Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 780 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 280 680 730 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 830 880 1280 1780 ... LastLast
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 41260
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29575

    About these heifers

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    So saw this one today. 99% sure ad on AS are same girl. Great comms, standard location on the JTB loop. She is the girl in the pics plus 20 lbs or the pics are very flattering. Pd for HH w / BBBJ. Typical high volume latina experience. BBBJ to half mast then she slathered up enough lube to guide a school bus in and tried to jackhammer to a quick finish. Slowed her down and she just layed there an took it for 10 min and then the hurry up and come for me baby starts. Ignored and took more time until the pissy attitude worsened and finished in the bag. If you want a quick, passionless fuck with a thick Columbian MILF with great tits (her best assets) then guess she's worth it. Personally won't be repeating.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2158336
    Coochie just isn't worth it anymore! The rush jobs have become the standard and the norm!

  2. #29574

    Amanda / Sophia

    So saw this one today. 99% sure ad on AS are same girl. Great comms, standard location on the JTB loop. She is the girl in the pics plus 20 lbs or the pics are very flattering. Pd for HH w / BBBJ. Typical high volume latina experience. BBBJ to half mast then she slathered up enough lube to guide a school bus in and tried to jackhammer to a quick finish. Slowed her down and she just layed there an took it for 10 min and then the hurry up and come for me baby starts. Ignored and took more time until the pissy attitude worsened and finished in the bag. If you want a quick, passionless fuck with a thick Columbian MILF with great tits (her best assets) then guess she's worth it. Personally won't be repeating.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2158336

  3. #29573

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming this is the link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exotic-kat
    Yep and she is also posting on STG.

  4. #29572
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    I'm assuming this is the link.

    https://tryst.link/escort/exotic-kat

  5. #29571

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    Search came up nothing but I swear I've seen her before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/586377409981

  6. #29570

    About funky Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I met with a woman named Jenny. The dream started with a terrible BBBJ. After the BBBJ we went to mish. While hitting it in Mish, I start to smell a horrible smell. I decided to switch to k9, because I thought that would give me less smell LOL. 1 minute into our visit she starts rushing me. While I'm stroking her, she keeps repeating you have 5 minutes left. My cockt went limp, because she ruined the mood. I couldn't finish. Jenny has a terrible attitude and gives shitty service. I handed her 120 sonic rings and went home. Even though I didn't finish, I gave her the Donation. When dealing with providers, I try to avoid confrontation. Because they have all the leverage. Last thing you want to do is cause a scene or get LEO involve. The hotel cameras already seen your face etc. Or your wife finding out. Its best to just cut your losses and live to monger another day. She was rushing me because she had another monger coming.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_e/hey-itzz-jenny/808238855891
    Funky Jen is a stickler about her prices and won't budge even when offered what is reasonable. Usually, girls like her I avoid because I have come to know that many sticklers have been terrible providers because they are hell bent over charging exorbitant prices. That's why I stopped reaching out to her. I knew her services would be subpar, but to add stank coochie to the equation, glad she didn't budge on her prices! You all can have stank coochie all day and everyday! SMH.

  7. #29569

    Jenny or Jen

    I had a dream I met with a woman named Jenny. The dream started with a terrible BBBJ. After the BBBJ we went to mish. While hitting it in Mish, I start to smell a horrible smell. I decided to switch to k9, because I thought that would give me less smell LOL. 1 minute into our visit she starts rushing me. While I'm stroking her, she keeps repeating you have 5 minutes left. My cockt went limp, because she ruined the mood. I couldn't finish. Jenny has a terrible attitude and gives shitty service. I handed her 120 sonic rings and went home. Even though I didn't finish, I gave her the Donation. When dealing with providers, I try to avoid confrontation. Because they have all the leverage. Last thing you want to do is cause a scene or get LEO involve. The hotel cameras already seen your face etc. Or your wife finding out. Its best to just cut your losses and live to monger another day. She was rushing me because she had another monger coming.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_e/hey-itzz-jenny/808238855891
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nde2ndg4ytc3y2mwmzc3otnhmdlkotuxzmzlyjuzoti1ytgwnjm.jpg.jpg‎   ntq5odlhmdbhn2m2nwviodlhowvjzwi2ndu0ytq3mtdiy2i5yg.jpg.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230125-031805_Gallery.jpg‎  

  8. #29568
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #29567
    Quote Originally Posted by TunPunFun  [View Original Post]
    As someone that regularly finishes on her tits I'm laughing my ass off.
    Eat some pineapple next time damn dawg.

  10. #29566
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  11. #29565

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster889  [View Original Post]
    I've always had a little bit of pride in how strong my stomach is. Nothing gets to me.

    Dreamt of Jezebel. I was sucking on her titties and something wasn't right. I didn't really taste anything but her skin smelled off so I stopped.
    As someone that regularly finishes on her tits I'm laughing my ass off.

  12. #29564

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by JamTime  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kat in Mandrin Saw her add on Tryst Very good looking mature lady.
    Got a link?

  13. #29563

    Kat

    Has anyone seen Kat in Mandrin Saw her add on Tryst Very good looking mature lady.

  14. #29562

    Anyone seen this one? No name

    Thinking about seeing this one, but there's no name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/072503360774

  15. #29561

    "not accurate" says the guy sho sent $ to a dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo69  [View Original Post]
    I've dreamt with Nat for a few years now so I've seen her skinny and with a little more meat on the bones which is what I prefer. Service is always top notch! I saw her on her on the most recent visit and this is the thickest I've seen here. Service is still good and she's a real sweetheart to talk to but right now she is a little too thick for what I like.

    Just my 2 cents. Stay Safe!
    Just Sayin'.

    Tall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape