Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 910 1410 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25700

    Tori in mt Juliet

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/562113865361

    Has anyone seen Tori and is willing to share details? PM is fine.
    Good service, good conversation if you are into that stuff, scheduling might be an issue, add 10-15 libs.

  2. #25699
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2009  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Nashville for the weekend and looking to have some fun.

    Any recommendation for a young 20-30 beautiful escort who provide good service.
    I live in Nashville and would like a recommendation for the same. And for less than 800/ hour please.

  3. #25698

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/562113865361

    Has anyone seen Tori and is willing to share details? PM is fine.
    She's been around for awhile now with mostly decent reports on this forum. Very nice man mades with good services in my own experiences, occasional scheduling issues, but I haven't visited in over a year so things and services may have changed.

  4. #25697

    Top end for Russian?

    Anyone local have the top end for a Russian lesson?

  5. #25696

    Tori in mt juliet

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/562113865361

    Has anyone seen Tori and is willing to share details? PM is fine.

  6. #25695
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    It was reported on the forum a little after a week after I saw her (and confirmed via news reports) that she was found dead in Kentucky. Someone was arrested a few days after they found her, so possibly murder.
    According to news reports it was murder. Cause of death was determined to be manual strangulation and skull fractures. Individual charged still has a $500,000 bond. Bowling green newspaper search will have the specific name of individual.

  7. #25694

    You're late on that one, boss.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she is missing if you click on mercyescort site. Last seen Dec. 3.
    It was reported on the forum a little after a week after I saw her (and confirmed via news reports) that she was found dead in Kentucky. Someone was arrested a few days after they found her, so possibly murder.

  8. #25693

    Visiting

    Visiting Nashville for the weekend and looking to have some fun.

    Any recommendation for a young 20-30 beautiful escort who provide good service.

  9. #25692
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRichard11  [View Original Post]
    I'm from out of town and I tried to partake. Every time I try to find some entertainment they want me to send a deposit. I worry anput being ripped off. How is everyone getting around this issue. Would love to find a provider that doesn't require one.
    Find a different playground, Nashville is in a serious slump.

  10. #25691
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    Man it's getting tuff out here in nashville. No reliable girls anymore anywhere here. Used to be able to find 3 or 4 you knew that were legit. Now it's bear pickings from the tree.
    It's turned into a couple times a year instead of every week for me. The piss poor quality, unreliability and danger outweighs everything else. We want a quick roll in the sack, we don't want to be a taxi, errand boy, jump through hoops etc. I'd rather Jack off and save my money than deal with the drama and bs associated with this hobby in Nashville. I personally blame the pandemic, these girls and their handlers are lazy af and don't want to eat and Only Ceiling Fans has definitely cut into this market as well.

  11. #25690

    Allie / Ally

    Mongers,

    Stay Away!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/109457459#.

    New ad, same chick with sponges in her pussy and a pimp in the bathroom. You've been warned. As always, stay as safe as possible and YMMV.

    SparkXXX.

  12. #25689

    It's tuff out there

    Man it's getting tuff out here in nashville. No reliable girls anymore anywhere here. Used to be able to find 3 or 4 you knew that were legit. Now it's bear pickings from the tree.

  13. #25688
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Met Gypsy Girl last night. Gives one of the best BBBJs ever, tight kitty, and is absolutely insatiable. 100% recommend.

    http://mercyescort4u.com/

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/102089078
    Apparently she is missing if you click on mercyescort site. Last seen Dec. 3.

  14. #25687

    Lost in space

    https://callescort.org/774-383-4812

    Was trying to take one for the team. The more I checked out this provider I started hearing " Danger, Danger Wil Robinson". First she wanted my picture! Last time that happened I was robbed. So I ask for her picture. Not the same girl as in ad but just as good. Then I took my time and read the entire ad. There is 2 good reviews and 4 warnings of her being a thief.

    When questioned about the red flags she stopped communication.

    I sent out 6 request and received only one answer from the scammer above. This hobby is getting harder every day.

    I feel like Reberto Duran- No Más, No Más

  15. #25686
    Quote Originally Posted by Unassuming2018  [View Original Post]
    No deposit required from what she told me. She has an old profile out there I know, but it is no longer applicable. Here's a few photos.
    Just PM'd you for info thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape