Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 183 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 2738
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #203

    Your mailbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    I am working to set up a session with Donnas.

    She is a real person. We talked on the phone. Sexy accent that was hard to place and she coyly wouldn't say or didn't understand where it was from and just said this is her third country. We were unable to make times work. She wasnt available to come to me in time and wanted to have me come to a hotel she was booking later on but it fell through when her other session didn't materialize.

    Anyway, her photo is clearly fake and she wouldn't send me one so that is why I haven't booked yet. I will meet her but only at her location where I can walk if she isn't attractive.
    Tried to reach you.

  2. #202

    Donnas

    I am working to set up a session with Donnas.

    She is a real person. We talked on the phone. Sexy accent that was hard to place and she coyly wouldn't say or didn't understand where it was from and just said this is her third country. We were unable to make times work. She wasnt available to come to me in time and wanted to have me come to a hotel she was booking later on but it fell through when her other session didn't materialize.

    Anyway, her photo is clearly fake and she wouldn't send me one so that is why I haven't booked yet. I will meet her but only at her location where I can walk if she isn't attractive.

  3. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstron  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has info on her?
    One of the reasons I logged on here was to ask if she and embrace_comfort are the same person or partners. Similar name and both in Lake Mary.

  4. #200

    Loving Embrace

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstron  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has info on her?
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Loving_Embrace

    Where my OG massage parlor patrons at? I'm 90% certain Loving Embrace & Effectshonit are the the sisters of the family HandzofGold (lily). Anyway, Loving Embrace does duos with her sister at their Lake Mary town home. They both have strong hands and give great massages. Enjoyed their vibe.

  5. #199

    Loving_embrace

    Anyone has info on her?

  6. #198

    Double

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Lots of fun to be had.
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeUncle  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this as well.
    Seems like she's only doing doubles, I'll inquire maybe take the plunge.

  7. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Lots of fun to be had.
    I can confirm this as well.

  8. #196

    Lizzylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Seems like fun.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LizzyLee
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWhiteBlue  [View Original Post]
    It's been at least three years since I met her on SA. She is very easy going. Definitely fun to be had.
    Lots of fun to be had.

  9. #195

    Warmnsensual

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I had made an appointment with her a few days back. We confirmed the date and she even confirmed the day before....
    Love her look and kinda enjoy fooling around with chunky girls. But she is cold af & not very personable (via messages). So, I kinda left her on read.

  10. #194

    Warmnsensual

    I had made an appointment with her a few days back. We confirmed the date and she even confirmed the day before. The morning of I don't hear from her but I decided to drive to winter park just in case maybe she was getting ready and didn't want to miss my time. Total waste of time. No call no show until 3 hours after the appointment time when she says she got called into work late the night before and over slept. No I'm sorry no lets make it up. Maybe it was an off day for her but I would expect at the least an offer to reschedule quickly. Guess she doesn't need my $$.

    Anyway, she's also on SA now with a similar name on her profile. Same pictures on each profile.

    As always YMMV and idk, I love thick girls so I may try again because I'm dumb.

  11. #193

    Met her when she was on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Seems like fun.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LizzyLee
    It's been at least three years since I met her on SA. She is very easy going. Definitely fun to be had.

  12. #192

    Lizzy

    Any intel on this one? Seems like fun.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LizzyLee

  13. #191

    Any info on this one?

    Yara45 looks new I left message but haven't heard back.

  14. #190

    Lola25

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Lola25

    Looks familiar, but can't figure it out. Will try to get in communication with her. Based off pictures, seems like fun could be had.

  15. #189

    New Cuddlers

    Looks like some new cuddlers in the last month now. Yara45 , kerlinda to name a few plus a few who are visiting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape