Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 1092
-
02-04-23 13:41 #342Senior Member

Posts: 941Couple showed up expecting you to pay.
Are you serious, I agree fuck that.
Originally Posted by Creideiki
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 13:33 #341Senior Member

Posts: 941You rock Bert sent you a pm
You rock Bert sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 22:30 #340Senior Member

Posts: 1172KindHeiress
Hey Tampa Mongers have any of you visited this gem? She has a nice fat ass but looks pricey. If anyone has intel feel free to DM. Thanks!
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-5366793daa6a
-
01-24-23 13:31 #339Senior Member

Posts: 54MistressGiota scammer
Wants you to pay a deposit to her PayPal "sporarpayp@gmail.com"before meeting. I think she / he is in another country. Don't do it you will lose your money.
-
12-01-22 12:16 #338Banned Member

Posts: 79Planning situation / availability, donation? PM if you like. I don't have any current intel to exchange, just getting back in the game so totally understood if you don't want to give info.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 18:43 #337Senior Member

Posts: 629She is legit and a fun time.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 18:57 #336Senior Member

Posts: 346Cosmic Brownie
She used to live in Orlando and I chatted with her extensively then. Schedules never lined up but I feel pretty sure she is legit. Fantastic body on her.
Originally Posted by Bncr7165
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 15:06 #335Senior Member

Posts: 25Visiting, Hoping for Intel
Anyone met with either of these 3:
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-16af8cb3cadb - callmecutiexxx.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...-2ee8504290f7- HeatherB.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-94c9cb7d113b - Lovebug2793.
I'm not from Tampa but visit often enough and am want to make sure I'm not wasting my time in making plans with either or both. If anyone has any reliable info about others and wants to offer or trade for info in NC, let me know. Always happy to share!
-
11-03-22 10:49 #334Senior Member

Posts: 35I haven't, I find the ones too eager to meet are escorts not true SBs.
Originally Posted by Bncr7165
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 16:38 #333Regular Member

Posts: 1Cosmicbrownie
Anyone ever talked or met her? https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-75126cc11a0b.
Seems eager to meet, maybe a little too eager. Haven't discussed $$$ yet.
-
10-22-22 09:49 #332Senior Member

Posts: 35FlirtyGorgeous
Anyone met with her? She seemed pretty keen to meet with her initiating the messages, sometimes that can indicate she is a pro but she looks good.
-
09-18-22 18:22 #331Senior Member

Posts: 201TraveledBabe
She appears new to the site based on her join date. But of course this could be a new profile. She reached out and comms on the site were cool. So I quickly shared my number to chat freely. She was a bit slower via text during yesterday, but she seemed straight to the point and offered PPM for $400. She also sent me a nice nude pic of what I could expect. This is still a bit of GPS to me for someone who hasn't admitted being a pro. But we agreed to meet today. Then the upsell and games begin. She mentioned needing to get a sitter which would be another $200. I politely declined.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-5653d51d3d41
-
09-17-22 10:14 #330Senior Member

Posts: 346MysteriouslyMe23 Anyone?
Just curious if anyone has ever gotten anywhere with this one? And that includes a look at her private pics!
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-b9ebe03c6c40
Obviously she looks TGTBT.
I have not gotten anywhere with her. She asked for my pics and it went no further. I am thinking its possible its a legit profile because there has been no attempt to scam or engage me!
-
09-05-22 19:08 #329Senior Member

Posts: 1537Good to know. They had sent me a message, but the ripped off photo from an AVN awards show on the profile convinced me to not even open it.
Originally Posted by JadaMon
[View Original Post]
Who knows, maybe he's a big time porn star, but I doubt it. I suspect the next request would be for you to send them the Ben Brigade up front for the other girl.
For $1200 I can visit some real porn stars.
-
09-05-22 18:27 #328Senior Member

Posts: 154CoupleforFun9 - Seeking
https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-185f0dbe4ff5
This one reached out to me asking if I was interested in group fun. Moved to text where she said they were interested in Swapping and would bring a girl for my partner if I didn't have one.
Thing is, they wanted Six of my uncle Benjamins per girl! Had to tell them that me paying for a woman to be with another man was a nightmare and not a pleasant dream at all.
I don't post much over here in Tampa but wanted to provide the details in case there was someone with more money than sense that was interested.
Jadamon.











Reply With Quote






