Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 647 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 9694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6544

    Jade and georgia peach

    Contacted both of them & very responsive so far but still do not trust anything.

    Georgia stays the hotel areas. Dunno if LEO are snooping around those area.

    Donation is very touristy price.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...2/431523694007

    Jade same as georgia location. Donation is fair. Nothing much after that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/619680993151

  2. #6543

    Old pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I apologize if I missed any chatter on this new gal. Looks like she goes by Ava and pics look very nice. Just curious if she might be another good option down there. Anyone see her yet or know anything about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...r/866843772677

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...etter/53369324
    Nice lady older and bigger then the pics still have a great time no demons as I could tell loose body but she can get the job done.

  3. #6542
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  4. #6541

    Ava / Girl next door

    Hey guys,

    I apologize if I missed any chatter on this new gal. Looks like she goes by Ava and pics look very nice. Just curious if she might be another good option down there. Anyone see her yet or know anything about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...r/866843772677

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...etter/53369324

  5. #6540

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by Allen  [View Original Post]
    She texted that she travels to MB and Conway weekly.
    I don't believe that for a second, she tried to get a deposit out of me. With no intions of coming to myrtle. Didn't say anything about coming down weekly. Be cautious with this one.

  6. #6539

    Georgetown

    Anyone know of any girls around the Georgetown area that are available often? I'm in the area a lot and can't find Shit. Saw a black girl posting on STG the last week which I thought would be okay for a car date for some head but she said oral is covered so that's a no go for me.

    If anyone knows of any girls or suggestions nearby lmk.

  7. #6538

    Dude on HRT

    There's no fuckin way that's a dude on HRT. Body and face looks female to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pig619  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to break it to you. It's a guy who got into Hormone therapy just by looking the pictures and the body. Not here to shame for doing it.

    Just saying and be careful if you ever meet up.

  8. #6537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 927
    She texted that she travels to MB and Conway weekly.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    She annoying post here but is in hartsville as the ad says. It's about 2 hours from here.

  9. #6536

    Definitely on HRT

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    She annoying post here but is in hartsville as the ad says. It's about 2 hours from here.
    Sorry to break it to you. It's a guy who got into Hormone therapy just by looking the pictures and the body. Not here to shame for doing it.

    Just saying and be careful if you ever meet up.

  10. #6535

    Avoid

    She sucks, tried to get her to come down here for a couple hours (well worth the drive for her) even offered uber, ect. To my house, and she just kept asking for a deposit of HALF! LOL. I kinda understand wanting something when it's that far away, but I offered an Uber there and back, so she had no reason to ask for money. I wouldn't pursue.

  11. #6534
    Pretty sure she has some bad reviews on the florence thread. Process with caution.

  12. #6533

    2 hours away

    She annoying post here but is in hartsville as the ad says. It's about 2 hours from here.

  13. #6532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 927

    Any intel on this one. Conway or Myrtle. Says she travels Florence to


  14. #6531

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers, I have had a lot of DMs about her contact number since I posted about her and I apologize for those of you I haven't gotten back to. To no real surprise, the last number I had for her is no longer working / in service. Like I said, I think it was just a lucky night I was able to see her. I would absolutely see her again if she ever re-surfaces.
    She goes in and out of Myrtlebeach. She's definitely touring around the country for sure. Still just be careful. The last time I texted her she's staying near BOA and wells Fargo area.

  15. #6530
    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any intel on this one. Have gotten verification pics but then communication gets shotty. Anyone have any intel? Tia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...0/175353420916
    She is real. I actually kinda know her. A few months back I saw her at the Dollar General up by 75th Ave. She was with a couple of shady guys. She has kinda gone down hill over the past few years. Pretty sure it's drug related. She photographs well and when fixed up is pretty a little too thick for my taste. Not sure how the service are.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape