Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 519 919 1419 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18758

    Alicia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/209268763218

    I have been friends with this girl on Facebook for many years. She told me point blank that she scams guys. But now I'm noticing she's advertising with out call and in call. So I'm thinking to myself. Maybe she changed her ways?. How can she scam someone if she's going to their house?. Can someone please make a review about their interactions with her or if they actually met her?. She told me she's like 22 years old now she's posting that she's 28?. That's another odd thing about her ad?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230126-214246.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230126-214126.jpg‎  

  2. #18757

    After popular demand Athena and Vanessa! Available all night' - Any info?


  3. #18756

    Pamela

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    👑Pamela👑128150;blonde💓busty💗Providence.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...p/489924273101
    I know others have already given you fair warning but I'll add my $. 02.

    I met with Pamela a few weeks ago. Honestly, I was so embarrassed and I didn't make a post. I live in CT but work in PVD often so I've always been interested in seeing her and finally took the plunge. What a mistake. I pulled up to her house in a very quiet neighborhood where all the streets are named after US states. It was trash day so parking was tough since the street was lined with bins, haha. She was waiting and invited me up to her second story house. Her pics do very little to represent how she looks now. She was high as a kite and her abdomen was distended and hard. Kind of like the National Geographic photos of the starving kids in Africa. I should have left but decided to stay. She started with a lackluster BBJ. When I was ready, I said okay, let's move on to what's next. She made it clear that she didn't like to fuck anymore. I was shocked. I guess she's more of a BJ queen now but I wasn't having that. I suited up and tried to work my way in. It took a while but once I was balls deep, I just went to pound town and tried to nut as fast as possible. I did and then got the heck out of dodge. She was definitely nice enough but it's definitely not a repeat for me.

    Peace,

    Big Mike.

  4. #18755
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I concur on both counts.
    I had to send one but I don't really see the problem. I use a fake number and she didn't ask for my face or a video it's not like I am going to die for having my penis out there.

  5. #18754

    Provider check

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei22  [View Original Post]
    I did a reverse image on catfish, pics aren't good but used the one in red dress. Only match came up with the STG add being run now.

  6. #18753

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Folks, this doesn't happen often but it seems she got spooked and so let's give her a day or two to see if she comes around. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    Would love a connection!

  7. #18752

    Bella

    Has anyone met her before? She looks good and willing to toftt soon if no info. Asks for 260, she won't give details but extras come with an upcharge. If anyone has info just want to know if BBBJ available and safe provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...t/392750792643

  8. #18751

    Can anyone provide info on this provider


  9. #18750

    Pamela

    I have seen Pam 3 times in my life, with each time a worse experience than the last. I saw her for the first time about 4 or 5 years ago, she was paranoid about everything, could not handle certain positions, and rushed me through others. The second time was a threesome with Joelle, same deal here but she was more bearable this time as I kept switching partners. The third time she said she could not handle my size too well (I'm not huge but not small either) and said she would suck my dick more than anything else, I ended up leaving. These days her reviews have been declining more and more so I'm sure she's gotten worse. She'll do what you ask of her, and let you cum on her face but her overall performance was lacking in every sense.

  10. #18749

    Can someone provide info on this one


  11. #18748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Ciara

    Quote Originally Posted by StacksNRacks  [View Original Post]
    Months later and still no reviews.
    LOL, I would see her but she don't do FS qv and I'm not paying her $200 hh when I have 2 UTR I can see for $100 each for the week.

  12. #18747
    Quote Originally Posted by StacksNRacks  [View Original Post]
    Months later and still no reviews.
    Following. Her ad caught my eye with her $ special.

  13. #18746

    Ciara

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Her ad say she's back by popular demands but I never see a damn review about her.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...0/171007696958
    Months later and still no reviews.

  14. #18745

    Bella. On eros

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9703.htm?cat=1

    Been eyeing her posts for a while. But can't find any reviews. Anyone pull the trigger?

  15. #18744

    Bella. On eros

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9703.htm?cat=1

    Been eyeing her posts for a while. But can't find any reviews. Anyone pull the trigger?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape