or texting to someone literally around the world.

  9. #11681
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongering6484  [View Original Post]
    So, unfortunately I can't find the ad or it was removed but I'll still write a short review as a warning to save anyone a headache. I had something set up with one of the many Asians in your area. She sent me an apartment address on Swiss Drive off 55 and 270. All had been arranged but when I got there she asked me to send her the money via Zelle or Cashapp. I said no, I am here with cash like we agreed. She asked me to go to the gas station and get a gift card. Hard no.

    I don't know about why'all but I don't send money electronically or do gift cards or deposits. Never been scammed and I'm not giving them the opportunity.

    Be safe STL. I'll be back.
    I've had the same thing happen. Went as far as telling whoever it was that I had the gift card in hand and could they just open the door so I could see it wasn't a scam. When they asked what I was in, I gave the description of a vehicle that just happened to pass by. The person never showed and I never did get to see if it was a man or woman trying to scam.

  10. #11680

    One more report

    So, unfortunately I can't find the ad or it was removed but I'll still write a short review as a warning to save anyone a headache. I had something set up with one of the many Asians in your area. She sent me an apartment address on Swiss Drive off 55 and 270. All had been arranged but when I got there she asked me to send her the money via Zelle or Cashapp. I said no, I am here with cash like we agreed. She asked me to go to the gas station and get a gift card. Hard no.

    I don't know about why'all but I don't send money electronically or do gift cards or deposits. Never been scammed and I'm not giving them the opportunity.

    Be safe STL. I'll be back.

  11. #11679

    Review fwiw

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydd  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro I'm a little late replying to your message. That post looks fake to me.

    How did your trip go? Did you see any hot girls?

    Jimmydd.
    So, yeah I did end up seeing this one. The ad is definitely real but the pictures are definitely not her or they are from 20 years ago. But, I would have to say that it was worth it to me. She did a fantastic job. The setup was easy, gave address to hotel off 27X Maryland Heights area, when I arrived I did have to wait but I was a few minutes early. Didn't know but I had a good view of her door where I parked. I always drive around before I park to scope out the area. Never saw anyone leave her room from when I parked until I got the room number. She was very clean and had no smells at all. Opted for hh. GFE for sure, BBBJ, then mish, finishing in cg. She knows what she is doing. Damage was $. 4. Like I said I thought it was very reasonable for what I got. As always YMMV. If I can find the ad, I'll be posting a different review for someone else in your city. No so gleaming.

  12. #11678
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Who was the one you were referencing aside from Sophia Brazil? Had you seen the other one you mention?

    I have seen Ashlie Martins before and she'll be back 1st week of Feb. I did 90 min w her. 3 pops, all sorts of positions. Had an amazing time.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/8802387.htm
    I'm referencing Alessia of yourvipmodels. She has a similar body type to "Sophia Brazil". I haven't seen her, but yourvipmodels usually ranges from decent to great imo. Lexa Lia was my favorite.

    Haven't seen Ashlie Martins but I might see her this time.

  13. #11677

    Fernanda

    Did any of why'all try this one out? She had an ad on Tryst and was in STL this week. Website is Fernandagfe.com. Feel free to pm me any details, thanks.

  14. #11676

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...52923.htm?wn=1

    Don't DO IT.

    She's the girl on the pics and is hot, but service was legitimately terrible. There's another girl coming in town soon with a similar look / body type that I'd recommend if you're even thinking about Sophia.
    Who was the one you were referencing aside from Sophia Brazil? Had you seen the other one you mention?

    I have seen Ashlie Martins before and she'll be back 1st week of Feb. I did 90 min w her. 3 pops, all sorts of positions. Had an amazing time.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/8802387.htm

  15. #11675
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...52923.htm?wn=1

    Don't DO IT.

    She's the girl on the pics and is hot, but service was legitimately terrible. There's another girl coming in town soon with a similar look / body type that I'd recommend if you're even thinking about Sophia.
    I cannot stress it enough do not see this lady. The worst customer service ever. No positions or even touching everywhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape