Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10583

    Visitor questions

    Hi all,

    Any good outcall recommendations for a visitor to Orlando? Also, are outcalls possible to a Disney property? Not exactly family-fun (LOL) but I'm more interested in mongering than the theme parks. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #10582

    Update: No Go on Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    Gents. I'm TPA based but looking to see her outside of my area. Wanted to see if any of you may have any info. Please feel free to PM me and I'm happy to share any info I can about some of the ladies in TPA area. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey-bella
    Gents. I was able to get a couple of PMs on her from local Orlando guys and touring guys who have seen her. Sounds like this one is a little off in the head and highly emotionally unstable so all the honest feedback is much appreciated. Given this is one of our only outlets to discuss all things good and bad in this hobby I appreciate when I can save myself some headache, trouble and $$ Everyone's experience may vary but a plurality of positive or (in this case) negative experiences are always a great indicator. Thanks again and stay safe out there!

  3. #10581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Justice Intel

    I think I remember someone posting a review about her but not 100% sure. Does anyone remember anything? Thanks!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2962696

  4. #10580

    Just Say No

    Quote Originally Posted by Buater  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-baby/53032815

    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed by plenty. Take a look at my recent posts about Amanda / Barbie / Bambi. Pm me if you need to.
    I'll save you the trouble. There is one positive review about her I am aware of and a small handful of meh reviews. The rest are on the wrong end of the spectrum. Check out her names, Mandy, Amanda, Pixie, Barbie, Bambi, etc. In the Negative Review Forum.

    There is a reason her face pics are distorted, fake or heavily filtered. She's not a looker. At all! If you enjoy a date with constant whining, continual nickel and diming upselling during the date and a date that reaches mediocrity in best case scenario, she is your girl.

    Grain 56.

  5. #10579

    Her ass pics hooks us every time

    Quote Originally Posted by Buater  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-baby/53032815

    Thanks!
    She's been reviewed by plenty. Take a look at my recent posts about Amanda / Barbie / Bambi. Pm me if you need to.

  6. #10578

    Lacey D Luisa

    Gents. I'm TPA based but looking to see her outside of my area. Wanted to see if any of you may have any info. Please feel free to PM me and I'm happy to share any info I can about some of the ladies in TPA area. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey-bella

  7. #10577

    Any info

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-baby/53032815

    Thanks!

  8. #10576

    Brandi's Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEsoteric  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Brandi and she has been discussed a few times on the board but no real reviews that I know of. She comes and goes I think. Most of her ads would say "Welcome to my Universe". I saw her back in June and had a great time. I was all ready to become a regular but she just faded away and her text now number is not in service. Does anyone have info on her? I would like to reconnect.
    That's funny you asked about her, I referenced her in a recent post. LOL.

    There actually were finally some real reviews on her, they are just sparse. I don't even remember what name she was using at that time. When I was researching her, I actually received a lot more info on her from DMs from other respected, trusted members about her and they told me what to expect. She was quite a bit larger than her earlier pics, but that was a while back, even older than when you saw her, so she may have slimmed back down. Her boobs had gotten huge. I regret not seeing her then but her location then was a long way from home.

    The last number I have for her where she last responded to me ends in 2693. If you don't have that number, DM me. I have no clue if it still works as I am sure you know, they can't keep a number for any length of time. I haven't seen an ad from her lately, but I haven't really been looking for it either.

    It's not much info, but it's some.

    Grain 56.

  9. #10575

    Welcome to my universe.

    She used to go by Brandi and she has been discussed a few times on the board but no real reviews that I know of. She comes and goes I think. Most of her ads would say "Welcome to my Universe". I saw her back in June and had a great time. I was all ready to become a regular but she just faded away and her text now number is not in service. Does anyone have info on her? I would like to reconnect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SYcjzk.jpg‎  

  10. #10574

    Just to confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by LilRuru  [View Original Post]
    Never seen this one before, Clermont is close to my area so I might TOFTT.

    Anyone had any dreams with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/108429102
    In case you need a third opinion, don't waste your time or money. She promised a lot and delivered none. Wasn't worth $20.

  11. #10573

    Summer1974

    I've dreamed twice with Summer before the most recent dream. The first 2 were great, she's a very cool lady who's a lot of fun.

    But the most recent dream was just too sketchy. She seems to be going downhill on whatever she uses. I felt bad and hope she recovers, because she is a great girl. But this last time this weekend she just looked overly candied as heck.

  12. #10572

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by McPuffin  [View Original Post]
    Terrible, don't do it. Same Bella that used to be in Mt Dora. Disappeared for a while because she recently had another baby.
    I tried to keep my mouth shut if I don't have anything positive to say. All I can say about her is to think twice before you make an appointment with her. She is a waste of money and time. Please DM me if more information is required.

  13. #10571
    Quote Originally Posted by McPuffin  [View Original Post]
    Terrible, don't do it. Same Bella that used to be in Mt Dora. Disappeared for a while because she recently had another baby.
    100% in agreement. Do not waste your money on her. Total rip off. I met her and she played me saying $$ was for HJ. Never again. Mechanical and uninterested.

  14. #10570
    Quote Originally Posted by LilRuru  [View Original Post]
    Never seen this one before, Clermont is close to my area so I might TOFTT.

    Anyone had any dreams with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/108429102
    Terrible, don't do it. Same Bella that used to be in Mt Dora. Disappeared for a while because she recently had another baby.

  15. #10569

    Intentional misdirection

    Quote Originally Posted by Punkox  [View Original Post]
    PSA for the tourists making their way here. From my understanding there is currently a massive increase of scammers out there now. There are very few legit providers left in the Orlando area at this time. A quick browse of LC, STG, AS, and other sites comes up with little to no quality providers. 99% of everything being posted is either fake or a scam. Please beware and do not patronize these scammers by sending photos, sending cash app or even paying up front. If you do, you are likely to get ripped off or worse. Just a reminder for the snow birds.
    Excellent PSA. Coincidentally I just watched an interview with an ex CIA agent whose company combats child trafficking, and was partially responsible for the takedown of BP 6 years ago.

    The information that he puts out will give us some pretty good insight as to why there are so many fake ads on the sites.

    Cliff note: He stated that by posting fake ads, that helps prevent real traffickers ads from being easily recognized. Of course we know that 95% of these girls ads that are legitimate are independent and not being trafficked. Couple this effort with actual scammers, it makes for a very convoluted hunting ground which of course is the intent of this organization.

    I didn't check the exact time but around 25 minutes he starts talking about these methods. The whole interviews really good actually if you got about an hour and 15 minutes of time.

    https://youtu.be/Tn_KcWR06l8

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape