Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 28078
-
01-21-23 20:44 #21988Senior Member

Posts: 259Sports Therapy is a HJ-only place, the legendary (Vivi worked there for a year or two, after she left the now-defunct Moonlight Gardens.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 19:34 #21987Senior Member

Posts: 185Cruise Report
Found myself driving around last weekend as it was raining. Convoy parking was worse than usual. Here I was thinking the rain would keep people from going out.
Ended up in Mira Mesa and drove by Wild Wood. It seems to be a newer spot. I can't believe the neon window sign on that place. It's really impressive! Anyone know if it is FS or nonFS?
Also in that lot is Sports Therapy. Is that place legit? It sure doesn't look like it with the heavy curtains in the window.
The FS spot Ocean Breeze is in that same lot too. Between the three it's lit up like the Vegas strip.
Finally spotted Apple Spa in the next lot over. It's upstairs tucked away with a red and white sign.
I'm wary of trying a new place without intel so I ended up driving home empty handed.
Speaking of impressive neon signs, even more impressive is a new spot downtown, though really it's an existing spot that moved. Sirikoon on E between 4th and 5th. Massive glowing red "Thai Massage" neon sign hanging on the door. I saw it when I was hanging in Gaslamp a few weekends back and Roxanne popped into my head. Probably legit, or one of those places that would take a few visits, though maybe it's a jack shack for drunks coming out of the clubs. Like moths to a flame. At least there is a new answer to that age old question here on the boards; "any spots downtown?"
Cheers to Billy for the report on Aria. I was the one who asked about it. It matches how I'd imagine it would go. Lately I've been wanting a low key FS spot to frequent, but that one does not seem to be it.
Convoy has a new rail thin provider, medium height, long black hair, with a small apple ass, if that's your thing. That late twenties to late thirties range that's difficult to judge, but has a young demeanor. GND looks that I found cute. I won't say names since nonFS providers dislike people asking for them, but you'll know her if you see her. Zero hints of extras and Convoy isn't known for extras.
-
01-21-23 14:33 #21986Banned Member

Posts: 127108 / Hyuna
Found out one of my ATF is back for a couple weeks. Hyuna. Described her so many times already. So much fun, amazing attitude, great body and loves to fuck!! It's great to find someone like her that you make a connection with. It helps that I've seen her so many times. We are at the point that she knows how much and how long to tease me, and loves to hang after wards and talk. One of the best, so catch her while you can!!
-
01-21-23 14:06 #21985Senior Member

Posts: 249Diamond La Mesa
Needed some back work done after a long week of work. Stopped in last night as opposed to texting Eva. And of course she was busy. So Coco it was. Great massage (I personally feel all the girls there give a wonderful therapeutic massage) and an amazing HJ finish. Coco is great provider, good English and aims to please.
GL.
-
01-21-23 13:20 #21984Banned Member

Posts: 154Location?
This kind of a report is enough to make me check out this AMP (the ones on my street are not worth the walk!
Address?
Originally Posted by GrimOwls
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 11:30 #21983Senior Member

Posts: 251Walk in is fine. Only downside is you might have to wait a few minutes if they're busy. Try to avoid going during lunch hours if you can.
Originally Posted by HH216
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 07:19 #21982Senior Member

Posts: 41Kelly Erma Spa
Well Well Well. The Sun is back out but its still a little chilly in San diego perfect time to monger. Honestly when is it not. So I walked over to hope to play with Amy's Ds again but I was met by a Girl Next door type Kelly. She was cute and had a meek smile that made me think Oh I'm going to have a good time. So I went through the whole process had a good massage. She hits me up with some of that sensual touching playing with balls and having a cute little giggle not bad I did enjoy it.
She was a cute girl petite with a nice Rack on her about a C cup with some nice nipples that she gave full access too. (Treat them Nice fellas).
Next Up comes the BBBJ where she sucked it to prove to me she was not so innocent of a girl. She licked me up and down the shaft left right you name it not forgetting to put it back in her mouth. Next up She played with my stick for a little bit and we moved to 69 where I ate her out until I wanted to hulk smash. So we got to smashing for a while tho Felt good. I prefer to feel a full release then popping in the condom so I took full advantage of her allowing me to cum in her mouth.
-
01-21-23 04:56 #21981Senior Member

Posts: 41Pearl Necklace
Anyone know a provider with big boobs I can give a pearl necklace for Chinese new year? Or any older provider with some natural Big ones?
Also don't forget to treat your Providers right Its Chinese New Year!
-
01-20-23 23:16 #21980Senior Member

Posts: 118Visiting SD
So I will be visiting SD this weekend. Should I call ahead to 108 or do they accept walk-ins?
-
01-20-23 23:03 #21979Banned Member

Posts: 10Miki. Ocean
I hooked up with Miki. She is quite the girl. Very pretty with big boobs. She took me to a room in the back of 107. Paid the fee and had a great session. The massage was very good. Then turned me over for the main course. Her blowjob is outstanding. She is very talented. I asked for 69 and she put her clean shaven pussy down on my face. Very responsive and moans alot. After about ten minutes Miki dismounted and put a cover on me. I banged her in doggy then finished in missionary with her legs over my shoulders. She cleaned me up with a warm towel and then spent the remaining time massaging my neck and shoulders. I highly recommend Miki. I hope she stays awhile. I plan on seeing her again for sure.
-
01-20-23 20:00 #21978Senior Member

Posts: 160Daisy
Saw her this morning. She unlocked the door for me and I watched two more mongers follow me in watching the camera inroom #1. She is thin, petite, and cute face. BBBJ followed by CFS. Warm towel clean up followed by a brief massage. I will return to see her again! Enjoyment fellow mongers!
-
01-20-23 15:13 #21977Senior Member

Posts: 254If the bruises were 'Circular' (and in a strait line) -then it could just be 'Cupping' (an ancient Chinese medical treatment to supposedly remove toxins from the body).
Originally Posted by Pry6891
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 05:47 #21976Senior Member

Posts: 145Other place on India Street
The place that claims they open at seven. When I went for a morning visit at 8 o'clock only one girl working. HJ only she was fully dressed. It sucked but YMMV I guess. The place is huge inside the room is very big I would imagine after a while it might get rolling it's brand new. Good luck let us know if you visit. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by MilfLoverr
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 02:41 #21975Regular Member

Posts: 21Cherry
Decided to see for myself if 108 was worth all of the "reviews". I've only hit up two other AMPs in SD (Erma where I drew a not so cute one, and NLBC where I went specifically for a highly-reviewed provider and was not disappointed), so take my review with a grain of salt.
Couldn't find the phone number so I said fuck it and just showed up. Was happy when she said her name was Cherry based on some of the older reviews, before the recent wave of posts. We didn't talk a lot, but her English was passable and not a hindrance to the experience. Massage was probably the best I've had in the States, but I doubt anything here will beat my experiences in other countries where the massage is part of the act and not just a ruse to try and stay under the radar.
I could have finished quickly in any of the positions we tried, and she was nice and bubbly. Kept the session light and fun, but also some nice GFE action where she held me close. Ultimately tapped out after 15 minutes because I started to feel bad about forcing her to keep going (I'm not new to the game, but it's not a frequent occurrence).
After she cleaned me up, I noticed a fair amount of what looked like bruises on the back of her legs. Didn't ask about it but the dim lighting was a good idea on their part. At any rate, will likely repeat with the spa but check out some of the others since I just like to gather the notches.
-
01-19-23 22:01 #21974Senior Member

Posts: 115Just had a similar dream about Yiyi. Just waking up from it. Holy cow she probably has one of the prettiest faces from who I have dreamed about. The lashes combined with a cute ponytail. Her body wasn't amazing, pretty decent, but her face and smile just did it for me. Mimi introduced herself on my way out. I will have to come back. I am kicking myself knowing I could have had a dream like this sooner. So many wasted dreams.
Originally Posted by MaliBoog1911
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





