Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 31601
-
01-25-23 20:46 #23951Senior Member

Posts: 268Kate Kisses
I see she has added a DUO option on her ad. Anyone partaken yet?
Originally Posted by ImHim954
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 17:17 #23950Senior Member

Posts: 337Barbie
She does try to screen the first time she sees someone as she is very careful but after that smooth sailing. I have seen her off and on for about 5 years. First time I sent a dick pic and answered her questions before she would give me room number.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyyyy
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 14:56 #23949Senior Member

Posts: 39Katie kisses
Visited Katie kisses last month for Qv.
Really good dtbbjcim and I'm pretty sure she swallowed because she never left the bed.
Definitely recommend for if your looking for a head doctor.
Will repeat next time I'm in the area.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/110403256
-
01-25-23 14:51 #23948Senior Member

Posts: 39Alexlynn
Visited Alexlynn last month when I was on vacation in the area. Coms was good. I did have to wait like 5-1 o minutes once I arrived. Her hotel is next door to a gas station so I wasted time buying a water. Qv very good Bbjcim I felt her teeth a little but nothing too bad. She likes to get skull fucked so that was fun Overall good experience will repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...346/4077961928
-
01-25-23 14:19 #23947Senior Member

Posts: 460I can't find a current ad, but I remember 3 and one half roses per hour back then.
Originally Posted by Spektader0
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 14:14 #23946Senior Member

Posts: 37You're like the first person I seen give her a good review. She made me drive to her hotel and when I got there, asked me for a picture. Then went ghost.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 09:37 #23945Regular Member

Posts: 18Aubrey rates
Are those rates on Tryst really what she's charging now?
-
01-25-23 06:15 #23944Regular Member

Posts: 18Amazing Brittany!!
While in Orlando for a business trip I had the pleasure of hosting Brittany, she is an absolutely amazing person. Our date started with a long deep kiss followed by an amazing BBBJ, this girl knows how to please a man. I wanted to DATY so I had her get comfortable. Brittany was so responsive and came twice, her pussy taste so good. She returned the act with another BBBJ, I blow my load into her mouth with no resistance. After our fun we sat and talked forever, Brittany is not a clock watcher. Anytime in O Town this girl is going to be a must see.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...855/3212455997
-
01-25-23 06:05 #23943Regular Member

Posts: 15Silk again
Another repeat. Still only outcall, new photos caught my eye and contacted her.
Better than ever and this time willing to discuss additional options like BB FS. She will ride you hard.
-
01-25-23 04:23 #23942Regular Member

Posts: 15Awesome silk?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/429699453116
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
Note that she takes requests. Word is BBFS is definitely on the menu. If you read reviews elsewhere she's incredible. Has anyone seen her?
-
01-24-23 21:01 #23941Senior Member

Posts: 311Link?
Sounds interesting.
Originally Posted by TommyRoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 15:10 #23940Senior Member

Posts: 884There should be a lot of reviews for her look on the search.
Originally Posted by TommyRoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 15:04 #23939Senior Member

Posts: 61Silky
I decided to see her long time ago. She used to advertised on backs-page under body rub. I wasn't disappointed with her skills or her attitude. Communication skills are okay but not perfect. There's an up charge for BBFS, and I don't know if she does it for everyone. The BJ was excellent and included DTWSNS. Not many women have the skills to get me off orally but she had no difficulty.
Originally Posted by TommyRoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 14:51 #23938Senior Member

Posts: 683Riley
I think I just saw this girl sitting in a parking lot with all her clothes in plastic bags. A jug of milk and a jar of pickles. You can't make this shit up. I bet she smells delicious, like a garbage container behind Mcdonalds.
Originally Posted by PikachuDude
[View Original Post]
GRAPP.
-
01-24-23 06:24 #23937Regular Member

Posts: 23Silk anyone?
Been considering a visit. Photos look pretty good but she's fairly restrictive on service. She looks awesome. Like a real PSE beast. Any insights before I take the plunge?
Thanks.










Reply With Quote



