Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 24825
-
01-26-23 08:47 #19560Senior Member

Posts: 2148How about
Helping the rest of us find her. Your statement by itself is a so what if you aren't willing to provide information to others which is the purpose of this board.
Originally Posted by BobAron
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 20:35 #19559Senior Member

Posts: 342How about 'The Rest of the Story'?
How does your empty comment add to the subject of this forum? This isn't Facebook or Instagram.
Originally Posted by BobAron
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 17:35 #19558Senior Member

Posts: 526Are you bragging or did you forget a link for her?
Originally Posted by BobAron
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 16:13 #19557Senior Member

Posts: 1904She is a lot of fun! Though I would not pay more than 300 for the hour. So many equal or even better choices at the 3 rate.
Originally Posted by BigMike9898
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 15:48 #19556Senior Member

Posts: 85Any info
Has anyone seen MsKay from tryst?
I'll be in town in two weeks and looking for a good one.
https://tryst.link/escort/kay_love
-
01-25-23 12:53 #19555Senior Member

Posts: 153RIP Kennedy
That is sad. It's an unfortunate choice of lifestyle one makes with drugs. One can only assume. No more, pain, no more worry, no more fear.
Originally Posted by Gladiator13
[View Original Post]
Seems we see to many bright stars burn out too quickly. Many years ago my favorite lady who I was enamored in when I asked her why? She said she'd been told she was sitting on a gold mine! How true. The gold has no value if you're not here to enjoy the riches? I hate drugs. Time stops for no one.
RIP Kennedy.
-
01-25-23 10:00 #19554Regular Member

Posts: 6Leslie
My regular moved to Indy, great at what she does!! Down to earth best GFE I've had!
Originally Posted by ChillinForFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 21:53 #19553Senior Member

Posts: 235Thanks, appreciate the feedback. It's a barren desert in indy right now besides DI that is.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 18:40 #19552Senior Member

Posts: 171Talia
Did a thread search for the name but the posts looked old. Anyone have any info on Talia?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-only/53215488
-
01-24-23 17:27 #19551Senior Member

Posts: 60Second what everyone is saying
I will reiterate that DI is your best option if you want a provider who isn't built like a refrigerator. I am disappointed every time I browse the sites here nowadays, they sure can't claim they aren't eating good.
Originally Posted by ChillinForFun
[View Original Post]
And what is your definition of cost a ton? This is open to interpretation.
And for the are offerings, they all have a price man. Don't think there is a provider that won't do it for the right amount of money.
-
01-24-23 17:22 #19550Senior Member

Posts: 60Hell no
Absolutely not. These chicks charge more per hour than a top rated defense or divorce lawyer, even with a pharma problem why on earth would they need gas money?
Originally Posted by ChipTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 13:17 #19549Regular Member

Posts: 11Ms. Kennedy Luv has passed away
She passed away like a week in a half ago. I know she used to have pharma problems but I seen her a couple times in the past year and she got back in hella shape like last 40 plus pounds and really was looking so good and toned. I have no idea what happened she was in her upper 40's I know but it's truly unfortunate she was a beautiful person and soul especially when sober and she had spectacular boobs. Holy smokes. She will be missed. Prayers to her family.
-
01-23-23 22:48 #19548Regular Member

Posts: 8Asians?
Has anyone visited any of the hotel Asians? If so how was it and the donation and would you be willing to share the ad you used?
-
01-23-23 18:42 #19547Senior Member

Posts: 128She did the same crap to me that's what makes me ask the question. Same as 3 other girls I inquired about. 20 bucks will still buy you 4 gallons LOL.
Originally Posted by FrankNBeans78
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 15:47 #19546Senior Member

Posts: 374This one's bogus
Good afternoon gentlemen of Indy. I searched the area for talent as work is bringing me to the area next month. I prefer blondes, tall & leggy and a non-smoker is a must. Thought I found it in this one but she's got a hard story and tries pretty hard to get you to send $20 and she'll send it back by the end of the day. She also mentions gas money to make the drive. Later in the day I asked if that was even her in the pics. No reply. Mind you all communication was prompt while she was trying to squeeze me for $20. If she turns out to be legit please report but I'm calling BS on this one.
Originally Posted by ChipTrucker
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/795449709816












Reply With Quote






