Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12684

    SweetHoney

    Never got to price because she insists you have to drive to her town in Hickory Hills. As she put it, "Since I don't charge, I don't drive." I had offered to meet her at a nice restaurant in Oak Brook which was in between for us and that was a no go. I couldn't help feeling that at 38 y / o, she had a little GPS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-4284e7f30c18
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8229C5D8-A514-4802-AD9A-E7126EAB7A1D.jpg‎  

  2. #12683

    TattedBrat

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    She's DTF! Cip, BBFS just talks a lot. I used to see her a lot, had multiple fun with her and stopped. She's down for whatever really. Last time I saw her she was covered with more tattoos which is a turnoff for me and also why I stopped seeing her. If that doesn't bother you, you will have a good time.
    What did she want for a meet? Or better yet what did she get?

  3. #12682

    Katerina (Kat)

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-e4c28709a906

    Doesn't like to meet in public and I broke my rule and let her come directly to the house. OMG, she is twice the size as the pictures suggest and I paid her to leave the house. Beware unless you like them thick.

  4. #12681
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    300 for Last Unicorn? Man inflation is crazy, LOL. She quoted me 600 a couple of months ago.
    This was at the time when she was a "property manager " in Humbolt Park LOL, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't.

    All I can do now is enjoy our videos 😫. She hates me apparently.

  5. #12680
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnConeston  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-4d5ec2f9b337

    Anyone ever seen her? Looking for any info.
    She's DTF! Cip, BBFS just talks a lot. I used to see her a lot, had multiple fun with her and stopped. She's down for whatever really. Last time I saw her she was covered with more tattoos which is a turnoff for me and also why I stopped seeing her. If that doesn't bother you, you will have a good time.

  6. #12679

    Izzzabellaaaa

    The worst scammer I have ever met. Happened over the summer and just saw her profile pop up. We started to talk and agreed to grab something to eat downtown. To my surprise, she showed. Cute Indian / Pakistan girl with nice breasts She was eager to schedule another date but was really excited for BB so just asked me to get tested first as it had been a few months since before. We made out in the car and I got to play a little before saying goodbye with the understanding that I would get a very comprehensive and expensive test. Then when I got home, she asked me to pay for her test too saying that she could not afford it. So had me ApplePay her friend $700 for the test at the college she claimed to go to. Since we had already met and I got to feel her up, figured it was OK and sent the money. Once I got tested, we made another dinner date, she couldn't come over because she had to see her parents and they were very strict but had time for dinner. Made out in the car again and then she told me that the next time she wanted to stay at the house and do BBCIP. Only one catch, she needed money for an IUD. She showed me that she scheduled the appointment and asked me to pay for it. I made the excuse that I couldn't but would give her the money when I saw her next in cash. Supposedly got it done and met me again. We had a whole evening planned. She came over, but was acting strange and said she needed the cash right away because there was a big fight with her parents over taking the money out and why? Again, conservative Muslim family line. Then, we stopped at a restaurant but excused herself to use the washroom. She then ran out before I realized it and had a friend pick her up. Out almost $2,000 once it was over. I reverse searched the number I had ApplePay'd to and apparently her friend was a scammer who helped rob someone at gunpoint with her boyfriend. I guess it could have been worse but absolutely stung. Be careful out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-48d0ce65527f
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28755359-DAB3-458D-B02A-B58A16B59218.jpg‎  

  7. #12678
    SexyVillain.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-c58eb7fac08a

    She's a top tier SB. If you want to exchange notes, pm me.

  8. #12677
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her when she was only 60% tattoos. Definite freak, very open to everything. Always was running late and smelled like weed. She is not a cuddler or a kisser. It is arrive, wild fuckfest, then she is getting dressed and leaving.
    We usually grab some food first. I have seen her a few times and that is the exact same session everytime.

  9. #12676
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Thats too much effort.

    Oh you want me to send you money? Fuck off. Blocked.

    Annnnnnd. Scene.
    It takes slightly longer that it took you to type this message. I do it because I'm not lazy. And because it brings me a little happiness to make a scammer less happy.

    The losers who run these scams are mostly dudes who need to talk to hundreds--maybe thousands--to find a guy who is dumb enough or desperate enough send money to "get her phone fixed. " When they find a guy who find a guy who seems ready to do it, it might mean they are getting money for the first time in a week. Loss aversion is powerful. It feels worse to have something and lose it than it does to get something you want in the first place.

    These guys are used to "fuck you. Blocked. " They see it 100's of times. But make someone think they are getting money and then realize that they have been fooled. It's deflating and makes them feel like they've lost something. It's easy to do and it brings a little light into the world.

  10. #12675

    Tatted

    Yes, I saw her when she was only 60% tattoos. Definite freak, very open to everything. Always was running late and smelled like weed. She is not a cuddler or a kisser. It is arrive, wild fuckfest, then she is getting dressed and leaving.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnConeston  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-4d5ec2f9b337

    Anyone ever seen her? Looking for any info.

  11. #12674

    Jasmine09 - wants half upfront

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-8bbf4fa25e6c

    Jasmine09.

    Didn't even get to text messages. This is what she asked for in 2nd message from her "Are you okay with half now half in cash?

    Nope. Blocked.

  12. #12673

    Another Time Waster

    First I will say her profile pic doesn't do her justice. Started chatting with this one and moved to txt messages where she sent additional pics and she has one of those nice, curvy, huge tits, bodies. Talked for a day or two and decided to meet near her area. LOL and then she drops the kill switch statement. "I have been burned in the past so I require half upfront. " Lucking I hadn't sprung for the room or anything yet. Went back and forth where she gave the ole "my word is my bond" and " I promise I will be there if you just send some upfront. " Even said she would send me screenshots of successful arrangements she has had in the past (that was a new one).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-1f298ffd2e15

  13. #12672

    Tattedbabe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-4d5ec2f9b337

    Anyone ever seen her? Looking for any info.

  14. #12671

    Why Bother?

    Thats too much effort.

    Oh you want me to send you money? Fuck off. Blocked.

    Annnnnnd. Scene.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArgent  [View Original Post]
    When that's happened to me recently I've done this:

    Scammer: My roommate used my car and it's out of gas. I need money to get to you.

    Me: Oh no! I'd be happy to send you money how much do you need?

    Scammer: $50.

    Me: That's it? I'll send you $100 and we'll just subtract it from your allowance when I see you. I was worried you were going to say $1000 or something like that and try to scam me.

    Scammer: Do you have cashapp?

    Me: No. I can do Venmo, Paypal or Zello.

    Scammer: Okay. I have to borrow a friend's info. Just a minute.

    Scammer: Okay. It's Odibepe. Topango on Paypal.

    Me: Okay! Sending now! (not sending anything).

    Me: Did you get it?

    Scammer: No.

    Me: (watching Netflix) Huh. I got a notice in my email that the funds have been rejected. Did you reject them? I'll send again.

    Scammer: I still don't see it. I really want to see you but I need the money!

    Me: Me too! Let's try Venmo.

    Scammer: Okay. I need to find my cousin's Venmo. It's Jamaal. Arif.

    Me: Just sent it! I put a little extra in there for you. .

    Scammer: I don't see it! Can you check again.

    Me: It says the funds have been accepted! It's Jamaal. Sharif, right?

    Scammer: No, it's Jamaal. Arif. Please try again!

    Me: Wait a minute! Did you just take $200 from me and pretend to not get it? Is this a scam?

    Scammer: No! I promise. I.

    Me: (blocks scammer).

  15. #12670

    Questions of two possibles

    Diamond looks good. Showed up favoriting me. Any information?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-a31fcba4b2da

    I sent NightNurse a note a few days ago. She replied, and I am trying to continue the conversation. Any input would be helpful.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-58feb6739230

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape