Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 37356
-
01-27-23 19:43 #27531Senior Member

Posts: 61Ruby magic
Stopped in today, drew ruby asked for 1 hour, she suggested I include the tip quick shower. No massage just finger tip tickeling and right to nipple rubbing on my back. 4 minutes.
Was asked to flip, she went right to boys. 2 minutes. Cover on and she went to CBJ. Body kinda 45 degrees to me. I know this was to hide the kangroo pouch. She reached up and grabbed some lube for herself. And I played a bit while she raked me 5 minutes, rode me for about 5, and asked me to do the work. After about 5 I asked her to handy for finnish. Little large v for me. I asked for a massage after. That lasted about 3 minutes. Doorbell rang and she said more massage next time. So in total. Under 30 minutes / paid for an hour, snaggletooth rake on my dong, pouch in the front, no massage, big pussy very nice ass on the positive Followed direction except for the early exit. Not sure if just a bad day but we dident hit it off. Blah won't returnn for her.
-
01-27-23 15:00 #27530Regular Member

Posts: 8Also looking for her info please.
Originally Posted by JohnDoee1
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 14:46 #27529Senior Member

Posts: 72Which One?
M1 vs 7 mile vs Magic.
I usually just go for a massage and HE spot but I want to go somewhere that FS is on the menu. Which one of those three would be my best choice for better looking girls and service?
-
01-27-23 14:17 #27528Senior Member

Posts: 435Mediocre massage.
Originally Posted by NavDB
[View Original Post]
No extras.
-
01-27-23 11:05 #27527Senior Member

Posts: 47Natasha
Agreed. If there is a better rack than Natasha's (or even comparable) please do tell. But she has limits and I highly doubt she ever crosses that line. She's worth it if you know her menu and that's what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 10:28 #27526Senior Member

Posts: 89Maria IG
Can someone pm me Maria's IG name?
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
I would love to reach out to her.
-
01-27-23 06:31 #27525Senior Member

Posts: 64Ebony
Can you share contact info? PM is fine.
Originally Posted by JungLee
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 06:28 #27524Regular Member

Posts: 1Goblin
I would also like to know!
Originally Posted by Sizemic
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-23 02:09 #27523Senior Member

Posts: 89I've seen rose multiple times, she honestly prefers phone calls, I'd recommend going for a qv. As another reported, she is a bit of a space cadet!
Originally Posted by Unkown1351
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 20:04 #27522Senior Member

Posts: 465Natasha of Novi
Best rack in the motor city by far. Just sayin. And they are attached to a beautiful girl. Adultlook.com massage detroit. Mm686.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 09:28 #27521Senior Member

Posts: 193Rose
Rose is cool. A bit of a space cadet. That's her "secretary". You have to call. I've seen her for years. Always have to call. And I agree. I'd love to find a busty provider also.
Originally Posted by Unkown1351
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 08:14 #27520Senior Member

Posts: 30Busty rose
Anyone see rose lately? Texted her a few days ago to meet up and she responded with call me if you want to hook up. That sketched me out so I bailed.
On another note anyone have the hook up on a big tit provider? Utr is cool, don't really care about body as long as the tits are huge.
-
01-25-23 22:18 #27519Senior Member

Posts: 47Marie
Also looking.
Originally Posted by DonnyBrasco
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 18:06 #27518Senior Member

Posts: 826Cash and dash
Who do you mean? Link?
Originally Posted by NorthVdunz129
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 18:02 #27517Senior Member

Posts: 416"Reply WITH Quote" is a great option, as the heading does not carry forward.
Originally Posted by NorthVdunz129
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





