Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #120

    Hani

    Quote Originally Posted by Nosredna  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hani, more mechanical than some of the other girls I've seen with LK, but still GFE and had a decent time. Not a bad experience, but not as good as some of the others. Shoulda seen Brianna again. Oh well.
    How did she look, pictures on site reasonably accurate?

  2. #119

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Plisknoob1  [View Original Post]
    Do LK and KBP do outcall as well?
    Negative, incall only. Both KBP and LK are decent spots, not bad at all.

  3. #118

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpFanatl  [View Original Post]
    If she is the same girl I saw in Houston, we are in for a treat. Tight in all the right places and very energetic.

    Checkout their website for a link to her TER reviews.
    It's the same Mina from Houston.

    As far as I know KBP does not do outcall.

  4. #117
    Plisknoob1
    Guest

    Outcall

    Do LK and KBP do outcall as well?

  5. #116

    Mina at KBP disturbs the plans

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Bro, it is really hard to tell about these Asian apartment joints. They change or add to their numbers quite often. More discussion on the Escort forum.

    TOFTT and report that to earn the senior badge.
    I was about to try out one of the apartment joints today, then I saw Mina at KBP last night. TER reviews look very promising. Her other associated agencies list BBFS for an extra $. Hopefully she stays past January.

  6. #115

    New Girls coming to LKATL

    Just checked in with the booker at LKATL. She said two new girls are starting tomorrow. The website will be updated momentarily. The suspense is killing me and competition with KBP (Mina) intensifies.

  7. #114

    Mina at KBP

    If she is the same girl I saw in Houston, we are in for a treat. Tight in all the right places and very energetic.

    Checkout their website for a link to her TER reviews.

  8. #113

    Yea I used to go to that old apartment alot

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgins  [View Original Post]
    Then that's new to me. What I saw was an apartment with a whole ass terrarium in the kitchen and a converted smoke room with a "bed" and a couch so gross that I wouldn't have even sat on it back in college in it.
    It had alot of wear and tear I was actually told no smoking inside the newspot they had a covered porch with a smoking area hopefully they can keep it in better condition than the last spot.

  9. #112

    LK Hani

    Saw Hani, more mechanical than some of the other girls I've seen with LK, but still GFE and had a decent time. Not a bad experience, but not as good as some of the others. Shoulda seen Brianna again. Oh well.

  10. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureTrunks  [View Original Post]
    It was a house newly renovated on the inside.
    Then that's new to me. What I saw was an apartment with a whole ass terrarium in the kitchen and a converted smoke room with a "bed" and a couch so gross that I wouldn't have even sat on it back in college in it.

  11. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    How does the girls in these agencies compare to girls in LK & KBP? Is it safe to embark on BBFS with them? I know girls at LK get tested regularly even though they don't have BBFS on menu.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...scorts/3010858
    You see all those pictures on the ad? NONE of those girls are the ones you will see. It's a crap shoot, you either get a decent young cute girl or you get a fat old hag that's out of the spa scene. Last time I went I had a slender older Chinese woman still good looking. Definitely a MILF, with an attitude wanted to rush and get it over with. However I treated her nicely and when we started I banged her hard and she got into it. I paid a little more in tip and unloaded on her face she looked up at me with my baby batter all over her and I scooped it up with my tip and stuffed it down her throat she licked everything up. Don't expect the same service with every girl for the same agency. I always go in expecting a fugly and it's nice when you get the opposite, if you want a decent massage and happy ending go to a spa. If you just want a Chinese girl to bang go for one of these agencies. If you want consistency in the service and atleast cute to good looking K-girls go with LK or the new KBP (they screen) these Chinese agencies do not screen.

  12. #109

    They moved incall locations

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgins  [View Original Post]
    250 hh / 400 hr.

    The incall isn't the best. Good location but kinda dirty and dilapidated on the inside. I'd do an outcall if you can.
    It was a house newly renovated on the inside.

  13. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMed1  [View Original Post]
    How much is this agency. Honey looks damn fine and want to try her out.
    250 hh / 400 hr.

    The incall isn't the best. Good location but kinda dirty and dilapidated on the inside. I'd do an outcall if you can.

  14. #107

    What do you mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Hani is average. Not GFE, does the regular activities. Face is little aged but a spinner bod.
    What's your definition of GFE? DATY, DFK, BBBJ? Those are pretty standard services from K-agency. Do you mind to elaborate? PM is fine as well. Her boobs look great and am thinking about pulling the trigger.

    I saw a Hani in Fairfax (many of these k-girls are from there) but no way to tell is her or not since there is no website link for pictures.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6483178-375152

    Thanks.

  15. #106

    Change all the time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikindil  [View Original Post]
    How does the girls in these agencies compare to girls in LK & KBP? Is it safe to embark on BBFS with them? I know girls at LK get tested regularly even though they don't have BBFS on menu.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...scorts/3010858
    Bro, it is really hard to tell about these Asian apartment joints. They change or add to their numbers quite often. More discussion on the Escort forum.

    TOFTT and report that to earn the senior badge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape