rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 852 1352 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19555
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Beware Mental Instability

    I asked an Indy escort who advertises on Eros if she would see a senior. She said "sure".

    I provided screening info and booked an appointment with her.

    I booked a hotel room and so notified her.

    The day before the appointment, she notified me she had booked a room at a different hotel (and told me I'd have to pay for it), and at a different time.

    Concerned, I cancelled the appointment.

    Not long after, knowing some escorts are single mothers or depend on their income, I agreed the re-establish the appointment.

    Whereupon she went ballistic.

    Here's one of her emails to me:

    "Eat shit and enjoy your denture glue. No wonder you have to hire women to spend time with you. You're miserable. Definitely not my loss. One day I'll be old and gross like you, but I won't be miserable and sad and lonely and horny."

    Here's a portion of another:

    "and don't forget that I have your address sir. I'd be careful if I were you."

    "Escorts are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get."

  2. #19554

    Scammer

    This one is a scammer. Steer clear.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/304199464102

  3. #19553

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by DowninBTown  [View Original Post]
    I review the Chicago board, but thought I'd also ask here where my friends are. Car pooling with coworkers to Chicago for an overnight and meeting near OHare. Would ideally like to welcome some young possibly Asian talent to my hotel room, but I'm willing to Uber out to a massage place or apartment if not too far. I'm guessing some of you travel that way now and again. Any recommendations? May need to be as late as 10 pm Sunday night. PM if you like. Appreciate it.

    DBT.
    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/m...hloe-chi-47770

    She's been on my list for a while, just haven't made it up there.

  4. #19552

    Chicago recs?

    I review the Chicago board, but thought I'd also ask here where my friends are. Car pooling with coworkers to Chicago for an overnight and meeting near OHare. Would ideally like to welcome some young possibly Asian talent to my hotel room, but I'm willing to Uber out to a massage place or apartment if not too far. I'm guessing some of you travel that way now and again. Any recommendations? May need to be as late as 10 pm Sunday night. PM if you like. Appreciate it.

    DBT.

  5. #19551
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    Look at the guys other 5 posts. It's about a chick named Leslie in Mishawaka. All 5 posts are about LESLIE. LOL Dudes in love, or she writes a nice self serving review. She's been reviewed by a few seniors though around the SBend area

    Here's her ad. Appears she's in Carmel now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...e/894010256861

    Your welcome TB.
    I was stuck up in South Bend / Goshen for a year, and the talent was sparse.

    I met Leslie a few times while I was up there. She has MILF vibe. I'd compare her to Liz up in Tipton.

    That's two girls from the South Bend area that have moved to Indy. It was tough finding action before must be a dessert now.

  6. #19550

    Facebook or Insta LOL

    Look at the guys other 5 posts. It's about a chick named Leslie in Mishawaka. All 5 posts are about LESLIE. LOL Dudes in love, or she writes a nice self serving review. She's been reviewed by a few seniors though around the SBend area

    Here's her ad. Appears she's in Carmel now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...e/894010256861

    Your welcome TB.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    How does your empty comment add to the subject of this forum? This isn't Facebook or Instagram.

  7. #19549

    How about

    Quote Originally Posted by BobAron  [View Original Post]
    My regular moved to Indy, great at what she does!! Down to earth best GFE I've had!
    Helping the rest of us find her. Your statement by itself is a so what if you aren't willing to provide information to others which is the purpose of this board.

  8. #19548

    How about 'The Rest of the Story'?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobAron  [View Original Post]
    My regular moved to Indy, great at what she does!! Down to earth best GFE I've had!
    How does your empty comment add to the subject of this forum? This isn't Facebook or Instagram.

  9. #19547
    Quote Originally Posted by BobAron  [View Original Post]
    My regular moved to Indy, great at what she does!! Down to earth best GFE I've had!
    Are you bragging or did you forget a link for her?

  10. #19546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen MsKay from tryst?

    I'll be in town in two weeks and looking for a good one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kay_love
    She is a lot of fun! Though I would not pay more than 300 for the hour. So many equal or even better choices at the 3 rate.

  11. #19545

    Any info

    Has anyone seen MsKay from tryst?

    I'll be in town in two weeks and looking for a good one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kay_love

  12. #19544

    RIP Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator13  [View Original Post]
    She passed away like a week in a half ago. I know she used to have pharma problems but I seen her a couple times in the past year and she got back in hella shape like last 40 plus pounds and really was looking so good and toned. I have no idea what happened she was in her upper 40's I know but it's truly unfortunate she was a beautiful person and soul especially when sober and she had spectacular boobs. Holy smokes. She will be missed. Prayers to her family.
    That is sad. It's an unfortunate choice of lifestyle one makes with drugs. One can only assume. No more, pain, no more worry, no more fear.

    Seems we see to many bright stars burn out too quickly. Many years ago my favorite lady who I was enamored in when I asked her why? She said she'd been told she was sitting on a gold mine! How true. The gold has no value if you're not here to enjoy the riches? I hate drugs. Time stops for no one.

    RIP Kennedy.

  13. #19543

    Leslie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinForFun  [View Original Post]
    Just moved here and the scene seems challenging. Any good spinner GFE and just solid good time normal weight providers that don't cost a ton and have low drama?

    Also, what's with all the bare offerings? Makes me nervous to dive into the scene.
    My regular moved to Indy, great at what she does!! Down to earth best GFE I've had!

  14. #19542
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I thin that there are several STG scammers doing the gas upfront gig.
    Thanks, appreciate the feedback. It's a barren desert in indy right now besides DI that is.

  15. #19541

    Talia

    Did a thread search for the name but the posts looked old. Anyone have any info on Talia?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-only/53215488

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape