Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 906 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 13578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7473

    Hope she will return

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    I write this not as a reply to the poster but for the benefit of anyone who may read his post. I really wish it was t necessary but here we are.

    First of all, "pimp?" I do not appreciate this FALSE and ugly accusation. We know each other from outside of this "hobby". She asked me to help. I'm simply a friend having a little fun while helping a sweet young woman have some fun and make some extra cash. She's doing her own thing. I just help out and try to make things fun and simple for all involved. For the fun of it. As a favor. So that she'll come to town. It's the main reason she comes here. I was trying to do "a solid" for Louisville along the way as well. To the many who have appreciated this, thank you and you're welcome.

    Secondly, that's not what happened. I couldn't possibly care less that someone isn't interested in seeing her. It matters exactly zero to me. We are adults. I respect your choice. He repeated some rumors to me but stated them as fact. I simply pointed out that these were rumors and then said that I would no longer contact him as he requested, as I've done for everyone who has ever made such a request. It should have ended there. For some reason, he kept messaging about the rumors and about all the "nasty dirty girls" around here. I then stated a fact about her status, an opinion about the situation, expressed a general distaste for the negativity, and requested we stop messaging each other. He then got belligerent and started the nasty name-calling just as he's done here in his post. I asked again for him to please stop texting me, and he got even nastier. I blocked him. He came here and continued with the ugliness. The end. This is the last I will speak on this matter for there is nothing more for me to say and I hold no grudge. I will ignore all future posts about this. In fact, I may not even visit this site any longer. I don't know yet. I don't need any of this, and it simply isn't interesting to me. I leave this poster in peace. I hope that he reciprocates in kind..
    We can only hope she will return always a great time.

  2. #7472

    Good reviews!

    Quote Originally Posted by Micima  [View Original Post]
    Nina.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/108933438

    Just like the pictures, met her early early incall to a hotel near fairgrounds. Tiny little thing. Petite, didn't have makeup on like the pictures but still looked damn good. Wet and tight as advertised. Flexible but can't really take much length being small. Good BBJ before covered everything else (nonnegotiable). Real friendly conversation in a causal non-awkward trying to make conversation way. Will definitely repeat. One of the better providers as long as she doesn't become a user, treat her right please. Definitely under priced.

    Sadie Smith.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/107902097

    Pictures are positioned to make her look skinnier. Definitely has more weight on her which to be honest was a real let down. She's still a short girl that gives off that geeky office woman fresh out of college vibe. What wasn't a let down was the bbj, Never been my cup of tea but she's been the best I've had so far. Really gave a porn star show with it. GFE was more mutual sensual. Lots of moaning and kissing, really worked to please. Slight cigarette smell on her. Incall to a hotel out East on Blairwood. Real friendly and accommodating to set up. Won't repeat as her body in person isn't my type. Got my ass with those pictures..
    Well I can scratch Saddie off my list. I've often wondered if she enhanced her pictures. I'll definitely add two. I've had Nina on the radar but reluctant to proceed. Thanks for the reviews! Stay safe.

  3. #7471
    Nina.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/108933438

    Just like the pictures, met her early early incall to a hotel near fairgrounds. Tiny little thing. Petite, didn't have makeup on like the pictures but still looked damn good. Wet and tight as advertised. Flexible but can't really take much length being small. Good BBJ before covered everything else (nonnegotiable). Real friendly conversation in a causal non-awkward trying to make conversation way. Will definitely repeat. One of the better providers as long as she doesn't become a user, treat her right please. Definitely under priced.

    Sadie Smith.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/107902097

    Pictures are positioned to make her look skinnier. Definitely has more weight on her which to be honest was a real let down. She's still a short girl that gives off that geeky office woman fresh out of college vibe. What wasn't a let down was the bbj, Never been my cup of tea but she's been the best I've had so far. Really gave a porn star show with it. GFE was more mutual sensual. Lots of moaning and kissing, really worked to please. Slight cigarette smell on her. Incall to a hotel out East on Blairwood. Real friendly and accommodating to set up. Won't repeat as her body in person isn't my type. Got my ass with those pictures.

    Julia.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...e3dd2041c9c4c9

    GOOD looking Latina. First three pictures aren't her. Click more pictures and the ones with her face are her. She's dyed her hair a light brown though. She actually reached out to me a day later after checking rates with a few providers and going with another girl. Said fuck it and went to check her out. Body matched and those DD bolt-ons didn't look half assed; view from K9 was real nice too. Also noticed some really nice pearly whites on her. Good rates, covered everything, lots of obvious fake moaning. Smelled nice, real soft everything, used a ton of lube. Incall to Redroof on Preston. Would recommend and wouldn't mind repeating.

  4. #7470

    Thalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin3899  [View Original Post]
    Zero English but super sweet and google translate worked just fine. Very sensual but without words.
    She said she has a bf with her, obviously not when someone visits. Did anything seem off? Or any issue regarding that?

  5. #7469

    Miss Sunny

    Anyone have any experience with Miss Sunny? She's definitely interesting looking.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/liferuiningbitch

  6. #7468

    Thank you for the psa

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    I write this not as a reply to the poster but for the benefit of anyone who may read his post. I really wish it was t necessary but here we are.

    First of all, "pimp?" I do not appreciate this FALSE and ugly accusation. We know each other from outside of this "hobby". She asked me to help. I'm simply a friend having a little fun while helping a sweet young woman have some fun and make some extra cash. She's doing her own thing. I just help out and try to make things fun and simple for all involved. For the fun of it. As a favor. So that she'll come to town. It's the main reason she comes here. I was trying to do "a solid" for Louisville along the way as well. To the many who have appreciated this, thank you and you're welcome.

    Secondly, that's not what happened. I couldn't possibly care less that someone isn't interested in seeing her. It matters exactly zero to me. We are adults. I respect your choice. He repeated some rumors to me but stated them as fact. I simply pointed out that these were rumors and then said that I would no longer contact him as he requested, as I've done for everyone who has ever made such a request. It should have ended there. For some reason, he kept messaging about the rumors and about all the "nasty dirty girls" around here. I then stated a fact about her status, an opinion about the situation, expressed a general distaste for the negativity, and requested we stop messaging each other. He then got belligerent and started the nasty name-calling just as he's done here in his post. I asked again for him to please stop texting me, and he got even nastier. I blocked him. He came here and continued with the ugliness. The end. This is the last I will speak on this matter for there is nothing more for me to say and I hold no grudge. I will ignore all future posts about this. In fact, I may not even visit this site any longer. I don't know yet. I don't need any of this, and it simply isn't interesting to me. I leave this poster in peace. I hope that he reciprocates in kind..
    Thank you for the PSA! Always good to be informed!

  7. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT on this one. Not worth it in my opinion. 100 qv. Couldn't deep throat. All other parts of BBBJ were so so. Finished on her tits. Boobs are huge like pic. She was dressed nice but room was very smoky from 420. Room was also very messy. Won't repeat.
    Thanks for the update! Definitely don't want to smell like weed.

  8. #7466

    Radcliff UTRs

    I'll be in Radcliff starting tomorrow through Friday and I'm looking for a UTR or 2 I can hook up with. I've seen SnapBack and Dasia (welcome back). The other girls on EA seem to be playing games. If you have a UTR you can connect me with I'd appreciate it.

  9. #7465

    Anyone seen her

    Hello fellow mongers has anyone seen this lady? Looks TGTBT but I keep seeing the posts and wanted to know if anyone had feedback?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/109194844#.

  10. #7464
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    Was it straight to business or was her English good enough that you could enjoy your time with her? Did she require any screening?
    Zero English but super sweet and google translate worked just fine. Very sensual but without words.

  11. #7463

    Thalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin3899  [View Original Post]
    Yes, and she is great nice tits great ass. Everything is covered.
    Was it straight to business or was her English good enough that you could enjoy your time with her? Did she require any screening?

  12. #7462

    Thalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonwick69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, and she is great nice tits great ass. Everything is covered.

  13. #7461

    Anyone met her before??


  14. #7460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1766
    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Carry on, fine people. Be well and of good cheer.
    Well said.

  15. #7459

    Anyone seen her yet?

    Curious if anyone has met up with her yet?? How did it go??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/109020032

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape