Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 24820
-
01-27-23 11:09 #19555Regular Member

Posts: 16Beware Mental Instability
I asked an Indy escort who advertises on Eros if she would see a senior. She said "sure".
I provided screening info and booked an appointment with her.
I booked a hotel room and so notified her.
The day before the appointment, she notified me she had booked a room at a different hotel (and told me I'd have to pay for it), and at a different time.
Concerned, I cancelled the appointment.
Not long after, knowing some escorts are single mothers or depend on their income, I agreed the re-establish the appointment.
Whereupon she went ballistic.
Here's one of her emails to me:
"Eat shit and enjoy your denture glue. No wonder you have to hire women to spend time with you. You're miserable. Definitely not my loss. One day I'll be old and gross like you, but I won't be miserable and sad and lonely and horny."
Here's a portion of another:
"and don't forget that I have your address sir. I'd be careful if I were you."
"Escorts are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get."
-
01-27-23 08:33 #19554Senior Member

Posts: 171Scammer
This one is a scammer. Steer clear.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/304199464102
-
01-27-23 06:26 #19553Senior Member

Posts: 1095Chloe
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/m...hloe-chi-47770
Originally Posted by DowninBTown
[View Original Post]
She's been on my list for a while, just haven't made it up there.
-
01-26-23 22:56 #19552Senior Member

Posts: 136Chicago recs?
I review the Chicago board, but thought I'd also ask here where my friends are. Car pooling with coworkers to Chicago for an overnight and meeting near OHare. Would ideally like to welcome some young possibly Asian talent to my hotel room, but I'm willing to Uber out to a massage place or apartment if not too far. I'm guessing some of you travel that way now and again. Any recommendations? May need to be as late as 10 pm Sunday night. PM if you like. Appreciate it.
DBT.
-
01-26-23 16:30 #19551Senior Member

Posts: 350I was stuck up in South Bend / Goshen for a year, and the talent was sparse.
Originally Posted by TommyButt
[View Original Post]
I met Leslie a few times while I was up there. She has MILF vibe. I'd compare her to Liz up in Tipton.
That's two girls from the South Bend area that have moved to Indy. It was tough finding action before must be a dessert now.
-
01-26-23 13:19 #19550Senior Member

Posts: 268Facebook or Insta LOL
Look at the guys other 5 posts. It's about a chick named Leslie in Mishawaka. All 5 posts are about LESLIE. LOL Dudes in love, or she writes a nice self serving review. She's been reviewed by a few seniors though around the SBend area
Here's her ad. Appears she's in Carmel now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...e/894010256861
Your welcome TB.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 08:47 #19549Senior Member

Posts: 2148How about
Helping the rest of us find her. Your statement by itself is a so what if you aren't willing to provide information to others which is the purpose of this board.
Originally Posted by BobAron
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 20:35 #19548Senior Member

Posts: 342How about 'The Rest of the Story'?
How does your empty comment add to the subject of this forum? This isn't Facebook or Instagram.
Originally Posted by BobAron
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 17:35 #19547Senior Member

Posts: 526Are you bragging or did you forget a link for her?
Originally Posted by BobAron
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 16:13 #19546Senior Member

Posts: 1904She is a lot of fun! Though I would not pay more than 300 for the hour. So many equal or even better choices at the 3 rate.
Originally Posted by BigMike9898
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 15:48 #19545Senior Member

Posts: 85Any info
Has anyone seen MsKay from tryst?
I'll be in town in two weeks and looking for a good one.
https://tryst.link/escort/kay_love
-
01-25-23 12:53 #19544Senior Member

Posts: 153RIP Kennedy
That is sad. It's an unfortunate choice of lifestyle one makes with drugs. One can only assume. No more, pain, no more worry, no more fear.
Originally Posted by Gladiator13
[View Original Post]
Seems we see to many bright stars burn out too quickly. Many years ago my favorite lady who I was enamored in when I asked her why? She said she'd been told she was sitting on a gold mine! How true. The gold has no value if you're not here to enjoy the riches? I hate drugs. Time stops for no one.
RIP Kennedy.
-
01-25-23 10:00 #19543Regular Member

Posts: 6Leslie
My regular moved to Indy, great at what she does!! Down to earth best GFE I've had!
Originally Posted by ChillinForFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 21:53 #19542Senior Member

Posts: 235Thanks, appreciate the feedback. It's a barren desert in indy right now besides DI that is.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 18:40 #19541Senior Member

Posts: 171Talia
Did a thread search for the name but the posts looked old. Anyone have any info on Talia?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-only/53215488












Reply With Quote





