Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27528
    Quote Originally Posted by NavDB  [View Original Post]
    Body&Soul Thai texted me yesterday that their Saunas are now open. They are single person saunas. Located in Farmington Hills. Price is $29 for sauna and $80 an hour for massage after. They said you can stay as long as you want in the sauna and get cleaned up after. I don't know what they have available for getting cleaned up. I've personally never been inside and don't know if there's more available.

    Has anyone tried the new saunas yet and if their sauna / massage package is worth it?
    Mediocre massage.

    No extras.

  2. #27527

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Best rack in the motor city by far. Just sayin. And they are attached to a beautiful girl. Adultlook.com massage detroit. Mm686.
    Agreed. If there is a better rack than Natasha's (or even comparable) please do tell. But she has limits and I highly doubt she ever crosses that line. She's worth it if you know her menu and that's what you're looking for.

  3. #27526

    Maria IG

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    She's fun! And a good attitude. Her and Lisa are some of my fav providers. I wish they didn't live so far from me.
    Can someone pm me Maria's IG name?

    I would love to reach out to her.

  4. #27525

    Ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by JungLee  [View Original Post]
    I have had FS with Ebony multiple times in the past- when she was independent and at Siagon. Always fun time!
    Can you share contact info? PM is fine.

  5. #27524

    Goblin

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizemic  [View Original Post]
    How dries she get a name like Goblin. Is she built like a Goblin? Short, round? Or is it the face? Or both?
    I would also like to know!

  6. #27523
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkown1351  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see rose lately? Texted her a few days ago to meet up and she responded with call me if you want to hook up. That sketched me out so I bailed.

    On another note anyone have the hook up on a big tit provider? Utr is cool, don't really care about body as long as the tits are huge.
    I've seen rose multiple times, she honestly prefers phone calls, I'd recommend going for a qv. As another reported, she is a bit of a space cadet!

  7. #27522

    Natasha of Novi

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL7  [View Original Post]
    Rose is cool. A bit of a space cadet. That's her "secretary". You have to call. I've seen her for years. Always have to call. And I agree. I'd love to find a busty provider also.
    Best rack in the motor city by far. Just sayin. And they are attached to a beautiful girl. Adultlook.com massage detroit. Mm686.

  8. #27521

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Unkown1351  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see rose lately? Texted her a few days ago to meet up and she responded with call me if you want to hook up. That sketched me out so I bailed.

    On another note anyone have the hook up on a big tit provider? Utr is cool, don't really care about body as long as the tits are huge.
    Rose is cool. A bit of a space cadet. That's her "secretary". You have to call. I've seen her for years. Always have to call. And I agree. I'd love to find a busty provider also.

  9. #27520

    Busty rose

    Anyone see rose lately? Texted her a few days ago to meet up and she responded with call me if you want to hook up. That sketched me out so I bailed.

    On another note anyone have the hook up on a big tit provider? Utr is cool, don't really care about body as long as the tits are huge.

  10. #27519

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyBrasco  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever get a response to fill in the rest of this number? Would love the contact. Thank you!
    Also looking.

  11. #27518

    Cash and dash

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthVdunz129  [View Original Post]
    Shell either have her bf rob you or take your cash and dash beware.
    Who do you mean? Link?

  12. #27517
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthVdunz129  [View Original Post]
    Shell either have her bf rob you or take your cash and dash beware.
    "Reply WITH Quote" is a great option, as the heading does not carry forward.

  13. #27516

    Fake this is a setup girl

    Shell either have her bf rob you or take your cash and dash beware.

  14. #27515

    And then they have the audacity to try and strong arm you for a* tip*

    Us mongers need to weed and phase these types out they are 85% of the time a bad experience and have a bad attitude as well like if you don't like your job go work somewhere else.

  15. #27514

    Maria.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinDogToo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she is smoking hot!! She told me sometimes she gets spooked like we all do. So maybe that is why. Not sure, maybe she's taking a break. She's done that before also.
    She's fun! And a good attitude. Her and Lisa are some of my fav providers. I wish they didn't live so far from me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape