Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 37364
-
01-19-23 15:12 #27449Senior Member

Posts: 29Clinton Township MP Info
Saw an ad for 17 mile & Groesbeck address and said 'upgrades & extras will be discussed in person'. Anyone has info on this one?
-
01-19-23 14:19 #27448Senior Member

Posts: 271I tried the one in Rochester and got NOTHING. If anyone else has gotten HE do you have a name?
Originally Posted by ThornKrt
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 13:59 #27447Senior Member

Posts: 94Anna
Well, you all look alike, so.....
Originally Posted by Juliusleoleo
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 11:21 #27446Senior Member

Posts: 388Lia / Avaa
I reached out to Lia / Avaa via the contact info on Adultsearch.com. I called several times leaving messages. I also texted. Zero response. Anyone see her lately? I was hoping to be introduced, but I guess not. Man. Lots of disappointments lately.
-
01-19-23 09:21 #27445Senior Member

Posts: 427Saigon current pricing
I'm thinking if scheduling with Ebony at Saigon as I prefer AA or Asian. I've read alot about Tiffany and a little about Ebony. From what I gather though it seems to be in the 250-300 range for FS from these ladies. Is that correct? Are they that much better than Jenny at PT nails who you can get BBFS for 160?
-
01-19-23 06:46 #27444Senior Member

Posts: 64Natasha Novi
I've seen Tasha a couple times but it's been quite a while. If any of you who have seen her wouldn't mind messaging me any details about sessions you've had with her that would be awesome. I plan on seeing her within the next couple of weeks. I know there's reviews on The Forum but nothing too explicit. Thanks in advance.
-
01-19-23 00:31 #27443Regular Member

Posts: 9Anna
First off, thanks to this forum for all the tidbits and info I need. So, Anna, I honestly don't know why everyone keeps saying she's on her 20's. I'm pretty sure she's early 40's, I'm Asian, I know. Decent looking but not as good as people here in the forum make up to be.
-
01-18-23 22:40 #27442Senior Member

Posts: 133Bonita. Overbooking / unprofessional
Originally Posted by Streethunter
[View Original Post]
Same experience happened to me several times. I stopped asking her for appointment.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 22:28 #27441Senior Member

Posts: 365Gypsy
Yup! She's good.
Originally Posted by Wasabi313
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 22:24 #27440Senior Member

Posts: 25Jen magic
Stuck out twice tonight. Paid 60+ 110 for CBJ and CBJ. Gorgeous late twenties. Perfect c naturals. Great ass. Shaved pussy. But a limp fish. I'm done with CBJ. Can't finish with a bag. So I'm done here.
-
01-18-23 22:21 #27439Senior Member

Posts: 25Tiffany Saigon
Stopped in for a half hour appointment. Saw her four years ago when she was vivacious alluring and passionate. Body to body rubs and BBBJ. Today all I can say is she is a shell of her former self. Rushed. CBJ, no body to body. No pleasure no daty. No fiv. Nothing. Didn't finish. Wasted 50+150. Just garbage.
-
01-18-23 14:01 #27438Senior Member

Posts: 82Did anyone ever get a response to fill in the rest of this number? Would love the contact. Thank you!
Originally Posted by FictionGenius
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 11:52 #27437Senior Member

Posts: 846Utr and apartment providers
Any good UTR or apartment providers for full service? You all know I prefer you get but with massage I get that, that is not an option.
-
01-18-23 11:44 #27436Senior Member

Posts: 108Abby
Yep, small place right on the lake.
Originally Posted by Caboose13
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 11:28 #27435Senior Member

Posts: 51Gypsy
Is this her?
Originally Posted by Sid63
[View Original Post]
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7348682117#.











Reply With Quote




