rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 989 1489 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25900

    Your first clue should have been.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    I thought I'd take a leap of Faith, despite mixed reviews over the years. Should have listened to the bad end of the reviews, but have tried with her off and on for quite a while. This was one of the weirder experiences I've had over a long time in the hobby, and one of the few I've ended after I was naked but before the deed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/110745393

    Got there. Truly the crappiest notel that Springdale has to offer. Waited a little too long in the parking lot for the room number. Finally got it. Got there and she was still doing something in the bathroom. She was taking forever to get going for what was supposed to be a qv, including screwing around with one of her three phones to try to get music started on a speaker. Finally she got into bed, still mostly clothed, and started doing something with one of three of her toys on her and me. Then there was a knock on the door, which she sent away. But at that point I'd had it. I left her with half the donation and got out of there. Should have just taken the whole thing, but kinda felt sorry for her. Looks heavier than I'd imagined with I think a very large belly had she ever taken off her clothes, which I'm not sure she does.

    Stay away.
    Fat girls always take pictures from the top of the head down, so you can't see how big they really are. Second clue, anytime like her one pic they drape their her arm in over their midsection, it's a dead giveaway she's holding back a fupa or a hillbilly battery pack.

    Also: Don't leave shit next time. She is time waster. If you were distracted she would have room every dollar you had. It's us against them homie and the less we reward them, the faster they'll go away.

    Side Note: Why don't doods that get burned call the hotel and report them so they'll get thrown out.

  2. #25899

    Bad Faith

    I thought I'd take a leap of Faith, despite mixed reviews over the years. Should have listened to the bad end of the reviews, but have tried with her off and on for quite a while. This was one of the weirder experiences I've had over a long time in the hobby, and one of the few I've ended after I was naked but before the deed.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/110745393

    Got there. Truly the crappiest notel that Springdale has to offer. Waited a little too long in the parking lot for the room number. Finally got it. Got there and she was still doing something in the bathroom. She was taking forever to get going for what was supposed to be a qv, including screwing around with one of her three phones to try to get music started on a speaker. Finally she got into bed, still mostly clothed, and started doing something with one of three of her toys on her and me. Then there was a knock on the door, which she sent away. But at that point I'd had it. I left her with half the donation and got out of there. Should have just taken the whole thing, but kinda felt sorry for her. Looks heavier than I'd imagined with I think a very large belly had she ever taken off her clothes, which I'm not sure she does.

    Stay away.

  3. #25898
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Ad says " Special requests are always welcome". Is she BB or Greek friendly?
    No BB. Greek is YMMV.

  4. #25897
    Ad says " Special requests are always welcome". Is she BB or Greek friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    I had not seen Ana Rose for several years (and had a fantastic experience). Reconnected today. Wow. Let's see. Timely comms. High end hotel. Door opened as I arrive, she in hot lingerie, hair and makeup done. All over me with DFK and playful naughty talk. Perfect skin, sleek, sexy bod, smells great, tastes even better. Gets into it big-time, loud and multi. All the acronyms, lots of laughter, wonderful cuddle and convo after. Absolutely a Sarah TT-level experience, and a bargain in today's crazy inflated market.

    Be aware, she ha a job and a life and lives a ways away, so be respectful in terms of scheduling. You will NOT regret it!

    https://tryst.link/escort/anastazja-rose

    The good Dr.

  5. #25896
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    She likes to fuck. I saw here not too long ago. 80 for a half. Not bad. But she did let me unload in her. But most of the time she tries to over charge.
    This is good to see, I wondered about her thought she looked cute and cute enough to raw dog.

  6. #25895
    Quote Originally Posted by JakoF  [View Original Post]
    Heard she spends her days at the Golden Corral Buffet.

  7. #25894

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw Saffy for the third time the other day. Her new place is very safe and cleaner then what she had before but still messy. Two cats that just slept. No smell. She is simply hot. Great body, athletic she says. LOL. Yes, indeed. This girl just turns me on. Don't let the Alt, punk fairy stuff scare you. She is just a fine young lady under all of that. She was clean, smelled great, smooth soft skin. Dressed in sexy lingerie. She could improve her BBBJ skills, but she sure knows how to fuck. I'm old, a diabetic, have ED, etc. I took my shot of Trimix and it was off to the races. Started with BBBJ, FIV, then went to 69. Pussy is tight and tasty. Perky titties, firm ass. Took a nice spanking as well, she likes that. FIA as well. I drove her to a great O with FIV, FIA and a great pussy licking. Then she rode me for awhile, then we went to her couch for some doggy and then I sat down and she mounted me, facing me, and ground out another O for her and I got my nut. I don't nut in a girl very often because of my condition, but, that body, her abs and stomach. Jesus, it was just what I needed. That all took about about 45 m. Then, unexpectedly, she just cuddled with me on her couch and talked for about 10 m. I forgot to mention the BF. Never saw him and I asked about him and she brushed it off. However, I do think I saw him walking down the street back to her apt. as I drove down the road. I saw him during my first 2 visits so I know what he looks like. He has never been a problem to me.

    She didn't ask for a review, probably doesn't care but I had to tell someone. LOL. As usual, YMMV, be safe out there.
    I saw her at her old place about 3 years ago. I agree 100% with your review! She's certainly a great one.

  8. #25893
    Quote Originally Posted by KC7676  [View Original Post]
    Please don't tell me you would pay for that.
    Please don't tell me you pay 250 to 400 an hour.

  9. #25892

    New to the area


  10. #25891
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Please don't tell me you would pay for that.

  11. #25890

    Saffy

    Saw Saffy for the third time the other day. Her new place is very safe and cleaner then what she had before but still messy. Two cats that just slept. No smell. She is simply hot. Great body, athletic she says. LOL. Yes, indeed. This girl just turns me on. Don't let the Alt, punk fairy stuff scare you. She is just a fine young lady under all of that. She was clean, smelled great, smooth soft skin. Dressed in sexy lingerie. She could improve her BBBJ skills, but she sure knows how to fuck. I'm old, a diabetic, have ED, etc. I took my shot of Trimix and it was off to the races. Started with BBBJ, FIV, then went to 69. Pussy is tight and tasty. Perky titties, firm ass. Took a nice spanking as well, she likes that. FIA as well. I drove her to a great O with FIV, FIA and a great pussy licking. Then she rode me for awhile, then we went to her couch for some doggy and then I sat down and she mounted me, facing me, and ground out another O for her and I got my nut. I don't nut in a girl very often because of my condition, but, that body, her abs and stomach. Jesus, it was just what I needed. That all took about about 45 m. Then, unexpectedly, she just cuddled with me on her couch and talked for about 10 m. I forgot to mention the BF. Never saw him and I asked about him and she brushed it off. However, I do think I saw him walking down the street back to her apt. as I drove down the road. I saw him during my first 2 visits so I know what he looks like. He has never been a problem to me.

    She didn't ask for a review, probably doesn't care but I had to tell someone. LOL. As usual, YMMV, be safe out there.

  12. #25889
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    This one has been around for a long time but without a name I can not do a search for her. I did go through the rip off photo's and didn't find a picture there and went through escort photos and didn't see any there either. So wonder if anyone has had experience with her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/110378201#.
    She likes to fuck. I saw here not too long ago. 80 for a half. Not bad. But she did let me unload in her. But most of the time she tries to over charge.

  13. #25888

  14. #25887
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Maybe no one is into fat chicks?
    Ha! We all know that's not true. Not that I'd place her in that category anyway.

    Oh Well. Might have to TOFTT.

  15. #25886

    Teeyoo

    She also posted on Tryst a while back under the name Teeyoo which is noted in her OF link.

    Quote Originally Posted by JstnCase  [View Original Post]
    Posted this on another board a few days ago & haven't heard a peep. (which has me intrigued).

    Anyone encountered her before? (new link) - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109741990.

    Any info on this beauty?

    Tried a number of searches, but haven't seen anything. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/869521119214

    -JC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape