Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 495 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 545 595 995 1495 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25825

    A possible scenario

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Look, I know some of you dudes know everything.

    I do not know why there are two pics of a white girl associated with her ad, or a pic of a dude in a boat. What I do absolutely know for certain, is that the other pics are of Lisa, the girl who answers the door to her hotel room. FACT!

    That's her upper arm tattoo, and the pics of the Latina girl's face are indeed her. Don't believe me? Don't go see her. Don't want to go to the part of town where there is a large concentration of cheap hotels? Don't go see her, but don't insinuate that I'm a liar. I've been here for about a decade, and have provided accurate intel over and over for you ding dongs. RTFF, as they say.
    Looking at the post history, back in October that mystery girl in the two photos posted a few ads with different text (still in Spanish). There is only one photo in the ad and it's her. No photos of Lisa. It's possible these girls know each other or share a handler and have both used that number through a texting app. In fact, if a senior member is saying Lisa is legit, I would say that this is the case.

    I know of a provider in another city where she and her roommate share a texting app number. You have to clarify who you are talking to when you contact for an appointment because one is excellent and the other one sucks. In the ad posting there are pictures of both of them.

  2. #25824

    RE: Lisa

    Look, I know some of you dudes know everything.

    I do not know why there are two pics of a white girl associated with her ad, or a pic of a dude in a boat. What I do absolutely know for certain, is that the other pics are of Lisa, the girl who answers the door to her hotel room. FACT!

    That's her upper arm tattoo, and the pics of the Latina girl's face are indeed her. Don't believe me? Don't go see her. Don't want to go to the part of town where there is a large concentration of cheap hotels? Don't go see her, but don't insinuate that I'm a liar. I've been here for about a decade, and have provided accurate intel over and over for you dingdongs. RTFF, as they say.

  3. #25823
    Quote Originally Posted by Katmandu6999  [View Original Post]
    This is disastrous news. She was as reliable as the atomic clock. And was the only one I regularly visited due to the dreck around. The hobby grows darker as the veil of the empire descends!
    This is sad news. I was wondering if this was the case when I saw her P411 listing was gone. Definitely one of my ATF's!

  4. #25822
    Quote Originally Posted by TryingTimes  [View Original Post]
    I texted her to see if she would meet outside of Sharonville and she said no.
    What does that tell you?

  5. #25821

    SaraTT

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately Sara Tonguetwister told me she has retired when I reached out today. Her P411 is gone. Sounds like she was the best for oral service here, who takes over the top spot?
    This is disastrous news. She was as reliable as the atomic clock. And was the only one I regularly visited due to the dreck around. The hobby grows darker as the veil of the empire descends!

  6. #25820

    Other name

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyLive  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around awhile and has gone by other names I don't remember ever seeing a review. Has anyone seen her recently or heck ever.

    Any help appreciated. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109348797.
    She used to go by Brittney a few years ago.

  7. #25819
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyLive  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around awhile and has gone by other names I don't remember ever seeing a review. Has anyone seen her recently or heck ever.

    Any help appreciated. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109348797.
    She is actually decent. Enjoys the sex. Seen her once she isn't bad at all.

  8. #25818

    Bella

    I know she's been around awhile and has gone by other names I don't remember ever seeing a review. Has anyone seen her recently or heck ever.

    Any help appreciated. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/109348797.

  9. #25817

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She'll reply to you. Once. Then crickets.
    She replied to my introduction and then responded with her rate of 150/ hr which is almost alarmingly low. Very pretty face (I'm sure filters are at play) and OK looking body from the pics. Ass looks a little on the fat side and not in a good way but that's a small hurdle for me.

    She went crickets on me after sending her rate anyway but my spidey sense is off with this one. Lots of girls not nearly as pretty are charging double or more.

    Intrigued by Tootie but she stopped responding also and I'm not crazy about Sharonville so she will remain a backup.

  10. #25816

    Lisa Says Nothing Outside of Sharonville

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Sharonville, don't do it.

    Have her move locations if she is real.
    I texted her to see if she would meet outside of Sharonville and she said no.

  11. #25815

    Kaylakay

    Quote Originally Posted by Tex4023  [View Original Post]
    Was down here Wilmington N.C For couple weeks now she's mia. Any word at your end. Sorry post on the wrong thread.
    Is this the same girl that we call Kaylakay? Because she's back in town. And was she ripping people off?

  12. #25814

    Sara TT

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlasher  [View Original Post]
    Truly unfortunate for many reasons. The famed apartment is closed. There was some particularly nasty drama that precipitated this (not involving LE). Hope the dust settles and she can move peacefully on with her life. She certainly was a legend among those who knew her.
    Damn it! I took it for granted she would always be there.

    She was truly wonderful!

  13. #25813

    Re: Sara Tonguetwister

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately Sara Tonguetwister told me she has retired when I reached out today. Her P411 is gone. Sounds like she was the best for oral service here, who takes over the top spot?
    Truly unfortunate for many reasons. The famed apartment is closed. There was some particularly nasty drama that precipitated this (not involving LE). Hope the dust settles and she can move peacefully on with her life. She certainly was a legend among those who knew her.

  14. #25812
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    So am I going to fit

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Before leaving for my Florida trip I had to pay another visit to little Wet Wet. Since she said she wanted to go in my suitcase had to get measurements. LOL.

    Had a great time as always. Hope to fit one more meeting in before I leave next week. Gentlemen if you are luck enough to see her take care of her while I am gone. She is a keeper. Everyone stay safe an keep posting. See you for Reds Opening Day Go Reds.
    Thank you HB.

    Always a pleasure.

  15. #25811

    Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately Sara Tonguetwister told me she has retired when I reached out today. Her P411 is gone. Sounds like she was the best for oral service here, who takes over the top spot?
    Noticed her P411 ad was gone yesterday. She was one of the best. Unfortunately she had to cancel last time I scheduled with her, and I never got back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape