Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 503 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Now I know why I could not find her, searching the wrong name. Thanks!

  2. #20264
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    If you check the Portland thread she belongs here but haven't looked enough to check reviews on service. Might need to look under her kitty name the thread did mention she changed her name coming to Tacoma.
    I think you mean Demi Hart.

    "And so, now, I'm asking about this one: Kitty Katya. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?257500-Kitty-Katya".

  3. #20263
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Demi Lane is offering BBFS in Tacoma.

    Has anyone checked her out?
    If you check the Portland thread she belongs here but haven't looked enough to check reviews on service. Might need to look under her kitty name the thread did mention she changed her name coming to Tacoma.

  4. #20262

    Lexicage AVOID

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?543742-Lexicage

    Save yourselves the trouble. 750+ an hour for safety. Has some guy hanging around (manager) and has bad hygiene. Also user.

    You should feel ashamed if you're giving her money.

  5. #20261
    I posted few response here about her. Look it up. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I saw Maryday the other day for a qv, and she was not compliant to the topic of the thread. I thought she looked pretty good and might see her for a HH or more if she's been going bare. Anyone have an update?

  6. #20260
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Have a link, I couldn't find her.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?257500-Demi-Hart

  7. #20259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Demi Lane is offering BBFS in Tacoma.

    Has anyone checked her out?
    Have a link, I couldn't find her.

  8. #20258
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    She told me a while back that BBFS was for hour dates or longer.
    Yeah, I will probably pass on her at the hour rate. There are certainly better options at that price point.

  9. #20257
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    You saved me

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    Hell no! Most garbage service I've gotten in a while. Her cooch reeked so rather trying my luck bare I covered up and after the deed was done it looked like my member was in a murder scene.
    Thanks for your 2 cents! You certainly saved me some gas and donations.

  10. #20256
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I really want to see Clara Turing.

    Does she belong here?

    I am a dirty fuk.
    Just tell her she is submissive cum dumpster and she will give it up for both.

    CIP CIA and ATM.

    Best fuck I've had in years.

    That chick is fucking hungry for cum.

  11. #20255
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Demi Lane is offering BBFS in Tacoma.

    Has anyone checked her out?
    She is awesome. Are you sure about BBFS? How did you find this out?

  12. #20254

    Demi Lana aka Kitty Katya

    Demi Lane is offering BBFS in Tacoma.

    Has anyone checked her out?

  13. #20253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Re: Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Do you think she'd be worth seeing without BBFS? Or even for BBBJ? Her rates are reasonable.
    Hell no! Most garbage service I've gotten in a while. Her cooch reeked so rather trying my luck bare I covered up and after the deed was done it looked like my member was in a murder scene.

  14. #20252
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I saw Maryday the other day for a qv, and she was not compliant to the topic of the thread. I thought she looked pretty good and might see her for a HH or more if she's been going bare. Anyone have an update?
    She told me a while back that BBFS was for hour dates or longer.

  15. #20251
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Something About Mary

    I saw Maryday the other day for a qv, and she was not compliant to the topic of the thread. I thought she looked pretty good and might see her for a HH or more if she's been going bare. Anyone have an update?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape