Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 542 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 592 642 1042 1542 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16400

    Pretty sure this is a scam

    So I replied to this one and was given contact of a person that was fixated on cashapp and wanting payment up front. Pretty sure this is a scam. Be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyBear1  [View Original Post]
    Pass through here often on business looking for a second reliable BBBJ or BBFS option I have 1 good one she's more like a sb due to our time line but she's kinda busy and pricey but she's good she's just really lowkey she doesn't mind new clients and I'm willing to swap info with anyone good SW or providers you guys know about for a decent price.

  2. #16399

    The Cooche

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteMan6981  [View Original Post]
    In the area for a few weeks and decided to try some local talent. Saw this one first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...n/567049067640

    Looked older and rougher than her pics, but body was just as good as her pics. Took over 1/2 hour of her fidgeting with items in her room while I sat there (after waiting 20 minutes outside), so my 1/2 hour date took me over 2 hours. Luckily I had the time, but wasn't impressed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...c/693890560597

    Next I saw Jazz. Comms were good and I found myself in her room quickly. Sadly, that is the only thing positive I can say about my visit. Face looked like pics, but was definitely thicker than her pics. Wasn't too thick to ruin the mood, but apparently she hadn't bothered to shower before I showed and the sweaty BO smell was a turn off. Used the my knees are bad so no CG. Ended up in doggie and the smell from below mixed with the BO killed the mood completely. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but definitely would not recommend or visit again.

    Decided to cut my losses and just wait until I get home and visit my local talent.
    Ain't nothing like Smelly Cooche. B. O. And a poorly wiped ass that makes me want to take my money back and roll. They should make a Cooche sniffer for these girls to buy.

  3. #16398

    Apil or April

    Well I tried to get in touch with this one. Coms seemed good until she went silent when I asked for address.

    I got a few PMs and some have said she's a Wilkens resident. Doesn't surprise me with the marks on her body. Oh well her lost.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...t-now/52667639

    While I was waiting I was able to see Zella again but this time I plugged her pussy and I took a trip to Greece. Good damn was it super tight. She makes moans and faces like she's either hurting or full pleasure which throws me out of the loop.

    Other than that there's nothing new that I can add that some already know but the DMG was 80 coins.

  4. #16397

    That's her problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    I just peeped something. She only allows one pop for all FS sessions. Good luck trying to hold that nut in for a full hr. She shoots herself in the foot because nobody's going for an hr if they can't even use the full hr if they bust a nut early. That's so fucking backwards.
    Not our fault she ain't a smart business woman. The game really IS screwed up rn and it don't look like it'll get better tbh.

  5. #16396

    Also.

    Quote Originally Posted by GinDrunk  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is still wondering about Gram, this is what I got from her earlier today. Naturally I passed when I saw she wanted 250 for a QV.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/443-465-7654
    I just peeped something. She only allows one pop for all FS sessions. Good luck trying to hold that nut in for a full hr. She shoots herself in the foot because nobody's going for an hr if they can't even use the full hr if they bust a nut early. That's so fucking backwards.

  6. #16395

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by GinDrunk  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is still wondering about Gram, this is what I got from her earlier today. Naturally I passed when I saw she wanted 250 for a QV.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/443-465-7654
    Wow. I respect the hustle. But for my tastes, she's not even worth 180 hhr. Let alone for 300 for hhr FS and 150 for a fucking bbj. But there will be simps who'll step in and make us look like "broke boys" because we ain't paying an average girl like Gram upscale prices. TONS of tryst chicks make her look weak in comparison for less. Smmfh dawg.

    Wait until the economy really goes south later this year and see if these girls are going to keep this up.

  7. #16394

    Gram

    If anyone is still wondering about Gram, this is what I got from her earlier today. Naturally I passed when I saw she wanted 250 for a QV.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/443-465-7654
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_FC030510485D-1.jpg‎  

  8. #16393
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo23  [View Original Post]
    In my view most of the ads are fake or a scam maybe about 20 out the whole list are real.
    Brilliant deduction. Quantico and Scotland Yard must be competing for your services.

  9. #16392

    Couple reviews

    In the area for a few weeks and decided to try some local talent. Saw this one first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...n/567049067640

    Looked older and rougher than her pics, but body was just as good as her pics. Took over 1/2 hour of her fidgeting with items in her room while I sat there (after waiting 20 minutes outside), so my 1/2 hour date took me over 2 hours. Luckily I had the time, but wasn't impressed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...c/693890560597

    Next I saw Jazz. Comms were good and I found myself in her room quickly. Sadly, that is the only thing positive I can say about my visit. Face looked like pics, but was definitely thicker than her pics. Wasn't too thick to ruin the mood, but apparently she hadn't bothered to shower before I showed and the sweaty BO smell was a turn off. Used the my knees are bad so no CG. Ended up in doggie and the smell from below mixed with the BO killed the mood completely. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but definitely would not recommend or visit again.

    Decided to cut my losses and just wait until I get home and visit my local talent.

  10. #16391

    Most listcrawler ads are fake

    In my view most of the ads are fake or a scam maybe about 20 out the whole list are real.

  11. #16390
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarfTheCat  [View Original Post]
    When I messaged her, she said she only offered app service, so nothing in person. I messaged her back to be sure. Struck me as a scam, but if you get a different response, let me know. Similarly, if there are other older ww similar to this one who are legit, would love to know.
    I'm with you guys, I love me some older providers. They got some serious mic game, and know how to ride. I reached out but haven't heard back, but I hope she's legit because that ass is driving me fucking wild! Would also love to know of any verified older providers.

    Thanks.

  12. #16389
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatthing73  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen her posts go back into December.

    Almost daily but not much history farther back from what I found.

    Has anyone checked her out, if that's your thing.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/109285334

    She seems like she would be fun and is straight forward with her response.

    Her rates seem good but the spot she gave me seems similar to that apartment complex off MLK.

    I scoped that place out once when attempting to meet a cutie.

    She told me to come inside when I get there. So hanging back I let her know I was in the building at which point I.

    See two uniforms pull up in front of the 7-Eleven.
    Link? Or number?

  13. #16388

    Asian

    New to the area. Can anyone recommend me to a nice Asian chick?

  14. #16387

    Janine

    Anyone have a date with this one?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3156413702

    Been trying to schedule something, but no response. Any reports or alternate numbers would be appreciated.

  15. #16386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Apil / April

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I just texted her. She does 70 for short stay but she's on wilkens ave so you could just pick her up and do carplay. BBFS friendly so I'm Definitely tryin to fill her up.
    She looks pretty flexible for 46 years old? I don't usually go for older chicks but the way she spreads those legs, hmmm, maybe I will?

    Chico.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape