Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 28078
-
01-19-23 20:30 #21973Banned Member

Posts: 42Yiyi at 108
Went to 108 and was greeted by MMS Mimi. Gave her great big hug and wanted to start the new year with a bang. Literally. She was able to set me up with Yiyi.
I was really excited to see her. She left a lasting impression with me when she first visited San Diego a few months ago. When she entered the room. I was so happy to see her. She has an infectious smile and so friendly. We hugged and kissed for awhile. We both stripped our clothes away and continued to cuddle and kiss on the spa table. She is a great kisser. I started giving her a massage and she enjoyed. I enjoyed feeling her ass and tits while applying massage oil all over her. Didn't take long for me to get hard. She took Junior into her mouth and began nice BBBJ while I gave her nice massage on her neck and shoulder. Soon my fingers were roaming around her kitty and she was enjoying my fingers lightly massaging her clit. Soon I open her legs for me to eat her pussy. She loves oral. It was one of the best DATY sessions I had with a chick in awhile. She shivered as I tongue fucked her. About 10 minutes into it she climaxes.
Soon she tells me to fuck her. She quickly puts the raincoat on and guides Junior into her pussy. No need for KY. She was wet as fuck. I pounded her MISH, Standing Doggy then back to MISH. She was so wet I couldn't feel my dick against her pussy muscles because it was so slippery. I was gassed and couldn't explode. I pulled out and told her to cuddle with me while I catch my breath on the massage table. She was very patient. We DFK and it got me recharged. I pull the raincoat off Junior and she proceeds to HJ me with the oil. I finally explode. I was so relaxed after that. I gave her a well deserved tip and went to In and Out afterwards. Yiyi is super fun and highly recommended. Thank you to MMS Mimi for getting these Angels to visit San Diego. Till next time, happy hunting and happy Lunar New Year.
-
01-19-23 19:01 #21972Senior Member

Posts: 249I forgot about Mercury and Gold. Haven't been to Daisy since Erica stopped working.
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]
"Pro-tip" Use the list above and cross reference with recent reviews on RM. See if there are any very recent reviews with "Latina-ish" names. Not many Coco or Yoyo Latinas. Can help narrow down your search and save some windshield time. Please report back what / if you find anything.
-
01-19-23 18:55 #21971Senior Member

Posts: 249That is correct.
Originally Posted by NahObj
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 17:47 #21970Banned Member

Posts: 319Its hit or miss now
Most people seem to only be interested in Asian providers. I'd say still solid is.
Originally Posted by LokoMotto69
[View Original Post]
Moon spa. Sofia always good.
Jw spa. Victoria I heard was nice.
Young spa. I haven't been there for a while.
Fine touch.
Gold spa. Is hit or miss. I've had luck there 2 times.
Healthy spa. Mina is alright.
Fountian spa. I heard hit or miss.
Murcury spa. Was great, had a winner for a bit. Don't know now.
Daisy spa. Always has a few ladies to choose from.
I'd say Sofia and Victoria are the best bets, if you like thick curvy with ass.
-
01-19-23 17:46 #21969Banned Member

Posts: 3075Great read, Rolf! Yeah I've been doing a lot of window shopping as well, but mainly near SDSU and east county.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
MBC is a great spot and is on my regular rotation. All 3-4 ladies there are nice looking and have great bodies. Yeah, they'll tell you their names if they connect well with you. Just go and enjoy.
-
01-19-23 17:31 #21968Senior Member

Posts: 249Fine Touch down in IB. Sophia at Moon. Mina. Have you tried searching "Latina"?
Originally Posted by LokoMotto69
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 17:23 #21967Regular Member

Posts: 5Is it the one on Kearny Villa rd?
Is it the Ocean spa on Kearny Villa Rd?
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 15:29 #21966Senior Member

