Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 1046 1546 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16363
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzby69  [View Original Post]
    Any word if Rosedale Layla is still around?
    She was around as if a few weeks ago.

  2. #16362

    Any good recommendations

    Pass through here often on business looking for a second reliable BBBJ or BBFS option I have 1 good one she's more like a sb due to our time line but she's kinda busy and pricey but she's good she's just really lowkey she doesn't mind new clients and I'm willing to swap info with anyone good SW or providers you guys know about for a decent price.

  3. #16361

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has any info on raven from catonsville let me know, here is the ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/109568935

    Also if anyone knows any slim girls with good hygiene let me know
    Raven is legit, but she is pretty mechanical. Not GFE at all. But she looks good so depends what you want more.

  4. #16360
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/109435096

    Met her near towson. She's looks similar to photos, big ass, small boobs, doesn't rush and gets into it. Won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/109481961

    Met her near Columbia(the long dark haired one). She also looks similar to photos, no ass, decent sized boobs, makes a lot of fake noises. Won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/109543071

    Met her near bwi a while ago. Looks similar to photos, decent ass, no boobs, hygiene wasn't good which is a big turnoff. Won't repeat.

    If anyone has any info on raven from catonsville let me know, here is the ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/109568935

    Also if anyone knows any slim girls with good hygiene let me know

  5. #16359

    Luna?

    Anyone know what happened to Luna, she still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    Hey Senior members.

    If you are looking for a tight spinner in the area, Luna has asked me to let you know she's available. Just let me know if you need her contact info. Clean professional spinner that gives a very enthusiastic performance.

  6. #16358
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss31  [View Original Post]
    Last night was on the loops and picked up Vicky, my first time with her. And let me tell you she is definitely the throat goat, hands down she deep throated and did this thing with the muscles in her throat by that time I came all in her throat and she swallowed everything. I would definitely repeat again and she has her phone on and working!
    Can you share the number??

  7. #16357

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatthing73  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen her posts go back into December.

    Almost daily but not much history farther back from what I found.

    Has anyone checked her out, if that's your thing.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/109285334

    She seems like she would be fun and is straight forward with her response.

    Her rates seem good but the spot she gave me seems similar to that apartment complex off MLK.

    I scoped that place out once when attempting to meet a cutie.

    She told me to come inside when I get there. So hanging back I let her know I was in the building at which point I.

    See two uniforms pull up in front of the 7-Eleven.

    And this white dude, idk why but I thought plain clothes, rushing to the building.

    So I slipt away from there.

    Saw a lot of posts from three different broads over sometime but my thoughts were stings.

    Idk, but places that need I'd to check in always raise a flag for me.
    I remember her from a few years back. She was walking around greenmount and Hartford Rd so I doubt she is involved with law enforcement.

  8. #16356
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss31  [View Original Post]
    Last night was on the loops and picked up Vicky, my first time with her. And let me tell you she is definitely the throat goat, hands down she deep throated and did this thing with the muscles in her throat by that time I came all in her throat and she swallowed everything. I would definitely repeat again and she has her phone on and working!
    This is probably a streetwalker post? If not, you have link?

  9. #16355
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatthing73  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen her posts go back into December.

    Almost daily but not much history farther back from what I found.

    Has anyone checked her out, if that's your thing.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/109285334

    She seems like she would be fun and is straight forward with her response.

    Her rates seem good but the spot she gave me seems similar to that apartment complex off MLK.

    I scoped that place out once when attempting to meet a cutie.

    She told me to come inside when I get there. So hanging back I let her know I was in the building at which point I.

    See two uniforms pull up in front of the 7-Eleven.

    And this white dude, idk why but I thought plain clothes, rushing to the building.

    So I slipt away from there.

    Saw a lot of posts from three different broads over sometime but my thoughts were stings.

    Idk, but places that need I'd to check in always raise a flag for me.
    Never seen that Ad before but that might not be LE sting. That ad is just overkill for LE sting.

  10. #16354

    Sierra

    I'm not sure if you saw her or not, but I've seen her a few times and it is always a great time. She was gone for a few months but is back now.

    Quote Originally Posted by AxeMan77  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? I'm seeing her tonight so I'll report back.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...y-rubs/2822329

  11. #16353

    Vicky

    Last night was on the loops and picked up Vicky, my first time with her. And let me tell you she is definitely the throat goat, hands down she deep throated and did this thing with the muscles in her throat by that time I came all in her throat and she swallowed everything. I would definitely repeat again and she has her phone on and working!

  12. #16352

    Older fun

    So I've seen her posts go back into December.

    Almost daily but not much history farther back from what I found.

    Has anyone checked her out, if that's your thing.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/109285334

    She seems like she would be fun and is straight forward with her response.

    Her rates seem good but the spot she gave me seems similar to that apartment complex off MLK.

    I scoped that place out once when attempting to meet a cutie.

    She told me to come inside when I get there. So hanging back I let her know I was in the building at which point I.

    See two uniforms pull up in front of the 7-Eleven.

    And this white dude, idk why but I thought plain clothes, rushing to the building.

    So I slipt away from there.

    Saw a lot of posts from three different broads over sometime but my thoughts were stings.

    Idk, but places that need I'd to check in always raise a flag for me.

  13. #16351
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectSol2000  [View Original Post]
    Beware of this chick.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/108941462

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/109023432

    She uses two numbers:

    2085104XXX Is her primary number.

    4102100XXX Is her new numbers.

    She is currently in Cockeysville. Some pictures are her others are not. She will have you call on FaceTime or google meet to confirm and make you comfortable. Then when you walk in and get comfortable she will text on her phone and ask you to wait a sec as she has been busy all day then a few seconds later 3 thugs will knock on the door and rob you. The thugs are in the room next door.

    Happened twice with two friends independently I know and trust. Neither is on this board but both shared with me their story independently and neither one knows the other!

    Stay alert out there! It is a dangerous world!
    If these are scammers why not just post the whole number. Smh.

  14. #16350

    Learn the market

    There is a low ass supply of providers with many girls moving to online content or "upscale" clients. And the demand is extremely high that they don't need to think twice about charging that much for street quality service and looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by KravenMorehed  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellows,

    I am not going to get into the whole simp dialogues but people being "generous" or simping have emboldened lost of these providers to charge out the ass to the point they'll literally turn down money thinking they will flex for more money. I will not assume the kind of money anyone here makes but seriously, I think most people here take a few hours to make $200-$300 and y'all will spend that for a qv or HH session that ends up being 20 minutes. I don't understand how y'all afford this type of pleasure.

  15. #16349

    Layla

    Any word if Rosedale Layla is still around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape