Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5633
-
02-01-23 16:12 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 395The most common experience is 3-6 out of 10. It might be okay (attractive enough redhead w / big tits gives a hand release) but there almost certainly won't be any connection or any sense she is actually enjoying it. She's begrudging at best and may just flat out refuse to do more.
Originally Posted by ViagraN
[View Original Post]
Maybe some have connected and had a great time but I've yet to read of any experience like that beyond the poster below this (glad you enjoyed - would help to get a little more detail)
-
02-01-23 14:54 #3157Senior Member

Posts: 26Personal phone #'s
Howdy. I just had an experience where the massage therapist would not see me unless I use my real cell number and not Google chat. Does anyone here use their real cell numbers? That seems a bit risky to me.
-
01-31-23 22:58 #3156Regular Member

Posts: 6I saw her today and loved my experience.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 12:30 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 79Nowhere that I know of offers the level of service that Five Senses did (PM me if you know otherwise! If you are looking for standard L1, Cherry Massage Burnsville is a good bet. Google it, the sign says King spa.
Originally Posted by OzzyMan65
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 00:53 #3154Regular Member

Posts: 14Simply that they hand gotten a happy ending once and only L1 seems possible.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 13:50 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 700What did the person that recommend the location say?
Originally Posted by AlVa45
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 14:28 #3152Regular Member

Posts: 14Sunflower massage
Was recommended this place and while I can go without any extras I was told it's possible. I was just wondering if anyone else has gone and if I should maybe see a specific girl there or anything.
-
01-29-23 13:10 #3151Regular Member

Posts: 5Recommendations?
I just moved back here in November after a 2 year out of state stint. I was wondering if anyone had some good recommendations on places they like? I haven't been to a ton of places here, my regular spot was the five senses. Obviously that isn't an option anymore. I'd really appreciate the advice.
-
01-26-23 16:39 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 95I also saw her years ago when she was in South MPLS. Massage only, exact same picture as 10 plus years ago. Doesn't seem like her reviews have changed much either. Maybe things have changed over the years but I'd be surprised at those prices.
Originally Posted by MitchP4735
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 15:08 #3149Regular Member

Posts: 16I've seen her a number of times in the last few years and she's still great. Pictures are old but she still looks great. Newer location is also very nice.
Originally Posted by AppleCracker09
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 10:17 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 38Recent visit?
Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her about 10 years ago and enjoyed my time, but noticed her pictures haven't changed in her ads.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3068942
As with everyone else her prices have gone up, as I'm sure her rent has at her studio.
Feel free to PM with any information.
Thanks.
-
01-26-23 08:56 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 700Massage and nothing more from what I remember.
Originally Posted by MitchP4735
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 08:47 #3146Senior Member

Posts: 32Lynn
She has many average - poor reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by MitchP4735
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 00:31 #3145Senior Member

Posts: 163Caution ahead
Yeah, she also goes as Jamie Lynn and I saw her once as Amber.
Originally Posted by MitchP4735
[View Original Post]
My experience is that she over promises what will be delivered. I would suggest that you be ultra specific up front as to what is expected. She might actually deliver and you would have grounds to not pay in full if she reneges. And attempt to renege she will.
-
01-25-23 18:49 #3144Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone have any experience
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3219400
I have an appointment this week, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with Lynn, if so what can you tell me.











Reply With Quote





