Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 788 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12744
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicdemoan  [View Original Post]
    I got to say I regretted joining 5 minutes after doing it. Have talk to many women in the last week and I have had more than a few state that most the women on here don't know their worth. Then, she quotes me 500 PPM the first few times and then 800 FWB if we hit it off. About 98% of the women I have spoke with quote $500+. Clearly they don't know you can get a well reviewed 9 that will do everything for under 400.

    I'll finish out my month, but I am done with this site. Will post some intel on some of my chats. I have been blocking aplenty, but will contribute nonetheless.
    You treat women like an escort, you get escort pricing. As if you are the worst looking / smelling man on the internet. If you want to take the trouble to get some rapport w / a chick and meet her in person before you ever broach the idea of pay for play, you can do significantly better. The girl might actually find she likes you and / or find you attractive, and would perhaps even enjoy banging you, and so you get the discount. If you just want to cut to the chase, well, you are the type of guy SA wants to get rid of. You'll get them shut down because of FOSTA / SESTA, so there will be an event they can identify to ban you.

  2. #12743
    She's real. Smoking hot too if you get to see her private pics she's very pretty. Talked to her 6 months ago. Can't remember the specifics but recall that she was just major league expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Writes in full sentences with proper punctuation and spelling. Plus, she likes old men. Please let us know if you connect.
    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-6c39c4b65178

    Thank you,

    Scott.

  3. #12742

    She looks interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-6c39c4b65178

    Thank you,

    Scott.
    Writes in full sentences with proper punctuation and spelling. Plus, she likes old men. Please let us know if you connect.

  4. #12741

    Start checking "Member Since"

    A healthy number of inquires on this thread are about girls who have been members for less than a week. Though every reliable SB needs to start somewhere, I would say the majority of new girls are scammers who need to constantly create new profiles. Be aware of this tool and try not to focus so much on the new "girls", will most likely waste your time.

  5. #12740

    Fake profiles

    SA is getting bad with tons of fake profiles. There are a bunch of new profiles in the last 48 hours from Thurston Woods Wisc and Grasslyn Manor Wisc. From what I have observed lately probably more than 75% of new profiles are fake. I get tons of favorites and messages from Asians all over the US. They all look similar. I just ignore. I have had success with SA and have met some gems. But it's getting harder and harder weeding out all the fakes and finding the legit ones.

  6. #12739
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdds20  [View Original Post]
    She's 41. I matched with her on Tinder. She has the wrong age on there too but her profile admits she's 41. Had drinks at Summer House, wasn't into her and didn't pursue.
    I have her instagram username. She looks young and always share pics of her travel. Apparently, she is only interested in Caucasian man.

  7. #12738

    Girlnextdoor

    She reached out to me and told me that she wants $600 per meet. I did not even bother to negotiate as she isn't my type for that kind of money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 165EEE9D-F44A-4BC0-A422-ED6ED320A865.jpg‎  

  8. #12737
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    They are just going to attempt to get money from you. Usually selling pics / vids.
    Yes, I got the same experience with few asking for my number. Saying hello / hi in the first message, after I respond ask my no. Blocked me right away. No one has reached out to me yet. I think they are doing something with the number. I do have a GV and so I'm not worried. Be careful out there, do not share unless you gain some confidence!

  9. #12736

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdds20  [View Original Post]
    4th person I've heard this from now. No idea what her deal is. Just likes wasting people's time?
    We set up a meeting. Day of, messages were going good and as I'm on my way, she goes silent.

  10. #12735

    Scam

    They are just going to attempt to get money from you. Usually selling pics / vids.

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorthin2011  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    Recently have either reached out to or been contacted by a few dreams on SA. But literally their second message is almost word for word exactly the same which is essentially asking for some other way to contact me. Just wondering is it isnsome type of scam or maybe an agency.

  11. #12734

    Wondering if it is a setup?

    Mongers,

    Recently have either reached out to or been contacted by a few dreams on SA. But literally their second message is almost word for word exactly the same which is essentially asking for some other way to contact me. Just wondering is it isnsome type of scam or maybe an agency.

  12. #12733
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicdemoan  [View Original Post]
    Medusa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/59578135-ac08-40c1-92bc-4ddfb91fa33f?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    I can back this up myself. Was supposed to meet her on Wednsday. Good communication right up until the "I'm 4 minutes away" and then nothing. Poof. Pix are hot and she was DTF for MSOG for 400.

    Oh well.
    4th person I've heard this from now. No idea what her deal is. Just likes wasting people's time?

  13. #12732
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I met her for a drink, but never closed the deal and we never talked $$.

    I thought she was sexy and far younger than 41 as someone else mentioned. She thought it was weird that I was married, but was open to it. I think it's weird that girl are surprised that guys on Seeking are married.
    She's 41. I matched with her on Tinder. She has the wrong age on there too but her profile admits she's 41. Had drinks at Summer House, wasn't into her and didn't pursue.

  14. #12731

    3rd stint on SA

    I got to say I regretted joining 5 minutes after doing it. Have talk to many women in the last week and I have had more than a few state that most the women on here don't know their worth. Then, she quotes me 500 PPM the first few times and then 800 FWB if we hit it off. About 98% of the women I have spoke with quote $500+. Clearly they don't know you can get a well reviewed 9 that will do everything for under 400.

    I'll finish out my month, but I am done with this site. Will post some intel on some of my chats. I have been blocking aplenty, but will contribute nonetheless.

  15. #12730
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdds20  [View Original Post]
    Medusa is easy enough to contact with, but likes to make plans and then go silent and ghost. Multiple times (confirmed with multiple people). Could happen but don't be banking on it.
    Medusa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/59578135-ac08-40c1-92bc-4ddfb91fa33f?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    I can back this up myself. Was supposed to meet her on Wednsday. Good communication right up until the "I'm 4 minutes away" and then nothing. Poof. Pix are hot and she was DTF for MSOG for 400.

    Oh well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape