Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 1002 1502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 27817
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20302
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She finally blocked me because I called her out on her BS. I had no issues with her, but she repeatedly kept making subtle snipes at me. She finally called me stupid using her "research" and then I pointed out that her conclusions from the "data" she collected was obviously wrong. And because I was in a bad mood that day, I mentioned she was a washed up hooker.

    No loss. But if I decide to go back to hobbying, I'm sure I'll be banned by the pussy cartel. Probably not a big deal, I don't waste my time with the popular women on that board anyway.
    I've been out of the hobby long enough that all my regular girls have either quit, or turned ROB. Years of surfing that board and making friends I knew Clara's personal info at one time. Father time is undefeated, she might be washed enough that to keep income she's ditching the cover. I take into consideration what exactly other girls have to say. Especially the truly professional ones. If I ever see her it'll truly be happenstance, not me seeking her out.

  2. #20301
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnShockley2  [View Original Post]
    Can't say she belongs here. What I can say is that another provider waved me off her as a total faker. I've been seeing her ads since her name was Nerdy Birdy on TNA way back in the good old days.

    I have to say I agree with the sentiment posted that says she's likely associated with price hikes and pseudo professionalism that's ruining the fun.
    She finally blocked me because I called her out on her BS. I had no issues with her, but she repeatedly kept making subtle snipes at me. She finally called me stupid using her "research" and then I pointed out that her conclusions from the "data" she collected was obviously wrong. And because I was in a bad mood that day, I might have mentioned that she was an old, washed up hooker.

    No loss. But if I decide to go back to hobbying, I'm sure I'll be banned by the pussy cartel. Probably not a big deal, I don't waste my time with the popular women on that board anyway. Women there brag they have a hundred reviews but I know a hundred reviews mean like 1000 dicks. I know they're hookers and I shouldn't care, but I'm also a male and I can 1000 dicks doesn't me Ake me feel comfortable.

  3. #20300

    Got waved off

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I really want to see Clara Turing.

    Does she belong here?

    I am a dirty fuk.
    Can't say she belongs here. What I can say is that another provider waved me off her as a total faker. I've been seeing her ads since her name was Nerdy Birdy on TNA way back in the good old days.

    I have to say I agree with the sentiment posted that says she's likely associated with price hikes and pseudo professionalism that's ruining the fun.

  4. #20299

    Mzbedroomeyez69

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I know she is a SA transplant. I know I saw a post about here on here. Cannot find it. Sorry for the duplicate. Anyone have any good intel on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...zbedroomeyez69
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I don't do details in public, but before she was on TNA, she showed up looking like a total **** (which I liked), when I commented about it, she said that she always dresses that way. She seemed to be into just about anything but anal. She's is (or was) definitely a good time and has a great attitude. Now that she's on TNA, I don't know how much longer that will last, it only takes a little while to feel entitled to the $500/ hr she's now charging and getting a bad attitude.

    If you're comfortable paying $500, I'd hit her up. Compared to the others on that board, she's definitely top tier. No shitty attitude (yet) and enjoyed what she was doing.
    Thanks bud, great intel here. Think I'll take the plunge. She is in Eugene right now so will have to wait for her to make her way to the Seattle area.

  5. #20298
    Does anybody know if she is still bbfscip?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I don't do details in public, but before she was on TNA, she showed up looking like a total **** (which I liked), when I commented about it, she said that she always dresses that way. She seemed to be into just about anything but anal. She's is (or was) definitely a good time and has a great attitude. Now that she's on TNA, I don't know how much longer that will last, it only takes a little while to feel entitled to the $500/ hr she's now charging and getting a bad attitude.

    If you're comfortable paying $500, I'd hit her up. Compared to the others on that board, she's definitely top tier. No shitty attitude (yet) and enjoyed what she was doing.

  6. #20297
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Question I have is if she is the subject of this thread? If so, GFE / PSE? Greek? Freaky?
    I don't do details in public, but before she was on TNA, she showed up looking like a total **** (which I liked), when I commented about it, she said that she always dresses that way. She seemed to be into just about anything but anal. She's is (or was) definitely a good time and has a great attitude. Now that she's on TNA, I don't know how much longer that will last, it only takes a little while to feel entitled to the $500/ hr she's now charging and getting a bad attitude.

    If you're comfortable paying $500, I'd hit her up. Compared to the others on that board, she's definitely top tier. No shitty attitude (yet) and enjoyed what she was doing.

  7. #20296

    Over 40?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She's a WYP girl, not SA that moved to TNA. I don't know what she's charging on TNA but on WYP, she was definitely worth it.

    Edit:. Just looked...raised her price drastically. Another good one gone.
    My price would be $0 for anyone over 40 don't get it never have never will.

  8. #20295
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She's a WYP girl, not SA that moved to TNA. I don't know what she's charging on TNA but on WYP, she was definitely worth it.

    Edit:. Just looked...raised her price drastically. Another good one gone.
    Question I have is if she is the subject of this thread? If so, GFE / PSE? Greek? Freaky?

  9. #20294
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I know she is a SA transplant. I know I saw a post about here on here. Cannot find it. Sorry for the duplicate. Anyone have any good intel on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...zbedroomeyez69
    She's a WYP girl, not SA that moved to TNA. I don't know what she's charging on TNA but on WYP, she was definitely worth it.

    Edit:. Just looked...raised her price drastically. Another good one gone.

  10. #20293

    Mzbedroomeyez69

    I know she is a SA transplant. I know I saw a post about here on here. Cannot find it. Sorry for the duplicate. Anyone have any good intel on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...zbedroomeyez69

  11. #20292

    Gypsy Girl

    Attempted to see what she had to offer Friday morning. We was communication until I got half way there, then she goes dark. In the parking lot, I asked for the room number, but got no reply. Then I see her (possibly. I've never seen her in real life) and some dude walk into the lobby, so I bailed out. She finally replied with the room number after I returned home. I was hoping it was one of you guys that she was with. This was around 10:30 Friday morning.

  12. #20291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2930
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoreTf10  [View Original Post]
    I have! Its been probably a year and a half ago. DM if you want to know.
    And post a damn link LOL.

  13. #20290

    Kitty katya

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    I think you mean Demi Hart.

    "And so, now, I'm asking about this one: Kitty Katya. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?257500-Kitty-Katya".
    I used to see Demi back when she called herself Kitty Katya. She's pretty in the face, petite with an odd shape body, no ass, and a bad boob job. I tried for BBFS on my first visit. She was on top sliding that tight kat but said no to BBFS. On our 2nd date, I didn't ask; she climbed on top and started grinding, then reached down and put me inside with no cover. Then she says, " is that what you wanted. " From that day on, I was BBFS and pounding the hell out that tight Kat. She likes using a vibrator and sounds so sweet when she orgasms. Oh yeah, she has a shit ton of scenes on her phone and will let you watch them. This girl is a freak but not worth the $$ I never donated that much unless we were doing 2 hours. I highly recommend her but not at what she's asking. You will get everything you want and then some.

  14. #20289

    Wow!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    All three open, V to A, A to V, likes it deep. No upcharge. Have at her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Y%26%239989%3B**A-Leval-Fetish-Treatment-%26%23127825%3 B-VIP-3-HOL-GOLF-Course-.
    She definitely live up to her name "Honey Bun". I mean she is built like one.

  15. #20288
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    It's been damn near a year since I inquired about Kimmy from Tacoma, and still no solid leads. She's still posting which means she's doing business. And, no one's seen her?
    I have! Its been probably a year and a half ago. DM if you want to know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape