Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 37368
-
01-21-23 09:47 #28038Senior Member

Posts: 490Kimberlyn karter
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2221832.htm?cat=1
See this firecracker if you can. She is 39 so a little older, but a bundle of energy and fun. She is touring the US with VIP and her goal is to learn English, it is so so but you can communicate without the translation app.
Menu is some DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Multiple pops for hour. Price is on ad. I think worth it.
-
01-21-23 08:44 #28037Senior Member

Posts: 60Saw her Monday afternoon and talked to her yesterday. I will say she goes through spells like this with everyone.
Originally Posted by PlayVa
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 08:37 #28036Senior Member

Posts: 60Saw her Monday afternoon and talked to her yesterday. I will say she goes through spells like this with everyone.
Originally Posted by PlayVa
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 02:02 #28035Senior Member

Posts: 38She's active
Just texted her and she responded right away. Seems like you may be blocked. I'd say reach out again.
Originally Posted by EarlsTheName
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 18:51 #28034Senior Member

Posts: 300Research
Hey fam. If. You click the button that says "call me," it takes you to a number. I reached out. Just looking for any other info before pulling the trigger. Did the google pic search and it pulled up the ads she posted in Richmond. Other than that theres no name so I wasnt sure how to search the forums for any input. Please help me out if theres other research I should do?
Originally Posted by Whisper007
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 18:07 #28033Senior Member

Posts: 30Unfamiliar plus asking a 40 percent deposit. I thought there would be no Math involved. Naomi Campos is a safer bet.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 17:41 #28032Senior Member

Posts: 140Talked to her today and several times this week.
Originally Posted by PlayVa
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 17:38 #28031Senior Member

Posts: 33I've been reaching out with no response for the last week. If you find a good substitute PM me!
Originally Posted by EarlsTheName
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 17:12 #28030Senior Member

Posts: 50Check
A number was never provided on the ads. Do a little research (G).
Originally Posted by FatherGlucose
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 17:02 #28029Banned Member

Posts: 1086Sharon Latina from Richmond.
Good evening all.
Asking for a little assistance from you. This provider is coming to my home area, Grand Rapids MI. She claims Richmond VA as her home location. She's also right within the preferred appearance spectrum of mine! So, with her touring I thought I would ask if any of you have any experiences or observations to share that may help me to dive in, or rather to save my dollars if she's not legitimate or appropriately priced.
https://tryst.link/escort/monta
Thank you in advance. You can PM me or I can check back here to see if anyone can help out a winter depressed middle aged man from Michigan.
G2.
-
01-20-23 16:45 #28028Senior Member

Posts: 300Info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/norfo...i/067585487161
Hey Richmond. Any intel on this slim one? She's posting in Norfolk this afternoon but was in Richmod / chester earlier. Thanks in advance.
-
01-20-23 16:41 #28027Senior Member

Posts: 581Inbox
Cleaned up.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 15:48 #28026Asshole

Posts: 567Link isn't good.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 15:28 #28025Senior Member

Posts: 425Courgar56
Could you make some room in your inbox for me? I'm fact, could any SM who's well experienced with the Chester area send me a dm?
-
01-20-23 11:04 #28024Senior Member

Posts: 316Is this her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/615075696190
Originally Posted by JackSplat
[View Original Post]
Posts all over the place. The deed was good until she shorted me 10 minutes out the half hour I paid for. Asked me to get cigs before the appt and seemed to have counted that time against mine telling me she needs to get ready for next appt. Any requests from her make sure she doesn't take advantage of that time.











Reply With Quote




