Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 24515
-
01-22-23 05:43 #16370Senior Member

Posts: 13335 All of the above
Yes to any and or all of the above.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 20:38 #16369Senior Member

Posts: 212Paige BWI
Had been hearing so many things about Paige that I had to have a dream. I thought I sent a text in the morning saying I would be available; comms were great. Notes that she was cleaning herself up and then getting ready as I approached. Waited just a few minutes to get in once I was there.
Clearly she's the girl in the pics but she's definitely older, smoker's voice and in early 40's. Saggy top but nice, and the kitty is super tight. Very friendly, talkative and willing to please. Had some 69 for a few minutes before moving to mish with legs behind her head; she's flexible and gets into it. Flipped to doggy and pounded away until I left her a present. Good dream for $. 2 FS freestyling; I might repeat but don't expect what you see in her pics in the ad. As they say, good nut.
-
01-21-23 19:51 #16368Senior Member

Posts: 805Pm?
Sir, I'm serious when I ask you to tell me what pretty mechanical means to you and most guys. I hear it often enough, but I really don't know what that means.
When I hear that I think.
1: She wasn't animated enough. As far as attitude and demeanor.
2: She didn't move enough when you were doing it to her. She wasn't animated enough as far was body movements. In general. That starfish type of thing. Just laying there?
3: You asked her to do CG and she wasn't good at it?
4: She was all business?
I'd love to know!
Thanks!
Happy Hunting.
SJ.
Originally Posted by FunnyMoney
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 18:28 #16367Senior Member

Posts: 1065Luna
She's a UTR girl, and she only sees select mongers. Few interesting tats. I'm sure someone else will chime in.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 18:05 #16366Regular Member

Posts: 13She was around as if a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Fuzby69
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 14:23 #16365Regular Member

Posts: 18Any good recommendations
Pass through here often on business looking for a second reliable BBBJ or BBFS option I have 1 good one she's more like a sb due to our time line but she's kinda busy and pricey but she's good she's just really lowkey she doesn't mind new clients and I'm willing to swap info with anyone good SW or providers you guys know about for a decent price.
-
01-21-23 14:00 #16364Senior Member

Posts: 187Raven
Raven is legit, but she is pretty mechanical. Not GFE at all. But she looks good so depends what you want more.
Originally Posted by JoneYanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 01:08 #16363Senior Member

Posts: 44https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/109435096
Met her near towson. She's looks similar to photos, big ass, small boobs, doesn't rush and gets into it. Won't repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/109481961
Met her near Columbia(the long dark haired one). She also looks similar to photos, no ass, decent sized boobs, makes a lot of fake noises. Won't repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/109543071
Met her near bwi a while ago. Looks similar to photos, decent ass, no boobs, hygiene wasn't good which is a big turnoff. Won't repeat.
If anyone has any info on raven from catonsville let me know, here is the ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/109568935
Also if anyone knows any slim girls with good hygiene let me know
-
01-20-23 22:17 #16362Senior Member

Posts: 223Luna?
Anyone know what happened to Luna, she still around?
Originally Posted by Homermiata
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 18:31 #16361Senior Member

Posts: 209Can you share the number??
Originally Posted by BigBoss31
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 18:22 #16360Senior Member

Posts: 74Maria
I remember her from a few years back. She was walking around greenmount and Hartford Rd so I doubt she is involved with law enforcement.
Originally Posted by Thatthing73
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 13:32 #16359Senior Member

Posts: 58This is probably a streetwalker post? If not, you have link?
Originally Posted by BigBoss31
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 13:28 #16358Senior Member

Posts: 58Never seen that Ad before but that might not be LE sting. That ad is just overkill for LE sting.
Originally Posted by Thatthing73
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 13:27 #16357Senior Member

Posts: 182Sierra
I'm not sure if you saw her or not, but I've seen her a few times and it is always a great time. She was gone for a few months but is back now.
Originally Posted by AxeMan77
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 07:58 #16356Regular Member

Posts: 5Vicky
Last night was on the loops and picked up Vicky, my first time with her. And let me tell you she is definitely the throat goat, hands down she deep throated and did this thing with the muscles in her throat by that time I came all in her throat and she swallowed everything. I would definitely repeat again and she has her phone on and working!










Reply With Quote



