Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 59509
-
01-28-23 22:47 #51334Senior Member

Posts: 50Received happiness here during my first and only visit, with similar description girl. She initiated little roaming on back and I reciprocated with moaning to start the fire! But was ok expierence and gave. 4 tip.
Originally Posted by AtlBud
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 21:33 #51333Regular Member

Posts: 5I wasn't aware anything was available in Braselton. I am willing to help with gaining information. Can on you speak on the appearance so I will know it's worth while? Ever go to Buford Sun Spa?
Originally Posted by VanishingTwin
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 19:09 #51332Senior Member

Posts: 47Kim is not there anymore. Wish I knew where she went. Even more wish I had known she offered FS. I only received HJ and it was nude once.
Originally Posted by CastingLures
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 18:12 #51331Regular Member

Posts: 5I had a dream of. 60 + . 50 she bitched about the. 50 and wanted. 60 but she got. 50. And told me. 60 next time.
Originally Posted by MrBurns420
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 15:16 #51330Senior Member

Posts: 27Gardenia Spa duluth
Went to gardenia in duluth, late 40's girl came out and giving legit parlour vibes. Ask me to sign in my name in front register, which was first as I have never asked to do anywhere. Opt for an hour, and whole times drapes was on and No teasing. I had happiness earlier at same location. I don't know if she get wrong vibes from me. But atleast got a good massage. 8/10 for massage. . 8 otd.
-
01-28-23 11:40 #51329Senior Member

Posts: 355It is the spot, but Mimi was the only Korean that I have ever seen there. Is Kim a recent addition?
Originally Posted by CastingLures
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 09:29 #51328Senior Member

Posts: 96$ vs. $100
I know I'm new to this site and it's been around for years but what is the reason for using these dollar-sign abbreviations instead of just the actual numbers? It just seems kind of silly to me but I'm sure there was (is) a reason for it.
-
01-28-23 08:36 #51327Senior Member

Posts: 81Is this the spot by the home depot in duluth? Is kim still there? Korean lady with a nice body that loves doggie.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 07:33 #51326Senior Member

Posts: 98Typo:
Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8
[View Original Post]
I'm not a fan of this convention, don't see any advantage.
-
01-28-23 07:31 #51325Senior Member

Posts: 98Convention sucks, when not used correctly
This is what abbr page says.
Originally Posted by BabyFace123
[View Original Post]
$ $100.
$$ $200.
$$$ $300.
$$$.5 $350.
Adding few more.
$.05 $105.
$.15 $115.
$$.05 $205.
$$.15 $215.
I'm not a fan of this conversation, don't see any advantage, downside is many people don't understand and use it wrongly.
Eg. 1 $$ - does he mean one $200? He could have just said $$.
Another said, she wanted $1.00 for HJ which is insane. I think he means just $. Ie, she wanted 100 for HJ.
-
01-28-23 00:21 #51324Senior Member

Posts: 415Hmm
So 1 hundred hundred?
Originally Posted by Pateni4
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 22:58 #51323Regular Member

Posts: 5$. 80+80= $$. 60? For HJ? Seems like that's overpriced.
Originally Posted by WestSide113
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 22:04 #51322Senior Member

Posts: 75Its the first thing listed in the abbreviations link on the top navigation.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 20:27 #51321Senior Member

Posts: 332Yuki
WTH is 1$$? Is it $100, $1,000, $1,000,000? This encrypted stuff is worthless.
Originally Posted by FS1316
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 18:21 #51320Regular Member

Posts: 12Yuki
I agree! Yuki has sexy body, C tits, a good handful. She asked me to lay down and if I wanted medium or hard. I of course asked for medium and she got to work. It was actually a so so massage but very sensual and relaxing.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
I began reaching for her utc top and down to her ass. Soon I tried getting a hand inside her yoga pants. Then I asked her to take off her top and I puled down her pants.,No negotiation of tip since she knew me before. Her body is magnificent so I can definitely say it was worth it. I roamed all over her body and kissed her (no FIV) and she moaned softly and pretty wet under.
Gave me a slow and sensual HJ while I tasted her medium size dark nipples and shot a lot of juice in her hand. It was a good fun! 1 $$ otd as usual.











Reply With Quote






