Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #652

    Gps

    This one wanted $300 qv $400 hh and $500 for h.

    Completely unbelievable!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...-/546036474136

  2. #651

    Lovely Lainey

    Quote Originally Posted by AmBam26  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your support!
    Just made an account and added her!

  3. #650

    Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatLuver  [View Original Post]
    Guys, our Lainey is seeking subscribers.

    https://onlyfans.com/lovelylainey0069
    Go for it I got pornhub.

  4. #649
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatLuver  [View Original Post]
    Guys, our Lainey is seeking subscribers.

    https://onlyfans.com/lovelylainey0069
    Thank you for your support!

  5. #648

    Lainey

    Guys, our Lainey is seeking subscribers.

    https://onlyfans.com/lovelylainey0069

  6. #647

    Bait & Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    I called expecting to see the slimmer provider and negotiated a similar donation for an hf hr but I cancelled when she sent me a body profile pic.

    Much larger than the Holland STG ad showed. As WJW said and the escort admitted, two ladies using the same number! I usually turn down bait and switch escort especially if they are BBW so I missed out on a good fuck date. The BBW understood my declining the offer and responded "OK, sweetie"! Instead I contacted Lainey, and for a few dollars more had a stellar dates, with a better looking lady! They may have left for Ohio since I have not see the Cum Squeeze Me ad in Holland STG the last few days. Bottum out.
    Didn't really see it as Bait and Switch since she sent me her pics prior to going there. Looking at those pics I thought I haven't seen boobs like that in ages so yeah I'm going for it. Her oral is definitively worth it. Also if your manhood tends to be on the small size pay the upcharge for anal. Or just stick with the BJ. She can be fisted with no issues at all if you get the drift.

    No argument at all about Lainey. Much better looking and worth every dime.

  7. #646

    Cum squeeze me, missed out

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Set up a time with her. There are actually two, possibly three ladies traveling together. The one I saw was not the one pictured. However I knew that based on the pics she had sent me. The lady I met has a slightly larger body with huge boobs. Room was clean, however very warm. Lady was quiet and it was up to you to let her know what you wanted to do. She wasn't offering anything up without being asked, but once requested it was given. Blow job was amazing. Like OMG good, not yeah that will get me hard so I can get a rubber on to screw with. But damn knees buckle and I still want to see those boobs jiggle. So we did the standard mish / doggy but wanted to finish in the mouth. Took off rubber and let her work her magic. Couple of head bobs later and she goes down deep and stays there. I bust a nut and she starts to giggle as she takes it and keeps working that mouth. Stays on it for a minute longer. And then smiles and goes to bathroom to unload. Total damage was $150, and not sure how long they will be staying. She was talking about heading to ohio.
    I called expecting to see the slimmer provider and negotiated a similar donation for an hf hr but I cancelled when she sent me a body profile pic.

    Much larger than the Holland STG ad showed. As WJW said and the escort admitted, two ladies using the same number! I usually turn down bait and switch escort especially if they are BBW so I missed out on a good fuck date. The BBW understood my declining the offer and responded "OK, sweetie"! Instead I contacted Lainey, and for a few dollars more had a stellar dates, with a better looking lady! They may have left for Ohio since I have not see the Cum Squeeze Me ad in Holland STG the last few days. Bottum out.

  8. #645

    Cum Squeeze Me

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    I'd appreciate it if anyone has any info on Cum Squeeze Me? I travel thru Holland and see that she posts quite a bit.
    Set up a time with her. There are actually two, possibly three ladies traveling together. The one I saw was not the one pictured. However I knew that based on the pics she had sent me. The lady I met has a slightly larger body with huge boobs. Room was clean, however very warm. Lady was quiet and it was up to you to let her know what you wanted to do. She wasn't offering anything up without being asked, but once requested it was given. Blow job was amazing. Like OMG good, not yeah that will get me hard so I can get a rubber on to screw with. But damn knees buckle and I still want to see those boobs jiggle. So we did the standard mish / doggy but wanted to finish in the mouth. Took off rubber and let her work her magic. Couple of head bobs later and she goes down deep and stays there. I bust a nut and she starts to giggle as she takes it and keeps working that mouth. Stays on it for a minute longer. And then smiles and goes to bathroom to unload. Total damage was $150, and not sure how long they will be staying. She was talking about heading to ohio.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails smut.jpeg‎  

  9. #644

    Squeez me

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMassage  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her a couple of days ago and had the same outcome. I tried again yesterday and about an hour later received a call back from her. She mentioned $$ For an hour which was more than I had in mind.
    $$ is a steal today. She wants that for a car date. $500 for an hour.

  10. #643

    Squeeze Me

    I messaged her a couple of days ago and had the same outcome. I tried again yesterday and about an hour later received a call back from her. She mentioned $$ For an hour which was more than I had in mind.

  11. #642

    BrentRS

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Sent her a text asking availability, price and received immediate text back with a couple of pics but no info. Requested availability and price again and nada.
    Sounds familiar. I tried a couple of times as well but never pics. Just nada.

  12. #641

    Cum Squeeze Me

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    I'd appreciate it if anyone has any info on Cum Squeeze Me? I travel thru Holland and see that she posts quite a bit.
    Sent her a text asking availability, price and received immediate text back with a couple of pics but no info. Requested availability and price again and nada.

  13. #640

    BrentRS

    I'd appreciate it if anyone has any info on Cum Squeeze Me? I travel thru Holland and see that she posts quite a bit.

  14. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the chance to visit Dezii? Tried looking for reviews but nothing pops up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...o/981708281599
    Horrible don't do it. Doesn't do cim like posted, 1 mintues suck rest HJ, FS has a smell, heavily filtered pics.

  15. #638

    Lainey

    Had some time over the holidays to see Lainey. Texted her and she got back with a half hour. Good coms. Had me over to an in call, not a hotel, guess she feels comfortable with me. Need clean place in the Holland area. She is a good looking 30 something lady. Very accommodating with want I needed. BBBJ, DATY, CFS, mish, doggy. She is a breath of fresh air provider with no drama. You know what you are getting with her. Hope to repeat soon!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape