Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 18,526 to 18,540 of 52280
-
01-27-23 23:16 #33755Shill for some place called CG, ignore all posts

Posts: 168Universal listing
Did that LA Korean escort site die or what? That site was an all inclusive catalog.
-
01-27-23 20:48 #33754Senior Member

Posts: 2315Luna / Lucy is already gone. And the 2 hour rate was a typo.
-
01-27-23 17:20 #33753Banned Member

Posts: 1258Economics of the business
I know there are a few here that know the economics of the kgirl business. Hopefully, you don't mind sharing that knowledge. Seems like every 2-3 months the agency girls raise prices on one or two new girls. Seems like they are getting more and more greedy to me. Case in point this new girl Shay at CA-Kdolls is 340 GFE + 100 BBFS + 40 msog.
Who is driving these increases?
What's the split between the various parties; girl, booker, and agency boss?
-
01-27-23 14:06 #33752Senior Member

Posts: 212Yeah its a typo.
Originally Posted by HobbyRusty
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 14:04 #33751Senior Member

Posts: 530Lucy
It says 380 for 2 hrs. Still cheap.
Originally Posted by HobbyRusty
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 13:57 #33750Senior Member

Posts: 135SFK Lucy 280 for 2 hrs.
Any one inquired? Mistake?
Or her looks in general. Don't like contacting booker unless I'm ready to book.
-
01-27-23 13:17 #33749Senior Member

Posts: 2315Sweet sweet Dana on deck and available to get her slot filled. Get a hold of booker at koreanvipclub.
-
01-27-23 10:24 #33748Shill for some place called CG, ignore all posts

Posts: 168Ellen CG
Happy Friday Gents. Just a quick report about Ellen as one of the girls who have a special going on with CG as I'm still recovering from the holiday shopping. Girl is very pretty with her cute smile and bigger C cups than similarly shorter providers. Just something about big boobs on a short woman always gets me. Above average BBBJ imo but that does come from that my very average member looks quite large in her tiny mouth haha . Dfk is fair game and so is daty with it being fresh scented and clean as far as I could tell. Best parts of my session was doggy and that carrying her with a leg in each arm. That man handling you can get away with with that carrying position is most definitely my go to when encountered with tiny providers like Ellen for whatever reason. Will I repeat? Most likely. Especially when girls have affordable rates and manage to still dish out excellent service, I will always entertain as I get to save a bit of money and get a session with an attractive woman who can make me believe she's into the time together as much as Iam.
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ellen
ST69.
-
01-27-23 07:58 #33747Senior Member

Posts: 313Binny at CGLA
She is very cute and the girl in the photos, they are touched up but she is petite with firm MM that look fantastic on her. She's probably like 5'0 - 5'1 with a youthful body and very attractive face. Very tight and looks mid 20's. Must see if you like petite and young.
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/binny
-
01-27-23 06:11 #33746Senior Member

Posts: 181Had 2 hours with Dana back in Dec. My plan was to have her give me long BBBJ and rimming After the first pop but I felt sleepy after I cum inside her so I only end up with 2 pops with her. Face look different than before. Got new tattoo cover up her butt scar. Her boobs isn't huge but her real boobs feel softly nice
-
01-26-23 19:41 #33745Senior Member

Posts: 460Yea, I got the same error. But website seemed to be back to normal now.
Originally Posted by GooseMan2792
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 19:36 #33744Banned Member

Posts: 466Yes, I get that a fair amount.
Originally Posted by GooseMan2792
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 15:40 #33743Senior Member

Posts: 232Forum issue?
This is unrelated to the content of this thread but wanted to check if anyone else has been having problems with accessing the forums recently? Pic attached for the database error message that I've been getting. Thanks fellow mongers.
-
01-26-23 14:25 #33742Senior Member

Posts: 209Sunny
Are they the same Sunny? She's listed on Candy_girl, gardenKsercret, Misskgirlla.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 10:48 #33741Senior Member

Posts: 265Advanced booking
If you book in advance I would recommend you keep that time! They get real annoyed with cancels of advance bookings.
Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote



