Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51298
    Quote Originally Posted by DelMar469  [View Original Post]
    I listened to the PM I got, and tried your advice snot Aida. So I tried the get her to give me a massage without her clothes on. I even put $1000 down on the table to achieve this dream, but she said no. So, as a last resort I added another $1000 to the stack, she said no again.
    I don't believe you put $2 k in front of her and got nothing but standard HE. I really don't even believe you put $2 k in front of her.

    That said, if a monger is upping the stack and still not opening the menu, then your game isn't very good. It means that the provider: doesn't trust you, doesn't like you, you're too aggressive, you make her feel unsafe, you make her feel bad about herself, you are unclean, etc. It might also mean that she's having a bad day, has her period, already made a bunch and doesn't want your grimy finger in her, etc. Providers are humans and not robots programmed to serve your every whim as long as they get paid.

    My advice is that if you want more from Aida then gain her trust over multiple visits. Tip her $100 and be sweet and kind, don't push for anything at all and get to know her a little. Don't ask about her boyfriend, just be a gentleman and friendly. After she gets to know you and recognizes you, then double the tip and ask for a little more menu. Repeat until you reach her limit.

    Also, asking a girl to get totally naked in the room is risky for her and her shop and most CAMP girls aren't ever going to do it.

  2. #51297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill187  [View Original Post]
    What spas are Latina with FS.
    Check rubmd and aypapi websites, a plethora of them.

    As well as scroll down and find the Hispanic Apartments section.

  3. #51296

    Miki

    Quote Originally Posted by Tysonm  [View Original Post]
    Is Miki the younger one? I hear about her. I saw a shorter one with a nice ass.
    Miki is actually tall for an Asian, with an incredibly beautiful face! I'm not sure who the shorter girl is since I always see Miki.

  4. #51295

    Aida is picky about sizes

    Quote Originally Posted by DelMar469  [View Original Post]
    I listened to the PM I got, and tried your advice snot Aida. So I tried the get her to give me a massage without her clothes on. I even put $1000 down on the table to achieve this dream, but she said no. So, as a last resort I added another $1000 to the stack, she said no again. Aida, looks sexy as hell and give a great massage LMT category massage. After the flip she really gets sensual but just the standard HE She will take her time and not short you any time, but the clothes stay on. Still worth the visit!

    Delmar.
    If she refuses $2 k on the table, the problem must be you. She did it for me for $$.

    She's got an AA BF, who makes her cum multiple times every night, maybe she just wanted to be loyal to him that day. LOL.

  5. #51294
    Quote Originally Posted by DelMar469  [View Original Post]
    I listened to the PM I got, and tried your advice snot Aida. So I tried the get her to give me a massage without her clothes on. I even put $1000 down on the table to achieve this dream, but she said no. So, as a last resort I added another $1000 to the stack, she said no again. Aida, looks sexy as hell and give a great massage LMT category massage. After the flip she really gets sensual but just the standard HE She will take her time and not short you any time, but the clothes stay on. Still worth the visit!

    Delmar.
    You added how much to the stack? Damn. How much total OTD?

  6. #51293
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysonm  [View Original Post]
    Is Miki the younger one? I hear about her. I saw a shorter one with a nice ass.
    Not sure. Miki does look pretty young. Nice face with good body. She wouldn't allow UTC on top on first visit.

  7. #51292
    Quote Originally Posted by DelMar469  [View Original Post]
    I listened to the PM I got, and tried your advice snot Aida. So I tried the get her to give me a massage without her clothes on. I even put $1000 down on the table to achieve this dream, but she said no. So, as a last resort I added another $1000 to the stack, she said no again. Aida, looks sexy as hell and give a great massage LMT category massage. After the flip she really gets sensual but just the standard HE She will take her time and not short you any time, but the clothes stay on. Still worth the visit!

    Delmar.
    When CAMPs girls decide not to provide extra stacks of money won't change her decision. They can easily make the same amount you put on the table in couple days with only standard HJ offered.

  8. #51291
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check out GG spa. Was there around 1. It was one of my few options for that time. Parked in back. There was one other car there. Went in and asked for an hour massage. Taken to a room by an older Asian mamasan. Got undressed and laid down. I don't pay until I see who will be massaging me. In walks a short flat chested Asian woman. I asked if there was anyone with more up top available. She said yes and I waited for another girl. After about 10 minutes a Latina comes in with heavy makeup and maybe b cups. I again asked if anyone there was busty. Was met with a reply of come back on another day. So I got dressed and left with no massage. It may just be me but if I am going to dream I want it to be a good dream. Was that wrong?
    I remember trying this tactic at tiger back in the day when they all knew I would only see Linda. Mama sent two girls in there to get sent away before I realized it wasn't my day so I got up to leave. To my surprise mama told me to never come back. Funny enough I was back a few days later at Linda's request and she even stood up for me.

  9. #51290

    Latinas

    What spas are Latina with FS.

  10. #51289

    Aida at Enjoy

    I listened to the PM I got, and tried your advice snot Aida. So I tried the get her to give me a massage without her clothes on. I even put $1000 down on the table to achieve this dream, but she said no. So, as a last resort I added another $1000 to the stack, she said no again. Aida, looks sexy as hell and give a great massage LMT category massage. After the flip she really gets sensual but just the standard HE She will take her time and not short you any time, but the clothes stay on. Still worth the visit!

    Delmar.

  11. #51288

    The exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Not wrong at all. In fact I applaud you. It is less often that most of us think with our top head more than our bottom one. You wanted a preference, and they didn't have it. You have every right to leave. I'm just shocked that mama let you wait until you pick your girl to pay. Usually they have you pay right away.
    I have made a habit after getting burned by some different places that I see who will massage before paying. Being upfront I have never had someone refuse. The flip I have had places that I regular immediately say they don't have anyone I would like when I arrive sometimes. Don't get to see who or anything. Just go back a different day.

  12. #51287
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check out GG spa. Was there around 1. It was one of my few options for that time. Parked in back. There was one other car there. Went in and asked for an hour massage. Taken to a room by an older Asian mamasan. Got undressed and laid down. I don't pay until I see who will be massaging me. In walks a short flat chested Asian woman. I asked if there was anyone with more up top available. She said yes and I waited for another girl. After about 10 minutes a Latina comes in with heavy makeup and maybe b cups. I again asked if anyone there was busty. Was met with a reply of come back on another day. So I got dressed and left with no massage. It may just be me but if I am going to dream I want it to be a good dream. Was that wrong?
    Not wrong at all. In fact I applaud you. It is less often that most of us think with our top head more than our bottom one. You wanted a preference, and they didn't have it. You have every right to leave. I'm just shocked that mama let you wait until you pick your girl to pay. Usually they have you pay right away.

  13. #51286

    Opinion

    Best one to visit today? Therapy Plus, in Smyrna, 7 Health in Cartersville or GQ in Dalton?

  14. #51285

    Getting suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by CastingLures  [View Original Post]
    Sunny Day by a Kroger in Marietta? Wears glasses? Don't get the hype. She's a pleaser but guess not my type.

    Used to be a cutie there named Nina. Now she was my type. Would vape in the room and share with me. Liked to party. Think she ran the place and acted like she was in the Chinese mafia!

    Went back to see her and they said she gone and ended up with Kelly.
    Last 2 times I called and set appt with nina when I got there she mysteriously just left the shop and told to try another lady. Just low key left but what a waste of time.

    Anyone want to spill the tea or know anything?

  15. #51284

    Different vibe

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMehauf  [View Original Post]
    I had my first visited with Miki at Massage Springs recently. You guys were right about her looks and body. Very nice! Unfortunately, the overall experience was a little underwhelming. The face-down part of the massage was just average. There was no teasing until after the hot towels and that consisted of just light fingertips up and down my backside with a little reach under for the huevos. After the flip she got down to business with the HJ and I asked if she would lift up her blouse for UTC. She said "no, maybe next time". (First time I've been rejected with this request). I told her I would give good tip and she just shook her head: OTC top and bottom only. After getting cleaned up she said we still have time left and asked what I wanted. I said scalp and feet. She did about 2 minutes each then told me she was finished with about 10-12 minutes left in the hour. Damage was. 7 house and. 6 tip. I'm not sure if I'll return. It sounds like repeat customers get better service so I may try again in order to get a look under that tight blouse. If I get snubbed for UTC on top again, I'll right her off.
    Stopped by to see her a couple of weeks ago and she was booked solid for the day. She looked and sounded tired. Vibe has changed. Tried another lady who I think goes by Nano? Thought she was stacked by got trolled by the support bra. Not trying to drag her but she was not for me. Bailed and Miki said to make an appt next time. Will give her time to get some rest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape