Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 783 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 283 683 733 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 833 883 1283 1783 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29556

    Didn't pull the trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRogue2  [View Original Post]
    Let us know if you go ahead and pull the trigger please. She's definitely looking like someone I'd e interested in. PM is also fine of course. Thanks.
    Couldn't do it fellas, based on the responses and the location.

  2. #29555

    KassiDDY 2023

    I was in town for work and decided to give KassiDDY a shot. There have been some mixed reviews (trending to the negative) but I actually had a decent dream with her. It was a bit difficult to secure a time and she was late showing up. However, when she arrived at my hotel, I was pleasantly surprised. I saw a review where she was decribed as having a fat / skinny kind of build with large bolt ons. I did not find the fat part acurate at all. I can confirm one of her bolt ons burst. One side is solid, the other one is like a big natrual one. She said she is going to be getting it fixed ASAP. She did have some limits (like she will not do cowgirl). But, overall it was a good dream and she did not have any kind of attitude as suggested in some reviews. I would consider seeing her again when I get back into town.

  3. #29554

  4. #29553

    JAX Asian Hosts

    I'm in JAX this week on business and have been thinking of seeing Kim from Asia.

    Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated. Please PM.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kim-esco...sonville-70054

  5. #29552
    Anyone dreamt this one up? The hips and thighs look crazy good but I'm wondering if the booty matches? No info to search her up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/050439879533
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230123-065331.jpg‎  

  6. #29551

    Unfortunately your wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by RAW1978  [View Original Post]
    Most are now setting CBJ as their standard and are charging extra for a BBBJ; considering that as a service upgrade. I don't know who's starting these new trenda for our trash Jacksonville girls, but the girls need to start thinking for themselves and realize they would make way more money lowering the prices, and cutting out the DB. They'd have even more candy money too!
    So we can assume there is a forum that these doe gotto to see how to maximize profit. Since we all seen across the board rates has went up, and stayed. The pandemic is not an excuse, because they also started across the board chopping up "experiences" . I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who gets the "so and so is for top only, this and this is for kitty only, that is for both". Then for BBBJ its even more. Only get this from the good looking worth while doe. Ugly, runned down ones do try this, but that's all they are doing just trying, can just ignore and haggle. Yet unfortunately like alot of us noted. The majority of dudes seem to just accept the asking rate. So that screws us over. I found chicks on social doing this too, who don't post on the sites. It sucks, but these past few years changed the game for the worst, and OF took the real good ones out the game. The latinas, well very few of them has been kind of constant with rates & services. Yet others is meh. Missed the days used to see one that gets me going, and price line up with her looks. Seems the days are long gone, since you have ghastly streetwalkers charging 80+.

  7. #29550
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Why are 95% of providers only doing CBJ now? Every profile says no bare. Most of these girls are on candy and now they care about their health? It's interesting and hilarious too see.
    Most are now setting CBJ as their standard and are charging extra for a BBBJ; considering that as a service upgrade. I don't know who's starting these new trenda for our trash Jacksonville girls, but the girls need to start thinking for themselves and realize they would make way more money lowering the prices, and cutting out the DB. They'd have even more candy money too!

  8. #29549

    CBJ trend?

    Why are 95% of providers only doing CBJ now? Every profile says no bare. Most of these girls are on candy and now they care about their health? It's interesting and hilarious too see.

  9. #29548
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to share any intel? I am suspect of that area, and have reached out to her, comms good, but haven't pulled the trigger due to location.

    Jay.
    Let us know if you go ahead and pull the trigger please. She's definitely looking like someone I'd e interested in. PM is also fine of course. Thanks.

  10. #29547

    Latin lola

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Alot of Attitude have not personally seen, yet when I thought about a visit like years ago. She chewed my head off over the phone, over nothing. Well over her ghosting me LOL. Think reports said body is accurate, but consensus is on the attitude. Forgot her name. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/507307821724 saw this one some time this week. All I have to say is Ewwww. Not alot of times I'll just stop mid and go, but I could not. Straight nasty. Body is "DISGUSTING" must be old pictures since everything was sagging, Everything! Just got top, but I couldn't last a minute in there before just feeling nasty. Just said "I can't" and left. Nasty, I just felt disgusted. That "thing look like a sac of expired chunky milk. Plus smelled like a SW roasting in the sun. If you into that YMMV or whatever LOL. Anywho, has anyone recently seen these 2? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/014773584198 https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/820953121357 second one is real pretty much use same pics on SM, but know she under management due to the fact she doesn't wear hats in any picture, but has a wall full of them. The 1st latina talked over phone, and the voice did not match the pictures. Sound like a crack head who burnt her throat with the pipe. Other than that they both look good, any info will be appreciated. Really want to know if seen recently.
    Lola is legit, had plenty a dream wit her and I'd say very worth every time.

    I only done qv which ran me 75 coins and she makes it worth it.

  11. #29546
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Alot of Attitude have not personally seen, yet when I thought about a visit like years ago. She chewed my head off over the phone, over nothing. Well over her ghosting me LOL. Think reports said body is accurate, but consensus is on the attitude. Forgot her name. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/507307821724 saw this one some time this week. All I have to say is Ewwww. Not alot of times I'll just stop mid and go, but I could not. Straight nasty. Body is "DISGUSTING" must be old pictures since everything was sagging, Everything! Just got top, but I couldn't last a minute in there before just feeling nasty. Just said "I can't" and left. Nasty, I just felt disgusted. That "thing look like a sac of expired chunky milk. Plus smelled like a SW roasting in the sun. If you into that YMMV or whatever LOL. Anywho, has anyone recently seen these 2? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/014773584198 https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/820953121357 second one is real pretty much use same pics on SM, but know she under management due to the fact she doesn't wear hats in any picture, but has a wall full of them. The 1st latina talked over phone, and the voice did not match the pictures. Sound like a crack head who burnt her throat with the pipe. Other than that they both look good, any info will be appreciated. Really want to know if seen recently.
    Damn that's too bad bc she has a smoking figure. The looks of that tush is tempting however attitude is more than looks for me. Thanks for info brother.

  12. #29545
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    That's not a woman!
    I know. I was responding to the poster who thought it was.

  13. #29544

    Attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutTop  [View Original Post]
    Search results yield nothing I can find so hoping someone has info on whether she's safe or no go. Seems like I remember poor reports from way back but can't be sure. That figure is what keeps my curiosity.
    Alot of Attitude have not personally seen, yet when I thought about a visit like years ago. She chewed my head off over the phone, over nothing. Well over her ghosting me LOL. Think reports said body is accurate, but consensus is on the attitude. Forgot her name. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/507307821724 saw this one some time this week. All I have to say is Ewwww. Not alot of times I'll just stop mid and go, but I could not. Straight nasty. Body is "DISGUSTING" must be old pictures since everything was sagging, Everything! Just got top, but I couldn't last a minute in there before just feeling nasty. Just said "I can't" and left. Nasty, I just felt disgusted. That "thing look like a sac of expired chunky milk. Plus smelled like a SW roasting in the sun. If you into that YMMV or whatever LOL. Anywho, has anyone recently seen these 2? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/014773584198 https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/820953121357 second one is real pretty much use same pics on SM, but know she under management due to the fact she doesn't wear hats in any picture, but has a wall full of them. The 1st latina talked over phone, and the voice did not match the pictures. Sound like a crack head who burnt her throat with the pipe. Other than that they both look good, any info will be appreciated. Really want to know if seen recently.

  14. #29543

    Smelly

    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutTop  [View Original Post]
    Search results yield nothing I can find so hoping someone has info on whether she's safe or no go. Seems like I remember poor reports from way back but can't be sure. That figure is what keeps my curiosity.
    She's in the fishing guide, post #3. She appears to have got chunky since that review was made so I have my doubts the smell has improved.

  15. #29542

    Sexy MILF thickness

    Search results yield nothing I can find so hoping someone has info on whether she's safe or no go. Seems like I remember poor reports from way back but can't be sure. That figure is what keeps my curiosity.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape