Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 908 1408 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25730

    Platinum MeWe

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    She's from the mewe crowd, so probably legit. I tend to avoid the ones that get cross posted from mewe to here.

  2. #25729
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyB901  [View Original Post]
    Is the sexy widow still safe to see? I know here usual part of town has almost been entirely shut down.
    Yeah she's fine. Saw her yesterday. Not sure what made you think she wasn't safe anymore. Ym can always vary, but she's been at this for years. Never been dangerous or scammy.

  3. #25728

    Let them starve

    Quote Originally Posted by Nash1  [View Original Post]
    Never had a issues with a visit with her but setting it up is the challenge. Needs to work on her communications.
    This was a previous quote from someone who was sick and tired of getting ghosted. I agree!

    She is now hungry for money?

    Return your phone calls and don't ghost clients!

    You deserve to be hungry so treat this like a business!

  4. #25727
    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Ashley wet spinner has been contacting me lately, she seems to need some business. She has been reviewed many times, my personal experience was so so but she seems to be open to most anything, where I err on the side of caution. She is in Smyrna, mostly UTR.
    Never had a issues with a visit with her but setting it up is the challenge. Needs to work on her communications.

  5. #25726

    Wonder how much wonderland will end up costing

    Quote Originally Posted by ECD1979  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/760532928394#text=I%E2%80%99 m%20 Alyce%E2%80%A6 follow%20 me%20 to,49%20 years%20 old Alyce.

    QV was 120 . And would swallow for more.
    She posted a lot of no this. And no that. On one ad. Sounds like you will get a upsell when you see her.

    These " providers are something else. Wanted to spend that much money on a woman and go thru all the bs to get laid. Might as well get a girlfriend.

  6. #25725

    Platinum


  7. #25724

    Ashley

    Ashley wet spinner has been contacting me lately, she seems to need some business. She has been reviewed many times, my personal experience was so so but she seems to be open to most anything, where I err on the side of caution. She is in Smyrna, mostly UTR.

  8. #25723

    Anyone?

    Any of you guys have an intel on this girl? Looks good and reasonable coin.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-only/53157191

  9. #25722
    This one screams fake. Wording and pictures.

  10. #25721

    I'm Alyce Follow me to wonderland

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah we kinda need a link to a website you found her at. 1 Picture is not going to do it.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/760532928394#text=I%E2%80%99 m%20 Alyce%E2%80%A6 follow%20 me%20 to,49%20 years%20 old Alyce.

    QV was 120 . And would swallow for more.

  11. #25720

  12. #25719

    Alyce

    Quote Originally Posted by ECD1979  [View Original Post]
    Any one take her for a spin.

    I tried to set some thing up but got the she was busy playing games with her friends. When we spoke I heard a guys voice, and she was saying it was her girlfriend. Roommate. Right.

    Then wanted to know what motel she was staying at so I could check it out before hand. Wouldn't tell me. Older woman but rocking body. Like to give it another shot but some thing doesn't sound right.
    Yeah we kinda need a link to a website you found her at. 1 Picture is not going to do it.

  13. #25718

    Alyce

    Quote Originally Posted by ECD1979  [View Original Post]
    Any one take her for a spin.

    I tried to set some thing up but got the she was busy playing games with her friends. When we spoke I heard a guys voice, and she was saying it was her girlfriend. Roommate. Right.

    Then wanted to know what motel she was staying at so I could check it out before hand. Wouldn't tell me. Older woman but rocking body. Like to give it another shot but some thing doesn't sound right.
    She caught my eye as well. Her last ad said no GFE which was a bummer though. Keep us posted. I will do the same.

  14. #25717

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shox75  [View Original Post]
    Known con-artist, has bf that has robbed mongers, etc. STAY FAR AWAY.
    I've seen her. She was legit. Did everything advertised.

    Reports of robbing, but from what I saw, it was all speculation because she posted with her bf. I saw her with him around, had no issues. He is with his uncle. Also saw her recently when she wasn't offering no restrictions. Got the job done with no issues. Was business-like. But I only did Qv.

    Stay vigilant, but just sharing my experience.

  15. #25716
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    Lexi is legit. Have fun!
    Is she legit or is she not. I've heard both. She's been around for awhile. I've always want to partake. But when she was doing the 3 some thing with her boyfriend that always put a flag in my head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape