Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 9694
-
01-27-23 22:56 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 30Jade and georgia peach
Contacted both of them & very responsive so far but still do not trust anything.
Georgia stays the hotel areas. Dunno if LEO are snooping around those area.
Donation is very touristy price.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...2/431523694007
Jade same as georgia location. Donation is fair. Nothing much after that.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/619680993151
-
01-27-23 20:17 #6543Senior Member

Posts: 297Old pics
Nice lady older and bigger then the pics still have a great time no demons as I could tell loose body but she can get the job done.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 20:10 #6542Regular Member

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
01-27-23 16:22 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 1242Ava / Girl next door
Hey guys,
I apologize if I missed any chatter on this new gal. Looks like she goes by Ava and pics look very nice. Just curious if she might be another good option down there. Anyone see her yet or know anything about her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...r/866843772677
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...etter/53369324
-
01-27-23 16:02 #6540Senior Member

Posts: 83Bs
I don't believe that for a second, she tried to get a deposit out of me. With no intions of coming to myrtle. Didn't say anything about coming down weekly. Be cautious with this one.
Originally Posted by Allen
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 23:02 #6539Senior Member

Posts: 166Georgetown
Anyone know of any girls around the Georgetown area that are available often? I'm in the area a lot and can't find Shit. Saw a black girl posting on STG the last week which I thought would be okay for a car date for some head but she said oral is covered so that's a no go for me.
If anyone knows of any girls or suggestions nearby lmk.
-
01-26-23 22:35 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 166Dude on HRT
There's no fuckin way that's a dude on HRT. Body and face looks female to me.
Originally Posted by Pig619
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 07:14 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 927She texted that she travels to MB and Conway weekly.
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 23:48 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 30Definitely on HRT
Sorry to break it to you. It's a guy who got into Hormone therapy just by looking the pictures and the body. Not here to shame for doing it.
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
[View Original Post]
Just saying and be careful if you ever meet up.
-
01-25-23 19:32 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 83Avoid
She sucks, tried to get her to come down here for a couple hours (well worth the drive for her) even offered uber, ect. To my house, and she just kept asking for a deposit of HALF! LOL. I kinda understand wanting something when it's that far away, but I offered an Uber there and back, so she had no reason to ask for money. I wouldn't pursue.
Originally Posted by Allen
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 19:21 #6534Senior Member

Posts: 320Pretty sure she has some bad reviews on the florence thread. Process with caution.
Originally Posted by Allen
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 15:54 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 4172 hours away
She annoying post here but is in hartsville as the ad says. It's about 2 hours from here.
Originally Posted by Allen
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 15:12 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 927Any intel on this one. Conway or Myrtle. Says she travels Florence to
-
01-24-23 23:28 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 30Savannah
She goes in and out of Myrtlebeach. She's definitely touring around the country for sure. Still just be careful. The last time I texted her she's staying near BOA and wells Fargo area.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 19:30 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 398She is real. I actually kinda know her. A few months back I saw her at the Dollar General up by 75th Ave. She was with a couple of shady guys. She has kinda gone down hill over the past few years. Pretty sure it's drug related. She photographs well and when fixed up is pretty a little too thick for my taste. Not sure how the service are.
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