Posts: 654Close encounters of the nonfs kind
I'm always torn between going for the tried and true as opposed to experimenting a little and seeing what else might be out there. Last week I tried a bit of both. I was west of Convoy and had been scoping out a couple of places for a while. I've surveyed the options at Serenity on Genesse a few times. They range from Gilfs (leave out the ilfs part) to MILFs. They tend to change weekly and it seems to be a one-lady shop. I went in and was greeted by Leila (think that was her name). She wanted me to start straight away, but I made an appointment for later in the day. Then I went over the Mesa Spa, also on Genesse. An Asian guy emerged from a side room and asked me to sign in with name and number. I told him I'd be back later. Assuming he was just Papasan. Turns out it was more than just that. So later in the day I call Serenity again just to confirm my booking. This time she puts me off to a later time. Pity because she was cute to my eye and I wanted to try out the massage there. So I head back to Mesa and this time the place seems empty. I press the buzzer a couple of times, and also survey the extensive menu and pricing on the wall. The place has the air of a pretty much legit establishment. But you never know. The Asian guy emerges and its clear that he is in the middle of a massage. Mask on and gloves. That's not what I'm looking for and I politely bow out. So now the clock is ticking and its time to move on quickly. I head over to Crystal on Convoy but my new friend Bailey (who likes to cook for me BTW) is not home and the door is locked. Its another one-lady shop and the parking sucks, but I really like her even though maybe she's not the hottest. I turn south and pull into the parking lot in front of MBC. Going inside I'm greeted by a very attractive MILF. She's her body-hugging clothes show off a tight, athletic body. She's cute, and somewhere in that mid-30 to mid-40 zone. Its more than a decade since I darkened the door there, and the place has a different name and set up. No more mattresses on the floor. This is nice and neat, with multiple rooms leading off the main corridor and an open reception area. I ask for an hour and pay the hf of 60. The massage is good. Not the best I've had but good. Before the teasing starts she feels me out (pardon the pun) and gets to know me a little. Her English is great. I ask her name, and she tells me she'll reveal that later. On the flip she knows what I want, and quotes me 100, assuring me that's the standard rate "these days". I know better, but I'm not going to negotiate on a first visit. I get some access. Nice toned ass. And the release is fun and satisfying. Then she continues with a face, scalp and foot massage. I'd definitely repeat. Heading out I see another masseuse that could have doubled as her sister. Athletic and friendly. I'm not going to say names, because that's not how this place functions. Read through the forum and you'll see what I mean. Just go in, be cool and enjoy the rub.
-
01-19-23 14:29 #21965Senior Member

Posts: 249That's shocking.
I just used Google, "spa 108 san Diego" and it popped up numerous times. Good luck finding your gate at the airport.
Originally Posted by NahObj
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 14:15 #21964Regular Member

Posts: 10Best latinas sd?
Best Latina parlors? All have seem to have gone silent.
-
01-19-23 13:50 #21963Regular Member

Posts: 13Aria / Bibi
Lately been making my rounds at different spots that aren't always posted on. Saw someone bring up Aria Spa the other day and it's been a while so I decided to make my way over.
Early morning session, parked in the back where there were plenty of spaces (normally the parking lot can be a shit show otherwise). Also there is a discrete back entrance where MMS will also let you in through, just ring the doorbell.
MMS answers the door, I pay her for hh .6 hf and give her my code. In case anyone isn't familiar, pre-pandemic you would get a number when they were sure you weren't LE. Typically took a few visits, some "sexy eyes", and good old "respectful" groping. Wasn't sure what to expect this time though since it's been a while since I've been here. Get to the room undress, and wait a few, then in walks Bibi. Olllllder Korean woman, face is ehh decent, but a bad grill and cigarette breath. Long black hair about 5'3?, nice natural C's, regular build, flat butt. She was cool though and honestly I don't discriminate when I'm on the hunt because it's part of the game. Also in my experience most often the more mature ladies give great service, and little me loves great service. LOL. But boy was I wrong this round (smh)!
Solid massage with what I think was coconut oil, but no teasing whatsoever. After 15 minutes she has me flip over and asks me "what you want? I pay her 1.4 (which she tried to haggle but I wouldn't budge because I didn't deem it worth it) and opt for everything to see if she had any neat tricks which SHE. DID. NOT. Her dry Russian was nice, but after that it was a 2 minute CBJ (which I didn't mind the cover for because of the grill), and an unenthusiastic CG ride. I basically had to fondle her tits which were nice, think of one of the hotter providers at a different location, and nut on command as quickly as possible. Afterwards, she cleaned me up with a hot towel and I was on my way. As I'm walking out I make eye contact with a way prettier tanned Korean MILF with reddish brown hair. It was super brief and right before she went into another room. I must of said to myself "this shit always happens to me!" Oh well, hopefully I draw her next time, maybe I'll just call ahead and see who's in for the day?
Now normally I wouldn't return because of how this trip went, but based on my experiences at Aria in the past, I'm positive there will be a "bounce back" visit. They used to have an ATF for me here who went by "Lisa" that I vibed with pretty heavily. Not to mention, whoever that was I saw when I walked out looked really good as well. So overall not great, but I'll come back sometime and see if there's redemption. Lastly, if Bibi didn't have the early Austin Powers grill I'd have considered her a gilf LOL.
Spa Hans visit (s) to follow.
-
01-19-23 12:25 #21962Banned Member

Posts: 122Fountain Spa
Wanted to try somewhere less frequented last week so stopped at a few places. Stopped at Alley massage, older women directed me to new location with younger girls down the road. I stopped by there and was greeted by another older women and decided to pass. I believe the 2nd location was luxe spa. After that drove a little further down and stumbled upon Fountain Spa. Walked in and was greeted by Lucy. 50 for 1/2 hr. Took me to the first room on the right she was wearing a little blue dress. Wasn't the youngest I've seen but at this point I needed a release so I settled in. Paid the hf and she left. I started undressing and noticed on the hooks in the room that a bra and some panties were hanging up LOL. She came back in gave me some change and I laid down with no towel. She placed a towel over me. Very non existent massage to start. I grazed her leg a couple times trying to give her the hint. She made a little small talk during this terrible massage. I kept running my hand further and further up her leg before grabbing her ass which at the point I just decided to roll over. She rubbed my chest for a little then grabbed the little man and asked if it was okay. I said yes she asked what I wanted and I said everything. She asked if I was a cop I said no. Got up gave her the tip and she left to get supplies. I was sitting up waiting for her when she came back in. She stripped down and told me to lay down. She rubbed her tits all over my chest and dick then on went the cover. She proceeded to give me a CBJ but wasn't great so I cut her off and had her get up. I laid her down and lifted her legs up and started off slow. Gave her a few pumps and then started going deeper and harder. She placed her hand there to stop me from going to deep. I wouldn't consider myself big so I was little shocked at that. It didn't take long before I released in the bag. She cleaned me up and offered to finish the time with more massage but I opted to leave. Lucy was by herself but thankfully no interruptions at all. This seems to be a quite place. Her body wasn't terrible. I'm not sure if I'd repeat honestly. I would probably try other places first but if you're looking for somewhere less traveled this could be something you check out.
In other news there is a place advertising on India Street that claims to open at 7 AM. I drove by and they weren't open at 8 AM. Does anyone have any info here?
-
01-19-23 10:04 #21961Regular Member

Posts: 5108
Traveling for Illinois to SD over the weekend, what's the Google map name / location for the famous 108 that everyone been talking about? Checked the posts about 15 pages back, didn't seem to find it. Wish the forum for where I from are as active. Thanks!
-
01-19-23 08:48 #21960Administrator

Posts: 5255Why don't you report this
If we don't know about it we can't do anything about it. If they are senior members they probably aren't moderated and we don't see their posts.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
A2
-
01-19-23 08:34 #21959Banned Member

Posts: 319Huge ass??
I've heard this used for Asians before and was disappointing. My question is it nice and plump / round or Asian huge? You ever seen Sofia at moon? Is it like hers?
Originally Posted by Yogurt2020
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




