Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 930 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 750 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 13937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10202

    The Erotic Review

    Quote Originally Posted by BGM10  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry can you clarify what TER is.
    A review website for escorts.

  2. #10201

    Ter

    I'm sorry can you clarify what TER is.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Sign up on TER. Then you can do a search for whatever you're looking for.

  3. #10200
    Quote Originally Posted by BGM10  [View Original Post]
    Hubby and I are visiting in August. Looking for some fun while there. Any suggestions on finding a bisexual lady? I'm from the D so there's a lot of fun to be had in strip clubs. Not sure what the best route is there. Will report after visiting.
    Sign up on TER. Then you can do a search for whatever you're looking for.

  4. #10199
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilBass  [View Original Post]
    Any gal on eros is a red red red flag. Try this site below, and also t e are, for 30 clams, and you can check the boxes, especially, distance 50 miles, independent, and any other things you prefer.
    Just have him use PD. Free reviews and can set pay type, distance, etc just the same.

  5. #10198
    Quote Originally Posted by TimFake  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gigi Sensual?

    https://tantra.eros.com/nevada/las_v...les/729379.htm

    Was hoping to see her for a massage. Thanks in advance for any info!
    Any gal on eros is a red red red flag. Try this site below, and also t e are, for 30 clams, and you can check the boxes, especially, distance 50 miles, independent, and any other things you prefer.

  6. #10197
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLoad  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen Maya: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/110269389.

    Kinda looks TGTBT, I searched for the # on Sumo and it came up with 3 different listings, Now its possible its makeshift agency.

    Searched in the forum and didn't see anything, Can anyone confirm?
    Yes the ads on alligator, and callescort that say, "incall, outcall, cardate, full menu, etc. " I guarantee they are upselling bait-and-switch scammers, do not ever give any gals anyway if they want your room number, or a snapchat of your hotel transaction, NEVER. Also note if the ad has a non-LV area code.

  7. #10196

    Visiting in August

    Hubby and I are visiting in August. Looking for some fun while there. Any suggestions on finding a bisexual lady? I'm from the D so there's a lot of fun to be had in strip clubs. Not sure what the best route is there. Will report after visiting.

  8. #10195

    Maya anyone?

    Wondering if anyone has seen Maya: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/110269389.

    Kinda looks TGTBT, I searched for the # on Sumo and it came up with 3 different listings, Now its possible its makeshift agency.

    Searched in the forum and didn't see anything, Can anyone confirm?

  9. #10194
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    All, first off I appreciate all of you. I am very new to the game, but have been reading numerous forums, this one being my primary resource. I will be traveling to Vegas in a few months and am trying to get my ducks in a row before I get out there. As this will be my first time partaking in this delightful world, I wanted get some advice. I am looking for a few encounters during my short stay, and am willing to either welcome company back to my hotel (the wynn) or go to a providers incall location, preferably within a 10-15 minute Uber / can from the Wynn. I am in my mid 30's but am looking to spend time with a mature provider, ideally in 40's or 50's. Like all, safety and discretion are incredibly important, and I prefer an independent provider. Budget will mostly likely be 600 roses or less per provider, ideally less haha. Everything I do will be covered, so BBFS isn't important. I am open to both GFE and PSE, additionally I'm not opposed to a great FBSM provider with extras. Anyway after a lot of research I think I like the following. Any feedback on these lovely ladies would be welcomed. Additionally if you have a provider not listed here, I welcome all recommendations. Thank you in advance. Have fun and stay safe out there. Here is my list, in no particular order.

    Lorena De Loren.

    Heather Deangelo.

    Nadia Ford.

    Lacy Love.

    Charlene Love.

    Nikki Lacy.

    Heather Heavenly.

    Stacy Treyvee.

    January Class.

    Delaney Delish.
    I meant to quote you for my comment below about Lacy.

  10. #10193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by AGladiator;6310128[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/110158380[/URL]

    Legit. A friend spent some time with her. Pics are close but doctored. Tiny tight spinner with a friendly attitude. No deposit, A few tats and baby damage only on her breasts.
    But every No on the menu. Pass.

  11. #10192

    Heather Heavenly

    Was a lot of fun both times I saw her, but she moved away a few years ago. She may have come back or is visiting occasionally, but I know she did relocate at one point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    All, first off I appreciate all of you. I am very new to the game, but have been reading numerous forums, this one being my primary resource. I will be traveling to Vegas in a few months and am trying to get my ducks in a row before I get out there. As this will be my first time partaking in this delightful world, I wanted get some advice. I am looking for a few encounters during my short stay, and am willing to either welcome company back to my hotel (the wynn) or go to a providers incall location, preferably within a 10-15 minute Uber / can from the Wynn. I am in my mid 30's but am looking to spend time with a mature provider, ideally in 40's or 50's. Like all, safety and discretion are incredibly important, and I prefer an independent provider. Budget will mostly likely be 600 roses or less per provider, ideally less haha. Everything I do will be covered, so BBFS isn't important. I am open to both GFE and PSE, additionally I'm not opposed to a great FBSM provider with extras. Anyway after a lot of research I think I like the following. Any feedback on these lovely ladies would be welcomed. Additionally if you have a provider not listed here, I welcome all recommendations. Thank you in advance. Have fun and stay safe out there. Here is my list, in no particular order.

    Lorena De Loren.

    Heather Deangelo.

    Nadia Ford.

    Lacy Love.

    Charlene Love.

    Nikki Lacy.

    Heather Heavenly.

    Stacy Treyvee.

    January Class.

    Delaney Delish.

  12. #10191
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/110158380

    Legit. A friend spent some time with her. Pics are close but doctored. Tiny tight spinner with a friendly attitude. No deposit, A few tats and baby damage only on her breasts.

  13. #10190

    Samantha Sommers

    I would recommend her. I had a very good GFE with her. Beside researching providers, you should make sure you have your screening requirements ready.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    All, first off I appreciate all of you. I am very new to the game, but have been reading numerous forums, this one being my primary resource. I will be traveling to Vegas in a few months and am trying to get my ducks in a row before I get out there. As this will be my first time partaking in this delightful world, I wanted get some advice. I am looking for a few encounters during my short stay, and am willing to either welcome company back to my hotel (the wynn) or go to a providers incall location, preferably within a 10-15 minute Uber / can from the Wynn. I am in my mid 30's but am looking to spend time with a mature provider, ideally in 40's or 50's. Like all, safety and discretion are incredibly important, and I prefer an independent provider. Budget will mostly likely be 600 roses or less per provider, ideally less haha. Everything I do will be covered, so BBFS isn't important. I am open to both GFE and PSE, additionally I'm not opposed to a great FBSM provider with extras. Anyway after a lot of research I think I like the following. Any feedback on these lovely ladies would be welcomed. Additionally if you have a provider not listed here, I welcome all recommendations. Thank you in advance. Have fun and stay safe out there. Here is my list, in no particular order.

    Lorena De Loren.

    Heather Deangelo.

    Nadia Ford.

    Lacy Love.

    Charlene Love.

    Nikki Lacy.

    Heather Heavenly.

    Stacy Treyvee.

    January Class.

    Delaney Delish.

  14. #10189

    Coming into town this weekend

    Has anyone seen Gigi Sensual?

    https://tantra.eros.com/nevada/las_v...les/729379.htm

    Was hoping to see her for a massage. Thanks in advance for any info!

  15. #10188

    I haven't seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellows,

    Like so many before me, I'm trying to prepare for my trip to Sin City this weekend. I reached out to https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...e/184293445770 and her response was prompt and courteous. Anyone have an experience with her or have any recommendations?

    Hayness.
    She has 9 reviews on TER, and none of them are very good. Her I'd is 341962 if you at least want to read the free portion of each review. Her average score is 6 for looks and 6 for performance, which is very low based on standards (where guys tend to overrate ladies).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape