Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21951

    108?

    Visiting-can someone give me 108 details.

    PM me.

    Thanks.

    HG.

  2. #21950

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    That really depends on the type of girls you are interested in. If you want high energy. Abby, Cherry, or Miki. For soft and sexy go with HYUNA or Bobbi. If you like them petite. Abby or Bobbi. Yiyi is your tall option. Bottom line, there is no real wrong choice with any of the ladies that work here. Happy Mongering.
    Thank you for the advice. I did a walk in and saw Cherry. Def high energy and had a blast. Everything went smoothly from the second I walked in. Everyone was friendly and on my way out she introduced me to another girl who gave me a hug and said to come back and visit her, unfortunately I didn't catch her name.

  3. #21949
    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    The past 5-6 pages, numerous shill reports from a couple now absent members. And shockingly, that void has been filled by "new" shills on this most recent page. Seems like San Diego and Jacksonville may be ground zero for compensated reviews.
    Its a shame, I feel like the VIP / NLBC "boom" exposed how effective a couple reviews can be for a spa and it is being taken advantage of by other owners by offering house fee discounts for positive detailed reviews.

  4. #21948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Miki- 108

    Best experience I have had in some time. Sweet, fun, and that body? Damn- I will be going back. Glad I went. No details past what others have shared, she is legit. 5.

  5. #21947
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolPlaya  [View Original Post]
    MILF extraordinaire Summer did not disappoint this night.

    Right from the shower, she was welcoming and passionate. Her B2B is thorough and sensual, covering up every inch of me in oil which she then slurps away top to bottom, going down to TUMA and BBBJ. She didn't pause at all and just pulled me into her warm pussy and rode me right in the shower room.

    We rinsed and dried off and the fun didn't stop once we hit the bed. A fast massage to get the rise out of me followed up with 69 where I tasted her pussy and asshole. Very delicious starfish which accepted my tongue nice and deep. Greek wasn't on the menu but we hit every position starting from CG to Mish to K9 to standing Mish and a BBBJCIM finish.

    Summer is a tried and true legend who covers all of the required bases and then some.
    Sounds great, thanks for the report. What was the investment?

  6. #21946

    Daisy & Monica at UFS

    Had a session with Daisy and Monica at Unique Foot Spa on different days this week.

    Monica is good but overall it was very average. Face is okay. She is a thicker girl, though not fat at all. Big man made D cups and a huge ass. So if you're into curvy petite chicks that can take a pounding, Monica is your girl. Service is good. DFK, BBBJ, covered FS.

    Daisy is great. This is the same Daisy from back in September or October of last year. I think she lost weight. I thought she had the perfect figure then, but now she is quite slender, which is still to my liking. Weird to say since I usually like slim / thin girls, but this time I actually preferred the Daisy with some healthy curves. Anyway she is adorable and youthful. Natural Bs, slim waist, with a cute butt. Almost model like. Very sensual service. LFK, BBBJ, covered FS. I finished in the bag this time, but last time she was open to CIM. I recommend!

  7. #21945
    Yeah I saw this place also. No entrance privacy at all. Walk of shame both ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by LipLover88  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did TOFTT went in Old man running the place. Met the girl she said she was 29 paid the 60 hf. Very very small room She told me to get undressed massage not good lots and lots of oil very little tease. On the flip she asked what I wanted I said FS she said she had no cover. So I said BBJ? That's a no. Settled for HJ she used lots of oil again never was able to release paid the 60 donation and get the hell out. Will not repeat. One girl working.

  8. #21944
    That really depends on the type of girls you are interested in. If you want high energy. Abby, Cherry, or Miki. For soft and sexy go with HYUNA or Bobbi. If you like them petite. Abby or Bobbi. Yiyi is your tall option. Bottom line, there is no real wrong choice with any of the ladies that work here. Happy Mongering.

    Quote Originally Posted by JitMarc  [View Original Post]
    Going to visit 108 this morning, any info I should know would be appreciated. Haven't been to a spa in 5 plus years.

  9. #21943

    Study and search.

    Quote Originally Posted by JitMarc  [View Original Post]
    Going to visit 108 this morning, any info I should know would be appreciated. Haven't been to a spa in 5 plus years.
    The past 5-6 pages, numerous shill reports from a couple now absent members. And shockingly, that void has been filled by "new" shills on this most recent page. Seems like San Diego and Jacksonville may be ground zero for compensated reviews.

  10. #21942

    Help a fellow mongerer. Please

    Asked this once before. Coming to SD next week and looking for an AMP that has a Greek provider. Such a great lingering city that I know there is someone out there. You guys are just keeping her a secret. NY and Orlando has great AMPs that have providers that provide Greek. Can't help but think that SD has a couple also. Will give a full report next week.

  11. #21941

    108

    Going to visit 108 this morning, any info I should know would be appreciated. Haven't been to a spa in 5 plus years.

  12. #21940

    Sweet water

    Quote Originally Posted by CoverThyAss  [View Original Post]
    New small place on Sweetwater in between Troy and Broadway. Google calls it Sweetwater massage. Has anyone here partaken yet? When they leave the front door open you can see its a foyer / screen door set up once inside.
    Yes I did TOFTT went in Old man running the place. Met the girl she said she was 29 paid the 60 hf. Very very small room She told me to get undressed massage not good lots and lots of oil very little tease. On the flip she asked what I wanted I said FS she said she had no cover. So I said BBJ? That's a no. Settled for HJ she used lots of oil again never was able to release paid the 60 donation and get the hell out. Will not repeat. One girl working.

  13. #21939

    Miki 108

    Last night in San Diego before heading to Singapore and I wanted to finish it off with a bang. Had several options when I arrived, and finished strong with a beautiful that I had never done business with before.

    This being my last night in San Diego for the foreseeable future, I really wanted to end it on a high note. Not sure how it happened, but I was paired with Miki. Not that she needs any additional reviews, but since this was my first time with her, I felt I had no choice but to say something about her.

    Miki is absolutely amazing! Her energy is infectious. I wasn't sure that I would be able to perform since I had been drinking prior to my arrival. Miki made sure that wasn't even an issue. She paid extra attention to my nipples, which happens to be my weak spot. Amazing tongue action along with some creative hand stroking, and she had me harder than I ever expected to be.

    At the beginning of the session, I was siting on the couch and she proceeded to straddle me with kisses to the ears, neck, and chest. She moved down south and performed one of the most amazing BBBJ jobs I have ever had. Excellent mouth and tongue action coupled with some impressive had movements had me primed and ready to go. DFS, BLS, and DATY were all part of her routine. Her eye contact is absolutely seductive. And, yeah, her body is absolute phenomenal. The thing that most excited me about Miki was her sexual energy which only increased as the session progressed. Compared to some of the other amazing ladies on the roster, she is extremely vocal. She is absolutely amazing. No doubt, with only one session, she has made my ATF list. I goes without saying that I wouldn't be opposed to another session with this beautiful lady. I really hope to see her on my next visit my SDGO.

  14. #21938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Sweetwater Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by CoverThyAss  [View Original Post]
    New small place on Sweetwater in between Troy and Broadway. Google calls it Sweetwater massage. Has anyone here partaken yet? When they leave the front door open you can see its a foyer / screen door set up once inside.
    Hadn't driven past that area in a while, but I recognize the building. I wonder if it's the relocated spa that used to be in that office compound next door to the storefront church on Jamacha?

    The service at that place was average and the one lady I saw there not on my most favored player list. Not good looking, but willing.

    Not much privacy in the parking lot there.

  15. #21937

    Yoko / 108

    Staying in the area for a while and made my way to 108 earlier this afternoon. Did not have an appointment but saw many of the talked about talent walking around. They were busy today. I drew Yoko. She looked good though I like them curvier. She had a nice set up top and wasted no time. She asked if I wanted a massage, to which I say no and got straight into a BBBJ. She asked me if I wanted DATY, which I decline, Not my thing. I did not keep track of time but after a good while of her doing her thing we move to the main event. CFS started with standing mish, then CG but not her strong point, finished with K9. Overall good experience but I'll make an appointment next time. And hopefully they other can handle bigger. Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape