Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 486 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 536 586 986 1486 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18435
    Why do some of these girls think their big set of bolt ons makes them worth twice as much as everyone else?

  2. #18434
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    No one needs a novel and referring to yourself in the third person is borderline arrogant.
    No, it's not borderline anything it, definitely is arrogant.

  3. #18433

    McJulie

    She posts on SA also as Sweet and Sassy1. I've seen her a couple of times and had fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly why all of you newer mongers should go back and read all of the posts from the previous 6 months. If you had done that you would see that's McJulie. She lives up in the motel behind there with a friend and yes, you could of taken her out for car fun or go get a room. Just search on Julie, in the SW forum as well.

    You'll find stuff on her she's all right I seen her about a year and a half ago look at my posts, you'll find my reviews on her.

  4. #18432

    Last few week report

    Seen enthusiastic Lauren. She's a cool girl very tight to the point its hard to get in. BBBJ was good. She doesn't do daty. Her place is clean doesn't smell of smoke and no sign of males around. Stayed for HHR. She seemed to be into what she does. She told me that she does duo with Jiggle I may try that out one day we will see. Overall experience was good. I will probably repeat if time allows. She does have a pretty open schedule and communication is good.

    Sexy Lexi. Messaged her and about 4 hours later got a response. She said she was available and we made the appointment. Sat outside for 15 min for her to give me room number. Finally get inside and her place is clean doesn't smell and no sign of men living with her. She was definitely high on something and like walking around the room fast almost like she was looking for something. I almost left because it took her another 10 min once I was in there to be ready kinda annoying. She's not very good at BBBJ very rushed very mechanical. K9 for the finish in a bag will not repeat.

    I have a UTR That I will share with seniors. She's needing some help. She stays with a man that I don't know anything about so I normally just have her over from time to time. Her body is very attractive very nice Phat round ass with nice rack to match. Her face is okay not the best but it never bothered me when that ass is up in the air. BBBJCIM no problem pretty much anything is on the menu. She is going to try and get her own place here soon but just can't at the moment cause of her financial situation. Seniors can PM for her number. I know I'm not a senior but I've know this girl for a while and just trying to help her out.

  5. #18431
    Take an educated guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    I wonder who's writing her Tryst ad for her.

  6. #18430
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for first time last night. I had just read Blue's report. Happy 60, brother. I had received KayLee's digits from a fellow monger and do not have permission to share. I think she looks a little better in person than pics; has a strange bald spot on top of her head (traction alopecia? She is sweet, a bit timid, open to multiple positions and GFE. I stayed a little over an hour for my second pop and bought her and her mother a pizza for the overage. She has only been doing this for 2 or 3 months and it shows. With a little practice, she is teachable and was able to take a pounding. The drive was plenty for me during the work week, but I could see myself repeating. She deep throated well but a bit toothy. She was agreeable to multiple positions and is agreeable to overnights. 32, no kids, tight, agreeable; and was the best bang for the buck I've had in a few months (reasonable donation). Again, I cannot give out her digits yet. I'll let you know if that changes stay safe brothers.
    Does her overnight include both her and mom in the bed?

  7. #18429
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Sophia doesn't speak English well,
    I wonder who's writing her Tryst ad for her.

  8. #18428

    Sophia

    I have never seen her but from what I can gather she does not suck well.

  9. #18427

    Lima Kaylee

    Saw her for first time last night. I had just read Blue's report. Happy 60, brother. I had received KayLee's digits from a fellow monger and do not have permission to share. I think she looks a little better in person than pics; has a strange bald spot on top of her head (traction alopecia? She is sweet, a bit timid, open to multiple positions and GFE. I stayed a little over an hour for my second pop and bought her and her mother a pizza for the overage. She has only been doing this for 2 or 3 months and it shows. With a little practice, she is teachable and was able to take a pounding. The drive was plenty for me during the work week, but I could see myself repeating. She deep throated well but a bit toothy. She was agreeable to multiple positions and is agreeable to overnights. 32, no kids, tight, agreeable; and was the best bang for the buck I've had in a few months (reasonable donation). Again, I cannot give out her digits yet. I'll let you know if that changes stay safe brothers.

  10. #18426

    Waste of time

    Saw Ashley couple weeks ago in the evening. Lets just say it wasn't worth the trip felt super rushed and mechanical plus she seems like a heavy smoker. YMMV but I won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...6/022979251207

  11. #18425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Help?

    Anyone recognize this gal? She looks familiar but couldn't find a post with a matching face. She is on WYP and contacted me.

    TIA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tC6HHiHXyNFNUsVP.jpg‎  

  12. #18424

    Lima Kaylee and Sophia give Blue a great 60th Birthday.

    Blue has been getting a lot of private messages regarding me being quite. I haven't reported on Sophia's and my date (s). Or any other dates. As many of you know I always try and do something special for my birthday week.

    This was my 60th birthday. Yes, I have been fucking Sophia regularly. No I'm not going to marry an undereducated Argentina immigrant!
    Sophia doesn't speak English well, doesn't always do well in "high class," places. She doesn't know which fork to use for a salad.

    I have a wife with a Doctor's Degree? I have two masters degrees. My wife and I have the "Bill Clinton exception" (don't ask don't tell). For the record, I stuck my cigar in Sophia's Argentina pussy and smoked it.

    In the past few weeks, I have held off on Sophia Posts. For the record: I've had Tiffany Millions, Ace of Spades and a couple co-workers. Blue still fucks my utr college coed simi regularly.

    Yes Blue helps Sophia with expenses. Yes I bought her a phone. I have plans with Man Eater as well. Tiffany Millions (butter face) great body.
    doesn't hold a candle to Sophia. Same thing with Ace of Spades. These girls are not even in the same class.

    While cuddling with Sophia one night. She asked, if I had reported negativity on any providers recently? I told her yes, Kaylee of Lima. Sophia, says "Daddy", can we give her a chance and play with her on your birthday.

    Sophia and I drive to play with Lima Kaylee. Blue got a room near Kaylee. Let's just say, Sophia and Kaylee clicked very well. I almost felt left out, at points. Kaylee didn't want to stop eating Sophia' pussy.

    I may have to move Kaylee to Blue approved. Kaylee, just needed a few escort encouragement. Kaylee, took Blue's cock down her throat, in her ass, double blow, cowgirl and may other positions. Blue went out for a smoke. When I came back Sophia and Kaylee were doing 69. I sat back and enjoyed the show.

    Blue, Sophia and Kaylee had 90 minutes of naked play for my 60th birthday. It was quite a fuck fest.
    The ladies had a great time, as well.
    I took Sophia to Cincinnati after the three way. We went for Sushi lunch and a 5 star dinner.

    So let's address the numerous other private messages in public. I have no skin in the game with Sophia.

    Sophia post on other sites. I'm okay with this. Blue is.
    60 year old white guy with gray hair. I always cover my face. The "skin head" white guy, the tattoo white guy are not me. Sophia is an escort *****! She has many customers. Sophia is a nimpomainaic.

    Yes, I bought her a phone, help with her expences. She is a long way from Argentina! She has no friends, doesn't speak English that well.

    Did I say that Argentina girl sucks and fucks well. I don't care if she can not speak English. I only care how she fucks and sucks. Bottom
    Line, Blue is not in love, not looking for a sister wife. Sophia is a naughty (Blue's) daddy's girl. She has several daddies. This Argentina **** has a good body, fucks and sucks Blue dry.

    Sophia is uneducated. Doesn't matter when she is on her immigrant knees with Blues cock down her throat; or I'm balls deep in her ass.

    Blue is considering moving Kaylee to the approved Blue's approved list. Blue fucks Sophia so hard in her ass, she starts speaking English well.

    This is the second three way Sophia and I had (that I'll admit too). Maybe my wife plays with us too? Maybe my wife likes Sophia too? I will never ever tell! Sophia makes Blue feel half my age, is great arm candy.

    She may be under educated, doesn't speak English well. Sophia doesn't use the correct salad fork. I have a wife with a doctor's degree! I don't care about that. Sophia is a sexy Argentina lady that sucks and takes it balls deep in her ass.

    Maybe my wife and I will hire Sophia to be our sexy Argentina (Spanish) maid. Wonder if Sophia cooks as well as she fucks me? No, then when the back home smell like tacos and cilantro. The homeowners association would complain about her immigration status.

    Sophia liks to play with the ladies too much. Probably not a good idea to have her in same house as my wife. I couldn't trust that ***** with my wife.

    Sophia's GFE experience, tops Tiffany Millions (butter face), Ace of Spades (covered everything) and Luna the BBW. Blue has a heart of stone. I am not in love or lust! Sophia knows her place with me.

    On her immigrant knees with my cock down her throat. Sophia is a complete GFE experience, clean and drug free.

    In true Blue fashion, I report honest and fair. Kaylee is going to move to Blue Simi Approved! I need a solo date to say for sure. Stay tune, for additional reports.

    Blue is sorry to say; pricing and inflation is effecting everything from eggs to pussy.

    Watch you 6 gentlemen!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1674160005173.jpg‎   1674159960454.jpg‎   1674159981435.jpg‎   1674159951985.jpg‎   1674159972433.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20230119_155101_TextNow.jpg‎   1673978623134.jpg‎   1674062086510.jpg‎  

  13. #18423

    Cait

    Anyone know if Cait is still at the same motel she was recently at? I'm having trouble hitting her up for current location.

  14. #18422
    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone had visited this provider https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...85/5134378053. I recall reviews in the past but not for quite a while. Any intel would be appreciated.

    LA.
    Nice girl. Not very pleasant view. Don't want to disparage but bottom of barrel in real life.

    Not like pics, on hard times, not great place.

    Hope it helps.

  15. #18421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    McJulie, LOL

    I guess things must be slow for her because I got a text yesterday asking if I was free to play. I know she doesn't like standing out there when the weather is bad which might make things better for anyone who wants to partake. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly why all of you newer mongers should go back and read all of the posts from the previous 6 months. If you had done that you would see that's McJulie. She lives up in the motel behind there with a friend and yes, you could of taken her out for car fun or go get a room. Just search on Julie, in the SW forum as well.

    You'll find stuff on her she's all right I seen her about a year and a half ago look at my posts, you'll find my reviews on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape